Come back to me... -Catradora...

By foggystarrs

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- β’Όβ“„β“„β’Ήβ’·β“Žβ’Ί
2- Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
3- β’Άβ“Œβ’Άβ“€β’Ίβ“ƒβ’Ίβ’Ή
4- ⓃⒺⒺⒹ
5~ β’Έβ“žβ“œβ“” β’·β“β“’β“š β“‰β“ž β“œβ“”
6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?
7~ β’·β’Ίβ’Άβ“Šβ“‰β’Ύβ’»β“Šβ“
8- β’Έβ“Šβ’Ήβ’Ήβ“β’Ίβ“ˆ
9- β“‰β’½β’Ίβ“Ž'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ
10- β“€β’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆ
11- β’·β“Šβ“‡β“ƒ
12- β’Έβ“‡β“Šβ“ˆβ’½
13- β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ’Άβ“…β’Ί
14- ⓅⒺⓇⒻⒺⒸⓉ
15- ⒹⓄⓃ'Ⓣ ⓁⒺ⒢ⓋⒺ
16~ ⒢ⓁⓄⓃⒺ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ
17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.
18- β’Έβ“„β“œβ’Ί β’·β’Άβ’Έβ“€ β’½β“„β“œβ’Ί
19- β“ˆβ“Œβ’Ίβ’Ίβ“‰
20- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“‰β’Άβ“€β’Ί
21- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆβ’Ύβ“ƒβ’Ό β“Žβ“„β“Š
22- β“‡β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ“Šβ’Ί
23- β“ˆβ’Έβ“„β“‡β“…β’Ύβ’Ά
24- Ⓕ⒢ⒾⓃⓉ
25- β“ˆβ’½β’Άβ’Ήβ“„β“Œβ“ˆ
27- β“ˆβ’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β’Ίβ“‰β“ˆ
28- ⒢ⒹⓄⓇ⒢?
29- ⒻⒾⓃ⒢Ⓛ Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 1:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 2:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 3:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 4
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 5:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 6: END
⚠️IMPORTANT: It's out!⚠️

26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹ⒢Ⓚ

9.2K 418 508
By foggystarrs

Ok just to be clear the "announcement" in the last chapter was an APRIL FOOLS (fake) the book WILL continue and will get a proper ending!!!

Also this chapter is (kinda) violent so uhh yeah have fun-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Ok so if the Horde kidnapped them that must mean they have some kind of plan. We have to be careful once we enter the facilities."

"I'm guessing it will be heavily guarded..." I continued...

"So Bow made us this nice map to represent the Horde as well as figurines!" I finished, smiling proudly as I moved all of the figurines of the princesses to the center of the map.

"Why do I have a Star on my shirt?" Mermista asked, confused...

"Because It's a starfish! You know- since your powers are the ocean...?" Bow said, smiling nervously...

Mermista eyed the figurine suspiciously as Entrapta suddenly gasped in awe...

"I LOVE IT!" She screamed...

"Yeah I guess they're alright..." Mermista commented...

Perfuma started crying of joy before hugging Mermista and sobbing on her shoulder...

"It's. So. Cuteeee! *sobbing continues*"

"Ewwww! Emotions..." Mermista said with a horrified expression on her face...

"How do I get it off!" She said, trying to pry Perfuma out of her grasp as Bow smiled proudly and Entrapta continued examining her figurine.

"Guysss! Focus!" I facepalmed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Scorpia's POV:

Shadow Weaver started laughing maniacally as Adora got off the table and walked toward her...

She knelt down...

"At your service, Shadow Weaver." Her monotone voice spoke, her eyes still glowing a dark purple.

She chuckled once more...

"Oh Adora... with you back now I can finally take what's rightfully mine."

She turned and walked to a hidden area, before emerging with a sword.

She tilted Adora's chin up with a glint in her eyes...

"Here. This sword is better than your old one. No more sword means no more She-ra..." She finished.

