Frozen In The Moment. [Emmett...

By dustyblack

A story of a cocky vampire who is the star of the show and a bad ass human who lives in a shell of shyness. ... More

1. Peace Out Arizona
2. Hello Forks!
3. Shortie
4. Presents
5. Sin
6. Forks High
7. Here I Come
8. Home Girl
9. Liar!
10. Thanks Jacob
11. Cartoon
12. Creeped Out
13. Sherlock
14. Yay
15. Good-bye Kiss
16. Lets Just Say
17. The Hood
18. Sweet Buttery Jesus
19. Forced Into
20. Little Thing
21. Crystal Clear
22. Sunday Brunch
23. Deaths Play
24. Just You and Me
25. Heaven
26. Our Place
27. Angelic
28. Clouds
29. Complications
30. Seizure
31. Food
32. Starving
34. Take That! Part 1
35. Take That! Part 2
36. Selfish
37. Imagination
38. Turning
39. Wait For Me
40. Reckless
41. Univited
42. Favorite Person!
43. Just Enough
44. The Beginning
45. Sparkle
46. Visiting
47. Pushing
48. Staying
49. Porn
50. Great
51. Small Room
52. Cheater!
53. Keep Up
54. No Lose Ends
55. Mission Possible
56. Last Breath
57. Mrs Cullen
58. Party
59. Voices? Part 1
60. Voices! Part 2
61. Man-Handeling
62. Puppies
63. This Time
64. Blue
65. Home Run!
66. Green
67. Hedwig
68. Over Grown Cats
69. Over Grown Dogs
70. Tiger
71. After Math
72. Trolls
73. Face Design
74. Butt Slapper
75. Secrets
76. I am Getting Married?
77. I am Getting Married!
78. Vows
79. Gay
80. Love
81. Command
82. The Neck
83. Peeking
84. Responsible
85. The Show
86. Warnings
87. Everything
88. Take Her Away
89. Snowflakes
90. A List
91. Tag
92. One of Us
93. Free to Hunt
94. The Book
95. Seal
96. Smell Like Me
97. Vial
98. Wet Kitty
99. Likewise
100. The Truth
101. Tin Foil
102. White
103. Steve
104. Stories
105. Cracked
106. Parting Gift
THE END A/n

33. Butt Kicker

9.6K 233 10
By dustyblack

I wake to the sound of rain hitting the patio roof.

I kick my duvet to the side and drag my body to the bathroom.

I quickly did my routine and change into a gray pullover and white wash jeans.

"Hey dad is back" Bella's head pop up between my door and the frame.

"I'll be down in a minute" I say folding sleeves of my pullover.

I grab my phone and skip down to see Charlie doing what he usually does, a coffee cup in a hand and paper folded in other.

"Hey kiddo" he places the newspaper down and adjusted his glasses.

"Hey dad, how was it?" I ask pouring myself coffee.

"Same old, same old" he sigh.

Yesterday when we were at Cullen's me and Bella both got a message from Charlie that there was another attack so he will be back home in the morning as he needed to check it out.

"So today what are you up to?" He looks at me from his glasses, "I don't know, probably sleep all day" I shrug at him, "And you?" He looks over to Bella, "Probably same" she sips her coffee.

"Alright then" he mumbles while getting up and walking towards his room.

Me and Bella are drinking our coffee in silence when both of our phones pinged at the same time.

"It's text from Emmett" I announce looking over the text he sent.

"Baseball, today?" Bella looks at me.

"We've got nothing better to do" I place my chin on palm of my hand.

"True but who is gonna convince Charlie I highly doubt he'll let us go in this weather."

"Well then it's time that our boys meet dad unofficially" I smirk at her.

"I'll text him" she starts typing on her phone.

Her phone pinged again, "What he said?" I stretched my arms.

"They'll be here in thirty minutes" she turn her phone off.

"Okay then baseball it is."

-/-

Me and Bella are sitting on the couch facing a not so happy Charlie.

"So you both will be going to play baseball in this weather with Cullens?" He raise his eyebrow and me and Bella both nod. "And both of your um boyfriends want to ask permission to take you to play baseball?" We both nod again. 

"Since when you both play baseball?" he asks, I hear Bella gulping, "Um dad we won't play we will just watch and we've got nothing better to do" she again gulp nervously.

"Okay then let them come" he stands up and walk over where he keeps his shot-gun and loaded it and closed with a click.

"Please don't say anything to them, they are very important to us" Bella says standing up, making me roll my eyes at her.

-/-

"Yes sir, it's an old family pass time" Edwards explains Charlie, nervously.

Both Emmett and Edward arrived after ten minutes of Charlie's interrogation.

"Bring both of them at time and keep both of them safe, even though I needn't worry because one of them knows how to kick butt" Charlie says in a threatening tone, clearly referring to me.

I hid my face in Emmett's chest, Emmett was more open and carefree comparing to Edward, he is looking like he is about to crap his pants in any moment. 

Crappyward.

Edward glares at me but quickly look back at Charlie.

I forgot that he can read minds.

Oops.

"I know sir" Emmett wraps his arm around my waist which didn't go unnoticed by Charlie. I nudge him, making him chuckle.

"Okay then kids have fun" Charlie walk us to Emmett's Jeep and we all got in.

———
Status: edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.8K 43
Just your everyday damsel in distress. Except she goes looking for it. At a young age Bethany Stone was abducted and a mad scientist by the name of D...
634K 17K 77
**Complete** Riley Grimes. The baby sister of Rick Grimes, a Sheriff's Deputy in King County, Georgia, a real southern man with a southern wife, sout...
1.7M 43.2K 200
(Book 1) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY All credit goes to the author and the translator FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES Sypnosis Gu Zi transmigrated into...
9.2M 278K 63
Amazing cover by @GrimTragedies Highest Rank: #1 in Teen fiction Tristan's grasp tightens around my waist, while inching his face closer and closer t...