Chapter Fifty Three

JUDD 

I was one angry motherfucker. 

Not my choice of words, apparently my brother thought I needed a swipe around the face and a shot of whiskey to calm down. I didn’t give a fuck what he thought. The feeling inside of me, the burning rage was nothing but lethal to anyone who got in my way.

I’d fucking kill them all if I had to.

“Who the fuck are you?” I snorted, backhanding the son of a bitch before I laid into him again. He and his smart mouth was really pissing me off.

Spitting blood and a tooth out, he swiped his mouth clean. “None of your fucking business. I don’t need to tell you anything!” Somehow he was standing taller, even though I could tell he was ten seconds from pissing all over my feet. Go on fucker, you’ll just give me more of a reason to rip your throat out.

Smirking at the pathetic look across his face. He thinks he’s intimidating me. He has no idea that I don’t get scared easily. Standing over him, wrapping my bare hand around his throat and gripping tightly, his jaw tensing as I didn’t let up.

I slammed his back into the tree behind him, bark and leaves falling. “You’re going to talk and you’re going to do it now!” I snarled, like I said. I was fucking angry.

“I’m not afraid of you!” he yelled again, his voice straining.

Oh yeah? That so? I didn’t ask him that. I knew he was afraid. I could smell the fear and it only gave me more of an adrenaline rush.

“I’ll tell you what, I’m feeling generous. So generous in fact, that I’ll let you go,” waving my free hand around the air. “I’ll let you run off, and then I’m coming after you. To kill.”

While he susses me out, to see if I’m serious or not, which I am. I wait around, contemplating on the position I’m going to fuck my Luna in the next time I see her. I’m thinking behind, I know she loves my fingers in her mouth as I hold her upright, pinching her tit and slamming my cock into that tight pussy over and over until she’s squeezing me dry.

I smirk because I know she’s going to make me work for it. She’s going to act angry with that cute glare and put her hands on her hips and frown. It won’t work. It only makes me want to fuck her even more. I’d live off her body if it kept my strength up and actually sated my huger.

Nothing sated my hunger for her.

I fucked her over and I knew it. This whole damn town knew it.

The guy in front of me, takes my inner thoughts for lack of concentration and decided he’s made up his mind and finally bolts. Uttering out under a whispered mumble. “Your Luna is dead, useless jackass.”

Big mistake.

I’m known for being a bastard. I don’t give a shit about anyone.

Just ask Valerie. Oh wait… that’s right, she’s dead for pissing me off.

Within seconds, I had his body to the ground and neck snapped. Ignoring the others from the pack, they didn’t want me killing him. Use him as bait, interrogate the answers from him but I was losing patience. Now, was not the time to get in my way. If this town thought I was a hard ass before, then they’d seen nothing yet. My plan was to kill. Kill and remove every single threat.

“Well that was useless,” Ty muttered with a grin. “That’s the third guy you’ve killed today. It’s the third guy in a space of two hours. Impatient are we?”

A grin spread over my face as I stared at the guy laying to my feet. “Never. I’m only just getting started.”

“Good, she’s coming with this so called army, hope you’re ready for that. I’m looking forward to some action, it’s been awhile yeah?” he waited for my answer, but I didn’t have anything to say.