Bℓα¢к Rσѕєѕ

By fleeting_fantasy

Like a Black Rose, they're clouded in mystery. Not many things are known about them, but they only thing you... More

Queen ~ Ciel Phantomhive
Sick ~ Undertaker
Cake Decorator ~ Sebastian Michaelis
Spider ~ Claude Faustus
The Demon and The Maid ~ Sebastian Michaelis II [[LEMON]]
Fortune Teller ~ Ciel Phantomhive II
Still Doll ~ Drocell Keinz
Pool ~ Alois Trancy [[LEMON]]
Senpai ~ William T. Spears
Uke ~ Undertaker II [[LEMON]]
One More Thing ~ Claude Faustus II [[LEMON]]
Art ~ Prince Soma
Lost Memory ~ Ash Landers
Battle ~ Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus III
Coma ~ Ciel Phantomhive III
Remembrance ~ Ash Landers [Part 2] [[LEMON]]
Anger ~ Sebastian Michaelis [IV] and Undertaker [III]
Remains of the Past ~ Drocell Keinz II [[LEMON]]
Ahoy Matey ~ Ciel Phantomhive IV
Butterfly ~ Alois Trancy II
Thief ~ Agni
Murderer ~ Agni II {Part Two}
Redemption ~ Agni III {Part Three}
Cruel Clocks ~ Edward Midford
Broken Heart ~ Undertaker IV
Storks ~ Ciel Phantomhive V
Fairest of Them All ~ Alois Trancy III [[Lemon]]
Surprise Kiss with a side of a Date ~ Ronald Knox
Beach Day Disaster ~ Sebastian Michaelis V
What If...YAOI ~ C.S.C.G
Cook ~ Baldroy
Relaxation ~ William T. Spears II [[LEMON]]
Miscarriage ~ Alois Trancy IV
Father's Day ~ Ciel Phantomhive + Sebastian Michaelis
Volunteer ~ Joker
Whispers ~ Snake
Motivation ~ Claude Faustus IV
Frustration ~ Ciel Phantomhive VI [[LEMON]]
Ciel Phantomhive Imagine
UPDATE

Hair Clip ~ Finny

14.1K 159 18
By fleeting_fantasy

//*Very happy that I get to write fluff*\\

Finny x Noble!Reader

"Ouch..." You muttered to yourself as your foot came in contact with a shock of pain. You sighed, knowing that you should've listened to Sebastian when he said you needed to keep your shoes on. Yet, being as free-willed as you were, didn't listen to him. You kneeled down and looked at the bottom of your clean and elegant bare foot before turning it over. You looked confused as you gently took the red clip off on your foot. You examined it a bit, then looked around the garden to see if anyone was looking for it. Deciding not, you put it safely in your pouch and started to walk back to the Phantomhive manor.

You entered the manor just in time to hear a distressed wail. You staggered back at the noise but regained your elegant posture. After all, you are a noble. You walked a bit closer to the sound and eventually found yourself in the kitchen. There were three people in total there. The cook Bard, The maid Mei-Rin, and the Gardener Finny. Finny was crying in the center while Mei-Rin and Bard tried to calm him down. You smiled and tapped Mei-Rin and Bard's shoulder. "Excuse me.." You said shyly, looking at the two. Bard looked at Mei-Rin and the two left the kitchen.

Finny sniffled and looked at you, am adorable pout on his face. You kneeled in front of him and tilted your head. "What's wrong Finny?" You asked kindly.

The teen wiped the tear off his eye, and took a shaky breath. "I-I lost one of my red clips that my young master gave me..." He reached his hand up to his hair, which is missing a clip. You blinked after a minute and looked in your pouch, searching for the red clip. Finny stopped crying and looked at you confused. You smiled widely as your slender (S/C) finger grabbed the red clip.

"Is this what you're looking for?" She asked, giggling. Finny looked wide eyed as you leaned closer to him. You took part of his hair and the clip, putting two and two together. You stepped back and smiled at Finny, while his gaping form lightly touched the clip.

Finny regained his senses after a minute. "B-But..." He mumbled, so very confused.

"It was in the garden~" You said. Finny nodded and out of pure spurt-of-the-moment, he hugged you. Tightly, but not tight enough to kill you. Both of you had a giant blush consuming your face as you both hugged each other.

Finny pulled away and quickly pecked your cheek, getting up with a big grin. "Thanks Miss (Y/N)!" He said, and ran off to the garden. You giggled and touched the spot where he kissed you.

"Such an adorable idiot..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 25.5K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
300K 13.2K 50
A Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji fanfic (I own only my OC, nothing else. Also, this is going by the manga, so spoilers possibly)
113K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...