Accidentally In Love |COMPLET...

By autumn_311

Nikita Epson has never been one to give up easily. But after finding out that her mother was in some shady bu... More

1 - Not Tonight[Edited✅]
2 - What A Day[Edited✅]
3 - The Guy[Edited✅]
4 - East[Edited✅]
5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]
6 - West[Edited✅]
7 - For The First Time[Edited✅]
8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]
9 - Concerned [Edited✅]
10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]
11 - Love [Edited✅]
12 - What Is Happening? [Edited✅]
13 - Care[Edited✅]
14 - Hiding[Edited✅]
15 - Hell[Edited✅]
16 - Apologise[Edited✅]
17 - Eric [Edited✅]
18 - Mind [Edited✅]
19 - Fix [Edited✅]
20 - Stupid [Edited✅]
21 - Hurry Up [Edited✅]
22 - No You Don't [Edited✅]
23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]
24 - There You Go [Edited✅]
26 - Say It [Edited✅]
27 - Insult [Edited✅]
28 - Please [Edited✅]
29 - Me [Edited✅]
30 - Tonight [Edited✅]
31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]
32 - Catchup [Edited✅]
33 - Fall [Edited✅]
34 - A Tear [Edited✅]
35 - Home [Edited✅]
36 - High [Edited✅]
37 - Tonight [Edited✅]
38 - Date [Edited✅]
39 - Mum [Edited✅]
40 - The Missing Piece [Edited✅]
41 - Club Carter [Edited✅]
42 - Midnight Run [Edited✅]
43 - Giggle [Edited✅]
44 - Bill [Edited✅]
45 - Ice Cream [Edited✅]
46 - Realistic [Edited✅]
47 - Not Afraid [Edited✅]
48 - Fire [Edited✅]
49 - Position [Edited✅]
50 - Surprise [Edited✅]
51 - I Love You [Edited✅]
52 - Success [Edited✅]
53 - View [Edited✅]
54 - The Guy [Edited✅]
55 - I Chose [Edited✅]
56 - Propose [Edited✅]
Authors Note

25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]

4.4K 170 11
By autumn_311

My eyes flutter open when I hear shuffling and clicking from somewhere.

I frown and stand up. I'm in a room. A very unfamiliar room but the interior design seems familiar. I'm in the motel.

I exhale. Then I walk to the door. How did I get in the room? Eric.

I open it slowly and quietly. Then I go to the kitchen where Eric is busy with...guns.

They don't really scare me or anything. I'm quite familiar with it. Eric is filling the magazines and putting the safety off.

"It's late and you should be sleeping, not playing with your dangerous toys." I say.

He doesn't act surprised, since he most probably knew I was standing there, "Go back to bed Nikita."

I my eyes droop since I am fucking tired.

Then I notice that Eric is half naked I mean I saw his abs and whatever but I never got a clear look at it. And damnnnnn! He's got it all.

He wears a black sweatpants.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to go back to bed?" he asks.

A warm blush covers my face, "Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask.

He doesn't answer so I answer for him, "Nightmares? Insomnia?" he says nothing and that is answer enough for me.

I smile softly and walk over to him. I don't know what I'm doing. I touch his freezing hands and pull him up. It wasn't difficult since he wasn't reluctant.

Then I walk him through the living room.

"Where are we going?" he asks.

"To sleep." I say tiredly and walk through the bedroom door.

I hear it shut. Then I get into the soft bed with Eric. We lay under the blankets and I hate it.

"Stop being so tense. Relax. I'm not going to rape you." I tell him.

He chuckles, "You've got a sense of humor love. Go to sleep." he puts his arms around me and spoons me. I like this. No, I love it.

He's so warm. I'm so comfortable. I love the way he holds me. It makes me feel safe. Like I'm the only girl in the world.

***

I'm woken up the following morning by a body that jumps on me. I groan and I hear another groan following. A deep sexy hot groan.

My eyes open and I'm met with blue eyes, "Morning." he greets.

"Vincent get off." I push his head. Then I roll over and onto someone else.

I look down and see Eric, "Oh damn, morning." then I roll back.

"Good morning." he greets back.

"I see what's happening here. Am I going to be a Godfather?" Vincent looks at us skeptically.

I gasp and throw him with a pillow, "We didn't have sex Vincent."

Vincent laughs, "It's 8:30. You gotta stand up cos we gotta go."

Eric stands up fast, "Fuck." he mutters. Then he rushes to the bathroom.

I hear the shower. I stand up and make the bed.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Vince asks me as I tidy the room.

"Nothing Vincent."

"Yeah. That's why, you were cuddling and spooning earlier on. Holding each other like lovers when yesterday you couldn't stand him."

I sigh, "It was a little misunderstanding. Everything is sorted. He confessed that he likes me and I did the same, then we kind of kissed and yeah."

"WHAT!?" he shouts, "That is not nothing! I'm going to be a Godfather." he wipes a fake tear.

"Will you shut up. It's not anything big yet." I hush.

"Fine. But when you guys make everything official, let me know." he claps his hands excitedly. I smile.

"So what's happening today? Am I staying or going?" I ask.

"Oh no darling, you're going with. We're meeting a friend."

I nod at that. "What do I wear?"

"We are meeting him at some beach so dress casual. I'll handle that, you go shower." Vince says when we hear the bathroom door open.

I take my underwear then leave to the room, exchanging looks with Eric. He makes me feel so... I don't even know how to describe it.

I step into the bathroom, do my business then come out in a white towel wrapped around me.

A pair of arms snake around my waist and pulls me back before I can enter the room, "There's something different about you."

