You Should Have Chosen me

By seemah870

Tati Fiori was forced to be married at a young age to solve her family business problems. Logan Henderson tho... More

You Should Have Chose me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

28.4K 704 130
By seemah870

Tati P.O.V

I stared at him. Help me get Logan? That actually stung. Tristan didn't like me? It was my fault anyway. I  basically told him I liked Logan. Which was true because I liked him And Tristan. Well, I can't have the best of both worlds can I? 

"You would help me?" I couldn't believe that I was even asking him that. My heart was crushed but alive at the same time at the thought of finally getting Logan but losing Tristan.

"Well, we are going to have to keep this low key since the papers say you have to be married for at least a year to me. When the year is up, you'll just get a divorce and you can be with Logan." he said casually. It was like he was talking about having a morning stroll.

"Ok.. but what's the angle on getting Logan?"

"Baby, you're a Victoria's Secret model. You just have to drag him by his tie into the supply closet and he'll be begging for you." he laughed.

"WHAT?! Tristan!! Oh my god.. is that what you'd do?" I was baffled by what he said.

"Oh no, I'm a perfect gentleman. I'm the kind of man you would open the car door for a lady, take her for a dinner at her favorite restaurant, hold her hand flirt a little and drop her back home." he smiled when he said all of that in a sensual voice.

I gulped "What? No kiss goodnight?" 

"No, of course not! Just a peck on the cheek. Of course, if she invited me in.. maybe I would. Depends on the situation." he laughed.

"What situation?"

"Well, I have my standards for ladies also you know. I'm not like other men. "Player" as some may call them but to me, they are better off known as bastards."

This man here was simply amazing. Just then, the doorbell rang and when I opened it... It was Logan.

He stepped in and when he saw Tristan he was about to start a fight. I could tell. Tristan stood up and bid us goodnight.

"So, that was awkward. I thought he would ask me to leave or something. Seeing that he's your husband and all." Logan sat on the couch. I followed his actions and sat next to him.

"Well, he didn't. He's not what you think he is."

"Yeah and he's not what you think he is also." why does everyone love speaking in riddles. Seriously.

The other time Tristan was talking in codes about Logan and now Logan is doing that. Men and their words.

"What brought you over?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." he shrugged.

We talked a little more and I found myself asking him out on a date. I know it's weird that I asked him out instead of the other way around, but I was desperate to go out with him. The heart wants what it wants right?

When he left I suddenly felt like a fool. A desperate fool. I continued feeling that way until I shut my eyes and went to bed.

===

"You asked him out?! You might as well have the words desperate plastered all over your forehead." Stacey shot at me. I cringed at that. At least she was honest.

"I was confused ok? I'm just tired of waiting."

"Well, at least he said yes. Since he did kiss you the other day, shows he is interested in you. The problem is, how are you going to keep this under the wraps. Avoiding the public eye." Kia said.

"We are going to drive out of the city for a quiet dinner thingy." I shrugged.

==

The day of the date finally rolled along. I wasn't feeling excited all of a sudden. Tristan had been guiding me on what to speak about. We were in my room deciding what to wear.

"Jeez Tatiana, do you want this man or not? Or am I wasting my time?" he huffed as he sat on my bed.

"I do, I do. Which one should I wear?" I held up two simple summer dresses one had a floral print and the other was plain green.

 He stared at the two dresses and then pointed to the green one. "Those remind me of your eyes." he said in a husky voice. I gulped and went to change.

"What's taking you so long?" he came into the closet room where I was sitting at the vanity mirror applying lipstick.

"Just finishing up. Help me with the shoes." I pointed to the rows.

"Impressive collection by the way." he grabbed a pair of black studded Louboutins. He sat them down on the counter and stood behind my chair. I couldn't help but gaze at his handsome face.

I realized he was saying something so I snapped out of it. "What were you saying?"

"I said you should give me the ring back." he said quietly.