As the sword made contact with Adora's hands it started emitting a black hue...

Adora stood up as Shadow Weaver headed for the door.

"Come. Both of you. It's finally time for Operation G.O.N.E."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip because Trans people deserve love and are brave.. 💙💗)

-Shadow Weaver's POV:

I entered Lord Hordak's room, slowly...

I spotted him sitting on his throne and I neared him, bowing my head with respect.

"Lord Hordak, I have some amazing new-"

"Why are you in here without my authorization?" His voice boomed, as he glared daggers in my direction.

His little monster was sitting on his shoulder, narrowing his eyes in my direction too.

"My lord, I know I haven't been authorized to come in here but I have urgent information that might lead the Horde to finally get rid of the Princess rebellion for good."

He lifted an eyebrow, his cold eyes never looking away once.

"What news to you speak of?"

"My lord, I finally got Adora back! With my control and proper guidance, she could lead us to victory-"

"Are you STILL caught up with Adora?" His voice boomed, as he rose from his chair in pure anger.

His little monster flew off his shoulder and away, knowing to not get near him when he is mad.

"Adora is a traitor. She betrayed everything the Horde was built for. She even convinced Catra, one of our best force captains to join her!"

"But she is not on their side anymore! She is under my control now! We could use he-"

"I'VE HEARD ENOUGH! Now leave this room and put Adora where she belongs. In the dungeon so we can debate a punishment for both her AND Catra!"

"But my Lord- if you just listened-" I insisted with urgency...

"I SAID ENOUGH. You will put Adora in the dungeon and wait until I come up with the proper punishment for BOTH of the traitors. Is that understood?" He boomed, as my head lowered...

I glared at the floor, feeling rage boiling inside of me.

"Answer me! Is that understood?!" He repeated...

I lifted my head, a smirk on my lips though they were not visible because of my mask.

I narrowed my eyes in his direction as I chuckled...

"Understood? Oh I perfectly understand. I understand that you want the Horde to fail."

"What did you just say?!" He said, outraged.

"I want what's best for the Horde. I want the Horde to succeed... not you. If you're not on my side.... then I guess..." I continued, my voice trailing off as I felt magic start accumulating inside of my closed fist.

"....we're enemies now..." I finished, before blasting dark magic in his direction.

He quickly dodged with a scowl on his face.

"You dare betray me?! You DARE question my authority?!"

"You dare let the Horde die?!" I screamed back, before blasting another shot of dark magic in his direction.

He dodged and went in for a punch, before I used my powers and made the whole room dark.

I went into the shadows so he could not see me, as I saw him looking around the room in alarm...

"Show yourself, traitor!" He boomed, attacking the shadows which were now surrounding him and causing a low chuckle to escape my lips.

I shot a ray of dark magic toward him, causing him to lose balance and fall.

That's when Scorpia stood next to me...

"Go." I whispered, before she neared Lord Hordak...

Scorpia emerged from the Shadows behind him and grabbed him, flipping him back and causing him to land face down to the ground...

"Wow... I can't believe the Horde's leader is so weak. I should've done this eons ago..." I said, laughing menacingly afterwards.

He picked himself up and went to punch Scorpia but she blocked it and used her clawed hands to grab his other hand, and flip it behind him causing him to yelp in pain as I heard a few bones crack.

"What will you get if you kill me, Huh?" His raspy voice spoke...

"Power? Please. You're nothing without me. I can take away your powers as fast as I have them to you! No one will listen to you. No one will ever listen to a traitor." He spoke, still in Scorpia's strong hold.

I blasted him, causing him to scream out in pain as electricity covered his body. He was on his knees now as Scorpia went back into the shadows and I emerged from them.

"Who said anyone will find out?" I said simply, smirking under my mask as he glared toward me.

His red eyes piercing mine.

"You'll pay for this. You'll pay for killing your leader!" He spat out, still shaking from being in the electric hold.