"Oh?" I say.

"It's your hair. It looks good on you." he kisses me on my neck.

"Thanks." I say, breathing out loud.

"We leave in half an hour." he pecks my cheek, leaving me standing there.

I sigh then enter the room. On the bed is a strappy white chiffon skater dress. It has only half a back. No. It's too revealing. When did we even buy this?

I march to the door, "Vincent I'm not wearing this." I say.

"Yes you are." he says.

"No I'm not. It's too revealing." I say.

"You've got the assets for it." I hear a slap. "Ow! Dude what the hell?"

I roll my eyes and groan.

I'll just put on something else. I put the dress away and take out a white two piece dress. My stomach doesn't show much since there is a lace piece covering it.

I wear some white open flats and put in my stud nose ring. I just brush my hair then exit the room.

I go to the kitchen and take an apple. "I'm never asking you take clothes out for me ever again."

"It was a good choice." he shrugs.

"It was too revealing. Half my boobs would've been sticking out." I scold him.

"Wouldn't Eric love that?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me. I throw a punch to his arm and so does Eric to the other.

"Owww! This is abuse. I'm waiting in the car." he stands up and walks out.

"I'm sorry Vincent!" I say just as the door closes. I giggle at his exaggeration.

"Did you sleep last night?" I ask Eric.

"Yeah, yeah I did." he says. "Come on. Vince is waiting."

I follow him out of the room and down the stairs. Then we exit the building.

Holy mother of cakes.

My mouth opens slowly, "Who's is that?" I ask.

"The Aston Martin or the Ferrari?" he chuckles.

"Both." I shout in excitement. I'm going to cry.

I walk to the midnight black Aston Martin. "7.3 litre, V12 engine,Alloy quad. That's like 7312 cc. Maximum power 750 bhp and that's equal to like 0-100km/h under 3.7 seconds." I mutter to myself, touching the smooth surface of the car.

"Yeah. How'd you know all that?" a voice comes from behind me.

I turn and face Eric. To avoid making it a big deal, I shrug, "A friend of mine loved cars. He always spoke about cars. I kind of adapted." I tell him as we get in the car, smiling at the odd memory.

Just thinking of him makes me sad. Benjamin was his name. He was my friend since we were in diapers. Benjamin, Larissa and I. It was us against the world. We were the odd ones out in school.

But in seventh grade there was an incident. These guys, they cornered the three of us. But they wanted Larissa.

So they took her. These three buff guys. Ben was the man here. Sure I knew how to fight but they were too strong. Where was Ben? He ran away like a little bitch and I had to watch as they beat Larissa. They shoved and kicked her around. Ever since then, I never saw Ben ever again and Larissa and I were closer than ever.

"Is it really necessary to drive in this fancy car?" I ask Eric when we drive. Vince is in the red Ferrari behind us.

"No. But where's the fun in that?" he smirks. It looks good on him.

"What happened to keeping a low profile?" I ask him.

"Fuck that." then he speeds away.

After a short amount of time, we pull up at a beautiful beach. There are few people who are here.

"So what now?" I ask when we stand at the barista man making drinks.

"We take a walk." Eric smiles down at me. It's beautiful, "Yo Vince. Let me know when he gets here."

Vince nods. Eric takes my hand and leads us to the shore. I smile at that. Tingles shoot up my arm. I left my shoes in car.

"Who is this 'he'?" I ask out of curiosity.

"A friend."

"Tell me Eric... What are we doing in Australia? And what are going to be doing in London?"

"We are here to pick up a friend like I said. What we're doing in London though... If I tell you that you might think... You might... You will most probably judge me." is he that afraid that I'll judge him according to his actions?

"Well right now you're judging me don't you think?" I ask him, quite offended. At least now I know how it feels.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. So this guy, he's this big shot business man. He just came out of the blue one day saying that he owns this enterprise. He had millions with him. No one knows where he got it. This business was my father's. Exactly the day before he claimed my parents business they died in some car crash. Cold case. It was never solved. I know he played some role in that. Anyway, he stole my business. It didn't take long for me to start my own business from ashes. I started making big money. It wasn't enough because he is somewhere right now making a fool out of my family's business and I am definitely not going to sit back and watch. So I'm going back for what's mine. "he finishes explaining.

"So, you're going to rob him?" I ask.

"More or less." he shrugs.

"Are you going to kill him?" I ask.

"No. He is going to watch how I take everything from him. Killing him is too peaceful. Pain is always better than death."

"Oh, what about your father's  business?" I ask. He can't just let it die?

"That is sinking with this asshole."

"When did you lose your parents?"

He tenses, "I don't talk about this much. Roughly about seven years ago."

I smile at him as we stop, "You're a broken man Eric Foster. I can't fix you because I too am broken."

He shakes his head, "I don't need fixing love." and he pulls me to his chest.

After a while of hugging him- which was very comforting - he speaks, "My guy is here. We gotta get back."

I nod. He puts his arm over my shoulder and we walk back.

Eric rushes to Vince and his friend while I take my time. When I get there they're talking about things I know nothing about. So I don't take notice.

But when I see the face of their new member I'm shocked. I stare at him, trying to decipher who he is because he looks strangely familiar. The scar on his neck is visible...

"Larissa jump!" I scream at her as she skates.

We are in the semi-finals and if she does this move then we're in for the finals.

I see Ben's lips moving telling her to trust him. She does the jump, doing a split mid-air but her shoe touched his neck. I gasp because I see the blood.

"Benjamin?" I ask slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...
4.9M 137K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...
11.1M 247K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...