"WHAT?! I meant why?" I tried to cover my shock.

"Cause you're going out on a date. It'll be awkward if you wear it out." I just shook my head and slid the beautiful ring off. Immediately, my finger felt so light. The doorbell rang and I stood up sliding my heels on. Even with them on, Tristan towered over me. I sighed. I wanted Logan. Not him

"Thank you for helping me Tristan." I hugged him and was enveloped with his scent. Men and smelling good. A weapon made to lure women into bed. Hey, that's just my hypothesis. I kissed his cheek and started walking out of the room.

"Tatiana.." 

I stopped and turned around. His eyes showed a little sadness but were then masked immediately "I'll be there if you need me. If anything goes wrong." I shook my head and left.

"Hey babe." Logan said as I swung the door open. BABE?! What are we? In high school? I hate it when guys call me babe. I just smiled back biting back any remarks I had. When we reached his car, instead of opening my door for me, he just went to his side.

OK, ok I'm not going to compare him to Tristan at all. Nope, not going to. Men are all different. Just my luck that I got one like Logan.

"So, I know you love Italian food so I got us a reservation at a cute restaurant at Dino's. A little bit of a drive but it's worth it." see what I mean? He made up for it that way. 

We talked a little on our way there. The silence was not a comfortable one. It was awkward. He had terrible taste in music even though he's a DJ. When we reached the restaurant, he handed the keys to the valet and yes, I opened the door myself and we headed to our tables.

After ordering the food, he began to talk. About himself. All of a sudden, I felt as if I was going out with his dipshit of a friend John or whatever his name was. All he did was yack on and on about how he liked to rock climb.

"Logan. Shut up."

That did the trick cause his eyeballs looked like they were about to pop out.

"Do you even like me Logan? Or am I wasting my time? When I try to move on with someone else regardless if the other person is a jack ass, you pretend you care about me. You give me hope as if there might be something between us. When actually there isn't. So spell it out for me why don't you?"

He opened his mouth. Then closed it again. "I do, I do like you. I'm just nervous. I don't want to screw things up."

I merely shook my head at that statement and steered the night back on safe a more simpler territory. He wouldn't shut up anyway. Controlling myself from rolling my eyes half the time, I decided to use the toilet. I checked my phone and decided to send Tristan a text.

Whatcha doing? Tati here btw.

Playing with the pup. How's it going so far? Of course, I know it's you. ;)

It's a train wreck waiting to happen. Regretting this already.

If it's meant to be it will be. Besides, there are plenty other guys out there for you. See ya later.

I smiled at that. What did he mean? Did he mean he was better for me? I didn't want to give myself a migraine about it. I walked back out and saw that Logan was on the phone having what seemed to be an intense conversation. As I walked closer, I heard something about "Plan is going well".

When he realized that I was getting closer he shut the phone without saying goodbye. I had a funny feeling about this douche sitting in front of me. 

I just needed to find out exactly about what. When dinner was over, we walked back out to the chilly night and waited for the car to arrive.

"So, Tatiana. What do you think about me running the whole company?" he turned to me. His face had taken on a more stern look. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm technically the owner of it." I took a step back.

"Ah, you see, what would happen if you suddenly vanished? Let's say you got kidnapped. What would happen then?" he had a sudden evil look. I gulped.

"Logan don't do anything bad. It's not worth it."

"You little bitch. Your father made me go through hell at the company for what I did to you. Now, it's time for you to pay back." 

Before I could run back to the restaurant, a hand held my waist. I didn't want to panic so I remembered my kickboxing moves I had learned. I put them to use and easily brought the guy back down. I could hear Logan shouting for back up. Quickly, I ran back to the restaurant. It was too late though, cause I saw a pair of headlights coming my way. Then, I went blank.

A/N : PLOT TWIST!! Thoughts?! Do I deserve a vote? #don'tkillme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...
50.9K 1.8K 47
Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes to LA to pursue a career in acting. For...
21.5K 355 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...