Accidentally In Love |COMPLET...

By autumn_311

Nikita Epson has never been one to give up easily. But after finding out that her mother was in some shady bu... More

1 - Not Tonight[Edited✅]
2 - What A Day[Edited✅]
3 - The Guy[Edited✅]
4 - East[Edited✅]
5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]
6 - West[Edited✅]
7 - For The First Time[Edited✅]
8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]
9 - Concerned [Edited✅]
10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]
11 - Love [Edited✅]
12 - What Is Happening? [Edited✅]
13 - Care[Edited✅]
14 - Hiding[Edited✅]
15 - Hell[Edited✅]
16 - Apologise[Edited✅]
17 - Eric [Edited✅]
18 - Mind [Edited✅]
20 - Stupid [Edited✅]
21 - Hurry Up [Edited✅]
22 - No You Don't [Edited✅]
23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]
24 - There You Go [Edited✅]
25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]
26 - Say It [Edited✅]
27 - Insult [Edited✅]
28 - Please [Edited✅]
29 - Me [Edited✅]
30 - Tonight [Edited✅]
31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]
32 - Catchup [Edited✅]
33 - Fall [Edited✅]
34 - A Tear [Edited✅]
35 - Home [Edited✅]
36 - High [Edited✅]
37 - Tonight [Edited✅]
38 - Date [Edited✅]
39 - Mum [Edited✅]
40 - The Missing Piece [Edited✅]
41 - Club Carter [Edited✅]
42 - Midnight Run [Edited✅]
43 - Giggle [Edited✅]
44 - Bill [Edited✅]
45 - Ice Cream [Edited✅]
46 - Realistic [Edited✅]
47 - Not Afraid [Edited✅]
48 - Fire [Edited✅]
49 - Position [Edited✅]
50 - Surprise [Edited✅]
51 - I Love You [Edited✅]
52 - Success [Edited✅]
53 - View [Edited✅]
54 - The Guy [Edited✅]
55 - I Chose [Edited✅]
56 - Propose [Edited✅]
Authors Note

19 - Fix [Edited✅]

4.5K 170 4
By autumn_311

About two week passed since I've seen Eric. And honestly I was and am still being more restless than ever.

Every time I hear the door open, I ask for Eric. But he's never there.

Vince told me that he has some conference and whatever but I don't know what it is that's telling me that's bullshit.

I haven't seen Patricia for the last three days since it is only Vince that brings me my food. The pain in my side can't even be a distraction because it's not there anymore.

It's nearing lunch time now and  I'm laying on my- I mean Eric's - bed. My chin rests on the back of my hands as I lay on my stomach with my legs swinging in the air.

I hear the door open but I don't bother looking at who it is since it can only be Vince.

"Aren't you early?" I ask, my voice staying monotoned.

"I think we're about a month and a half late." a familiar voice says.

I stand up at the pace of lightning and stare wide eyed at the man I thought I'd never see again.

Adam.

***

"Adam? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, completely shocked.

He only stares at me. He looks around the room and I watch his eyes touch every expensive ornament, the open balcony as the wind blows the curtains, the expensive mirror and then the huge ass bed that I was laying on.

Then his eyes land on me again. He stares at my naked legs, then at the oversized, clearly a man's t-shirt. I gulp.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice shaking.

He looks at his two friends whom I don't clearly remember, "We came here to rescue you of course. Now let's go. We don't have time."

He marches towards me and in a swift move he throws me over his shoulder. I whimper at the pain that erupts in my side.

"Adam, put me down." I say as he walks me out of the room. He doesn't listen as he turns in some corridor. He's ignoring me.

"Adam please." I ask. He doesn't listen. As he descends the staircase I'm hopping on his shoulder causing more pain in my side.

"Adam! Put me down! Now!" I shout at him but not too loud.

What happened to the guards? Is it like their day off?

"You know, in a normal situation, the damsel in distress would thank me for saving her ass from some stupid guy who thought he was smart and kidnapped my girl. Not beg me to put her down." he says.

He did not just call Eric stupid. "Well smart guy... First of all, I'm  not yours. Second of all my kidnapper is not stupid nor is he dumb. And last of all this is not a normal situation. Put me down you asshole or else..." that was meant to come off as a threat.

"You're cute when you're threatening." he tests me.

I take a deep breath then scream, "Vincent! Vince! Help me! Vince please!" I start screaming.

I get thrown on the ground and a hand clasps over my mouth. My screams are muffled but I keep screaming until I hear Vince.

"Nik-nak? Niki? Where are you?" I hear his voice becoming clearer.

"What have you done? Do you want to stay here?" Adam frowns at me.