I simply smiled.

"Who said I was going to be the one to kill you?" I said again, as Adora emerged from the shadows with the dark sword in hand.

I mentally told her what she had to do, since I was controlling her and she closed her eyes, making the magical sword in her hand light in dark black flames.

She opened her now dark purple eyes before stepping closer to Lord Hordak...

And just like that, she stabbed him...

The sword piercing his chest as he let out a scream of pain...

She took the sword out of his chest before Hordak's dead body lit up in flames, leaving no evidence of the scene ever happening...

I made the shadows in the room go away as I chuckled...

The throne was finally mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Scorpia's POV:

I opened my eyes and noticed the shadows were now gone...

I couldn't bare to see someone be killed in front of me-

Yes, I've attacked people before but never killed anyone...

Especially not like that...

I shuddered, as my scared eyes landed on Shadow Weaver...

"You were great today, Adora.... oh and you too Scorpia. I finally have what's mine." She said, walking up the steps and sitting on the throne with glee.

I gulped and nodded, standing there as if I was glued to the floor.

"Oh and Scorpia?"

"Y-Yes?" I asked, looking up toward Shadow Weaver once more...

"I lied about your family and kingdom being safe. We're going to attack them."

"W-What?! W-Why! We didn't do anything wrong!" I said in disbelief...

"I know. I'm just gonna attack them for fun! Maybe make a few people my slaves while I'm at it." She thought to herself, as I looked her in disbelief and fear...

"P-P-Please! You can't!"

"I will. Now get out of my new room. I need space to think."

"But-"

"OUT." She screamed, making my flinch and walk out of the room...

The door slammed behind me, as I looked down at the floor, still shocked.

Tears filled my eyes as I thought of how much suffering my people will have... and it was all because of me...

They rolled down my cheeks and fell to the floor, before my face turned into a scowl...

'This isn't my fault..... this is all Shadow Weaver's fault!' I thought to myself, as pure rage filled my chest...

'How could she! After all I've done for her! I've followed her every order! I've done everything she's told me to even if I thought it wasn't right! And what do I get in return?? Nothing! I get the only thing I was trying to avoid in the first place!' I thought, as more tears spilled down my cheeks and I started shaking...

I punched the wall in front of me, leaving a dent...

'I'm not following her orders anymore...' I thought, before bringing my clawed hand out of the wall, and wiping my tears.

'I'm not making another mistake. I know what I have to do.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I stayed curled up near the wall, my head in my knees...

I had woken up a while ago, scared and alone...

I didn't know where I was or how I got there...

Until I remembered what happened...

I was so worried about Adora I tried to break free of this prison... but the holographic barrier zapped me everytime I tried!

And the metal floors keep me from being able to claw my way out!

I huffed once more... frustrated, scared and lonely before I heard footsteps nearing my cell.

The footsteps stopped in front of my cell but I ignored them, just wanting to be left alone until I could finally be in Adora's arms again...

Suddenly, I heard the holographic barrier drop as I looked up with both confusion and surprise.

'Who would break me free? Are they going to punish me? Am I gonna see Adora?'

Thoughts flew around my head as I thought of the infinite possibilities of what was in store for me...

As the person stepped inside my cell, I was surprised to see...

....

.....

"Scorpia?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today! (Sorry if there are any typos I wanted to get this chapter put rlly quick so I didn't proofread)

💔DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!😱

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
306K 7.1K 88
Here is my book where I can finally write as much fluff and angst cuz there is so much for this ship ❀️ and y'all can't say shit!! Enjoy!! I do take...
8.1K 561 24
it's like a polaroid love that old-fashioned feeling. a jungwon ff wherein he discovered shim's secrets, his own secretary. start: 01-23-2022 end: 02...
24.3K 863 21
We all know that Barry Allen, Kara Danvers, Oliver Queen with their teams and a group called the Legends are awesome superheroes, both on Earth One a...