Frozen In The Moment. [Emmett...

By dustyblack

A story of a cocky vampire who is the star of the show and a bad ass human who lives in a shell of shyness. ... More

1. Peace Out Arizona
2. Hello Forks!
3. Shortie
4. Presents
5. Sin
6. Forks High
7. Here I Come
8. Home Girl
9. Liar!
10. Thanks Jacob
11. Cartoon
12. Creeped Out
13. Sherlock
14. Yay
15. Good-bye Kiss
16. Lets Just Say
17. The Hood
18. Sweet Buttery Jesus
19. Forced Into
20. Little Thing
21. Crystal Clear
22. Sunday Brunch
23. Deaths Play
24. Just You and Me
25. Heaven
26. Our Place
27. Angelic
28. Clouds
29. Complications
30. Seizure
31. Food
32. Starving
33. Butt Kicker
34. Take That! Part 1
35. Take That! Part 2
36. Selfish
37. Imagination
38. Turning
40. Reckless
41. Univited
42. Favorite Person!
43. Just Enough
44. The Beginning
45. Sparkle
46. Visiting
47. Pushing
48. Staying
49. Porn
50. Great
51. Small Room
52. Cheater!
53. Keep Up
54. No Lose Ends
55. Mission Possible
56. Last Breath
57. Mrs Cullen
58. Party
59. Voices? Part 1
60. Voices! Part 2
61. Man-Handeling
62. Puppies
63. This Time
64. Blue
65. Home Run!
66. Green
67. Hedwig
68. Over Grown Cats
69. Over Grown Dogs
70. Tiger
71. After Math
72. Trolls
73. Face Design
74. Butt Slapper
75. Secrets
76. I am Getting Married?
77. I am Getting Married!
78. Vows
79. Gay
80. Love
81. Command
82. The Neck
83. Peeking
84. Responsible
85. The Show
86. Warnings
87. Everything
88. Take Her Away
89. Snowflakes
90. A List
91. Tag
92. One of Us
93. Free to Hunt
94. The Book
95. Seal
96. Smell Like Me
97. Vial
98. Wet Kitty
99. Likewise
100. The Truth
101. Tin Foil
102. White
103. Steve
104. Stories
105. Cracked
106. Parting Gift
THE END A/n

39. Wait For Me

8.2K 182 13
By dustyblack

Listen to Photograph by Ed Sheeran while reading this chapter.
———

I wake up with an arm tightly wrapped around my waist and a head in my neck. I try to shuffle out off his grip but only it got tighter.

"Don't go" He nuzzle into my neck  more even if that is possible.

"Em I need to go to bathroom." He removes his arm from my waist allowing me to move.

I walk towards the bathroom and do by business.

In the middle of brushing my teeth I hear a knock, twisting my arm behind I unlock the door. Emmett steps in and wrap his around my waist, "wut yer you dowing?" I ask with the bubbles inside my mouth. He laughs and I give him the toothy grin, slightly spilling the contains of my mouth.

"Happy Birthday love" He plants kisses on my neck.

I quickly wash my mouth and turn toward him, "Thank you" I peck his lips.

"You know I had so much planned for you but after you know what happened yesterday" he sighs.

"Hey it's okay, maybe next time okay?" I smile, he gives me a lip pressed smile.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He looks down making me worry more.

"Emmet what is wrong?" I ask him slowly.

"Umm" he starts but stops, "Umm?" I say signalling that he can continue.

Without saying a word he picks me up bridal style and jumps of his balcony and in less than a minute we are sitting on top of our tree.

"Edward wants everyone to move" he says shakily, "What do you mean?" I knit my brows together.

"Edward wants everyone to leave the Forks for a while" he says clearly, "Why?" I close my eyes trying to control the tears.

"What happen with James and yesterday with Jasper, he wants to protect Bella. He thinks it his his-our fault that Bella got so much hurt and for some reason Carlisle agrees but I think its more of that he knows Edward is not in right mindset." he lets out a breath.

"How long?" I question him my voice shaking slightly.

"Honestly I don't know love but don't worry I'll definitely write you every weekend" he nuzzles his head into my neck.

"Weekend? Just weekends?" 

"I am sorry love but Edward has strictly said to leave everything behind without telling and having no contact whatsoever because he doesn't want to risk Bella" Emmett rolls his eyes. 

"But why do you have to go too" I lace my fingers in his hair.

"I asked him the same question and he said that if even one of us stays behind and Bella gets to know about it, it will be hard to get away from her and the lie will come in the spotlight" he presses his head more into my neck.