Right after he says that he flies off of me and I clutch my side.

"Fucking hell." I groan and stand up.

I watch as Adam throws a punch at Vince which Vince dodges and runs Adam into the wall. Adam coughs and Vince starts punching him in the stomach.

"Vince stop! Vince!" he doesn't listen. "Vince please!" I whimper.

Tears start forming in my eyes, "Vincent." I sob.

He stops. Adam falls on the ground. Vince looks at me with blood dripping from the side of his lip.

He crouches down next to me. "I'm sorry Nik-nak." he says and side hugs me.

I cry on his shoulder. My wound was just starting to heal completely and now this fuck messed it up. It's not bleeding or anything but it is painful as hell.

Then I hear a click. I look up to see a gun pointed at Vincent's head.

"No!" I scream and stand up. Vince too.

"Adam what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Saving you. But it seems like you're on their side too." he points the gun to me.

My eyes widen, "What side?! I was kidnapped for fucks sake."

"And I came here to bring you back home." he points the gun to Vince. "But you had to go and ruin the plan. Do you not want to get back home? To your mother? Kate? Jess? Me?"

"I do Adam. But you can't just barge on here like you own the place without knowing the complete story. You don't know." I shout at him.

I'm tired of everyone acting like they know me. Like they know what I'm going through. It makes me sick because they're not me. They don't know. He doesn't know.

"Then tell me." he says softly.

I shake my head at him slowly. "Leave Adam." I hug myself.

He gives a dry laugh then points the gun back at Vince. Only there's about eight more pointing at back at Adam.

"Drop it." Vince says calmly.

His finger lingers on the trigger but he let's go when I say, "Please Adam."

"Why are you doing this Niki?" I know what he's asking me. Why am I staying when I can leave right now? Why am I choosing this side over him?

For Eric. And I don't know why. I don't know him at all hence I can't resist him. He intrigues me. Me knowing nothing about him draws me into him.

I want to know him.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders and turn my face. "I want to stay Adam. But I will come home one day. Just leave."

"He can't leave Niki. He knows where we are. Eric is going to kill us, except you of course." Vince buts in and clicks the safety off of his gun. Everyone follows.

"Please Vince. Eric doesn't need to know. Please."

"No Nikita. I can't. I'm loyal to Eric and that's not going to change. Not now not ever."

I beg him with my eyes. I've worked on this look for years. It has to work.

As much as I don't like Adam, I really don't want to him to die. He's my best friends brother. It'll be too painful for her to handle.

"Fine." he lowers his gun. He whispers something to the guy next to him and soon Adam and his friends are knocked out.

"You have 15 hours to get them out of this country." Vince tells the men.

I sigh and go back up to the room. "I'm sorry Vincent." I apologise to him,"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Nik-nak. Who's that guy anyway?"

"That was Adam. My best friend's brother. He's in the police force. We dated for about a week but it didn't work out. I broke it off with him. I just didn't feel the connection. We hung out after that and I could see that he still liked me. I don't know how he found this location but it was probably that same guy that broke in here a few weeks ago who told him. " I explain.

"How do they know each other?" he asks.

"They don't. It's Adams job to find people. He found me and when he wakes up, he's going to come back. That's why I need a laptop." I tell him.

Vince frowns, "A laptop? For what?"

"Unless you can do it. You need to change the security codes and everything else." I say.

"That's a smart thing to do. Come on." he cocks his head to the door.

I follow him out and into another room. It's empty. He walks to the middle of the room and pulls me along with him.

"Suck your gut and hold your breath. Stand upright and do not move or scream." before I could I ask why, we are falling.

I scream. What the hell? We're moving so fast. This is worse than a Rollercoaster ride.

When I'm on my feet again I stumble forward and start coughing.

"What was that thing? The ride of death?" I cry.

"You'll get used to it." he chuckles.

I shake my head then look around. Everywhere I look there's a screen.

"What is this place?" I ask, stunned.

"This is my laboratory. I'm kind of a computer tech guy." he shrugs and takes a seat on some chair. I sit next to him.

"Super cool." I mumble.

"I designed the security of this house so I should be able to change the format of everything."

"No way in hell did you put all of this together." I shove his shoulder a bit.

"Better believe it. So what I'm doing now is accessing the security code to find where they came in from so that I can change that." he types some things that I know nothing of them speaks again, "Usually you'd come in through the front, only they came through the underground tunnel."

Tunnel? "Just fix it please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 128 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
163K 3.1K 53
This is book is still being updated with bonus chapters!! The Kingsley family is the most powerful family in Russia. They have all the power they cou...
7.1K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...
66.6K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...