Chapter Eight

Judd gave one last deep thrust and steadily relaxed his grip held on my hips. Pulling out, he laid down to the bed beside me, pulling my body closer against his naked sweaty one. Two hours after we had almost kissed and I was now too satisfied to complain about him taking me from behind, yet again.

“What time are you leaving?” l asked, mumbling against has warm chest. His heart beat soothing my mind like a lullaby.

Judd's fingers played with my dark locks that splayed out over my back and shoulders. “When you fall asleep, then I will head out.”

“Are you ever going to kiss me?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I want to kiss you,” he murmured. I could feel his heart beating against my chest as he stared intently into my eyes. “Do you have any idea how desirable you are to me?

This man knew just how to make me swoon badly. Our lips were so close, I could feel them almost against my own. Just one movement and they'd be firm against his. With a soft whisper, l spoke back. “No, I don't. You can't want me that much if you won’t kiss me?”  I teased. Giving an unamused look back, with a sigh I laid my head back down to his chest. “Judd, why do I crave you so badly all the time?”

He tilted his head to the side and placed a kiss against my forehead. “Is this pillow talk? I'm not too fond of it Elle. You're just extremely attracted to me, as I am with you. We can't deny the enviable. Go to sleep otherwise I'll never be able to leave.”

I didn't want him to leave, l actually had no idea where he went and wasn’t sure if I wanted to know. Not wanting to talk any longer, I snuggled up close. “Goodnight Judd.”

When l opened my eyes again the bed was empty. Rolling over to his side, it was still warm. Sitting up, l pulled the covers off and made my way into the ensuite. I should have known that once l stepped inside and under the hot spray of water Judd would join me. He always sensed when I woke up, if I spoke or not. He knew.

Shaking my head as his thick length pushed against the cheek of my ass, I wondered if I were just kidding myself. “Judd, what are we doing?”

“Showering,” he replied simply, bending me forward’s more. “Open up. I need you.”

I moaned once he entered and placed my hands to the dark tiled wall for support. "You can’t avoid me forever on this you know.” Trying to keep the conversation on topic, I was lost as he slowly fucked me, gently.

After we ate breakfast, I was eager to go outside and have a look around. Judd helped me up in his white ute and drove us out through the paddocks. It was truly amazing to see so much land with all these animals. In awe, wasn’t even a comparison I felt. I’d been ashamed to admit I had never been near a cow or sheep. Judd had a lot of animals. Chooks even, yet he had never bothered to use the eggs he got each day. Just giving them to the other workers, this man needed a lesson on cooking and stocking up his pantry and fridge for himself. I’d hate to see the vegetable garden that hadn’t been harvested from in months.

“You really own all of this? Does anyone in your family help take care of them?” I asked as the bus slowed and we came to a park just on a gravel road.

“No, not family. I have a couple workers that do the job fine. Not too many, I like it simple and quiet,” he said. “Stay there.” Judd climbed out of the ute and walked around the front of the vehicle then came to open my door, helping me out.

He took my hand and I followed his lead, leading me into a big barn. I stopped as we got to the large wooden stables. Two horses inside, a midnight black one and another black, but that one had a white stripe against the fur of its nose.