"What lie?"

"Edward is kind of breaking Bella's heart otherwise she won't let him go, he will tell her that it was a mistake he get to know her. Edward told me to the same to you, but I can't, I love you way too much. Call me whatever you want but I can't see you getting hurt because of me" he kisses the nape of my neck.

"So you are actually going" I let out a shaky breath, he nod against my neck.

Involuntarily tears start to spill from my eyes, "Hey hey don't cry baby, I love you and will always will till I am walking this planet, and I will write to you every weekend. If I could I will write everyday but I can't like I said Edward won't let me and  hopefully Edward will come back to his sense and don't worry I'll try to come as soon as possible." He says and I nod in understanding.

"I swear to you Emmett Cullen if you don't, I'll kill you myself" I smash my lips on his. He return the kiss with same passion.

"You staying the day though right?" I ask him and he nods giving me his breath taking smile.

"I'll be gone when you will wake tomorrow and it'd be an honor to die from your hands" he smirk, I slap his chest and lay my head on his chest.

"I love you more than anything in this world, don't you ever forget that. And I am always here for you and I will come back, I promise" he says reassuringly in my hair.

"And you have to promise me something" he says pulling me back to look me in the eye.

"Anything" I say without hesitation,

"Number one, you will always be mine and won't do anything reckless after I leave and you will wait for me to come back, no matter how long."

"I promise."

"And second one, you can't tell Bella about all of it, in any situation, I know she will be devastated try to do stupid things but you will be there for her but never ever let her know that you know about all of it."

"I promise" I lay my head on his chest again.

He let out a sigh of relief and for the rest of the day we stayed like this.

-/-

I wake up in my bedroom, wishing that all of it just a bad dream. I move my hands hoping to feel Emmett laying but it was empty.

So it wasn't a bad dream at all.

It is bad reality.

I sit up straight and scan my room, for any signs of Emmett pulling a prank on me, but no.

My eyes land on a piece of paper which is stick to my window. I quickly remove my duvet and walk towards it, I take the note.

Good Morning little one, I know what you are thinking that it's just a bad dream so am I, I am not able leave you for a second and I have to survive without you for lord knows for how long. But whatever happens we are in this together. I missed you the second I had to leave. Never forget you are the only one for me and I love you so much.
Edward isn't doing  good without Bella either but I don't know why he has to be so stubborn.
Love
Emmett
P.s keep this where Bella can't find it and no I cannot text you don't want Edward figuring out that I am in contact with you,

I walk to my closest and take out my box where I keep all of my hidden things or gifts from people I receive. I open it and place the note in it, keeping the box in the last shelf at the back of it, covering it with my clothes.

I quickly change into new clothes after taking a long hot shower, I open my bedroom door to see Bella sitting on chair looking out of the window near her room.

"Bella" my voice came out low than I expected.

I walk over to her and sit down on window sill, I look at Bella's face, she had been crying.

A lot.

"Come on let's go, they are not coming back" I say.

I stand up and place my hand on either of her shoulders, without protesting she gets up and walks down with me.

Charlie is gone due to some animal attack again.

I help her to walk downstairs and make her sit on the dining chair.

I quickly go  to the stove, taking out the pancake batter.

And start to make pancake.

I look over to Bella, she looks so lifeless. Tears start to form in my eye but I quickly shake it away. I have to be strong.

I quickly place the pancake on two plates and walk over to the table and place it in front of her.

"I am not hungry" she mumbles under her breath.

"Well you don't have a choice, eat it" I say trying to sound authoritative.

"Eat, we need energy to cry" I say. I look over to her lip slightly turn up.

She picks her fork up and start to eat.

"I am done" she announces and walks upstair.

I look at her plate, she ate half of it. I sigh getting up and placing the dishes in the sink.

———
Status: edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.3K 52
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Twilight) (New Moon) (Eclipse) (Breaking Dawn parts 1 & 2) Started on: January 8, 2021 Finished on: ???
86.4K 2.8K 43
Just your everyday damsel in distress. Except she goes looking for it. At a young age Bethany Stone was abducted and a mad scientist by the name of D...
153K 3.4K 47
Bethany Clearwater is the 2nd child of Harry and Sue Clearwater. She is the older sister to Seth Clearwater and younger sister to Leah Clearwater. Du...
74.2K 4.2K 12
Unwanted meaning:- Undesired, unwished. That's what she was in his life, she waited for a decade for his return only to be declared as a forced unwa...