Broken Clocks (Dinah/You)

By Tsunami199

Y/N, a 25 year old CEO and Dinah, a 24 year old singer have been married for 5 years and been together since... More

Corporate Perks (1)
Family Tree (2)
Petty Fights (3)
Engagement Ring (4)
Fibs (5)
Old Habits (6)
Strip Clubs & Old Dancers (7)
Influence (8)
White Lie (9)
Hypocrite (10)
Nausea (11)
Compromises (12)
Chaste (13)
Apology (14)
Unapologetic (15)
Christmas Party Pt. 1 (16)
Christmas Party Pt. 2 (17)
Insecure (18)
Blackmail (19)
Sex and Skinny Dipping (20)
Coffee Break (21)
I Don't Lie Pt. 1 (22)
I Don't Lie Pt. 2 (23)
I Don't Lie Pt. 3 (24)
Texas Coma (25)
Pops (26)
Brotherly Advice (27)
Different Mindset (28)
Nothing To Hide (29)
You Did What? Pt. 1 (30)
You Did What? Pt. 2 (31)
Seperation After Christmas (32)
New Year, Same Bitch (33)
Difficult Conversations (34)
It's Complicated (35)
Too Friendly Pt. 1 (36)
Trust (38)
Unprepared 28 Weeks (39)
Baby Mama (40)
I Promise (41)
Intimate (42)
Jauregui Memories (43)
NEW STORY!
Make Up To Break Up (44)
Unexpected Truth (45)
Cheating & Affairs (46)
Regret (47)
Torn (48)
|Epilogue|
SEQUEL!

Too Friendly Pt. 2 (37)

3.2K 140 56
By Tsunami199

(Dinah pictured above)

Y/N POV
I groaned as I felt the sun piercing through my bedroom window. I slightly opened my eyes and looked at my phone reading about 10 in the morning and I'm so drained right now. I threw my phone back down and rolled out of bed. I looked down at myself and was pretty surprised to see that I managed to get out of my clothes and just sleep in my bra and boxers. I could barely remember much of anything last night. I walked towards my bathroom and did my morning routine until I heard pots in my kitchen rumbling together and my washer making the most noise. I'm not really scared of who might be in my place so I headed to the kitchen to see what the hell was going on.

"Good morning", I heard a soft voice say.

"Lani?", I asked confused.

"You hungry?", she asked.

I watched her place a plate of food on the table and go to the sink to washed the dishes. She had on my T-shirt and what looked like my shorts leaving me confused as hell.

"You're wearing my clothes?"

"Well you got alcohol on both our clothes last night so my dress is in the wash"

"You slept here last night?", I asked.

"I had to because insisted that you drop me home in the morning", she chuckled.

"I did?", I asked confused.

"Yes Y/N now eat your food quickly so I can go home please"

I did as she asked and scarfed down my food quickly. I didn't know what to make of this situation but I'm pretty sure that we didn't have sex. At least I don't think that we did.

"You must've been hungry haha"

"Uh Lani I'm kind of confused right now", I said bluntly.

"About what?"

"Did you and I? You know?"

"Did you and I what?", she repeated.

"Did you and I have have sex last night?", I asked quickly.

Lani looked at me and burst out laughing. I don't know what she found so funny but I was deadass serious. I literally don't remember anything after Jessie and I went to the club.

"What's so funny?", I said with a straight face.

"Y/N if you and I had sex trust me you wouldn't forget that shit", she chuckled. "You're really cute and all but I refuse to be the reason that you and your wife get a divorce but if you were single maybe"

"Really? Whew", I said letting out a deep breath.

"Besides if I wanted to sleep with you I would've already. I wouldn't have waited until you were out of it"

"Right. Thank you", I said with relief in my voice.

"Of course", she said smiling. "Now can you drop me home because I have to work in about an hour"

"No problem"

I smiled as I walked to my bedroom to get my keys and phone. To say the least I was really thankful that we didn't have sex. Of all the stupid things I've done I can at least say that Lani is a really good person. We walked out and headed to her place which was like 15 minutes away. The ride to Lani's was pretty chill but I'm honestly still overjoyed that nothing happened between us. After I dropped Lani off, I headed back to my place to take a shower and change into something more comfortable. When I walked into my place, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket a few times. I quickly picked it up and smiled hearing my wife's voice on the phone.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey baby", I said with a big grin on my face.

"You sound like you're in a good mood haha"

"I'm just happy to hear your voice that's all"

"Aww that's sweet"

"So what's up?"

"I'm about 5 minutes away from your place to drop off your kids so unlock your front door"

"Alright"

Dinah hung up the phone and I unlocked the door waiting for them to come inside. A few minutes went by and they all burst through the door. Jax and Jaid had an ice creams in their hands and Dinah was chewing on a chocolate bar.

"Hey you two", I said giving them a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey mama", they said simultaneously.

"Go put your bags in your room and take a shower and change for baseball alright?"

They ran into their room and walked up to Dinah as she continued eating her chocolate bar.

"You gave them ice cream in the morning? Are you trying to make sure they stuff up with me?", I chuckled.

"Maybe just a little", she smiled.

I smiled back and looked down at her outfit admiring how good she looked. Not going to lie this pregnancy looks so good on Dinah compared to her pregnancy with the boys. She's glowing.

"You look beautiful", I said walking closer to her.

"Thanks baby", she smiled.

"Baby?"

"Yes baby", She said walking closer to me.

"Can I have piece of the chocolate?", I asked changing the subject.

"This is the last piece"

"We can share it", I said smiling.

I pulled Dinah in as she handed me the piece of chocolate. I took it from her and placed the tiny piece in my mouth and reached in until our lips locked together and we were subsequently sharing the chocolate with our tongues. I smiled in the kiss and slid my hand down Dinah's butt causing her to smile as well. One kiss turned into a make out session and Dinah's hand reaching down to my crotch area.

"Let's go to your bedroom", she said pulling away from the kiss.

"You sure?"

"Positive. It's been a while", she said giving me a quick peck.

"Okay"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my bedroom closing and locking the door behind me. I refuse to let Jax and Jaid ruin this right now considering how long it's been since Dinah and I have had sex. Dinah pushed me onto my bed and we both quickly stripped out of our clothes until we were fully naked. Dinah slammed her lips onto mine and reached down to my hard on. She slowly went under the covers and kissed my chest down to my abs and finally my crotch area. I felt her lips around the tip of my shaft and my head fell back into the pillow. I looked up to see Dinah's mouth was sealed around a good amount of my dick while her hands stroked the rest of my shaft. I wanted to last as long as I possibly could but damn was she making it hard for me.

"Come here", I said pulling her back up.

I planted my lips on to hers and gently flipped her over onto her back. I kissed her neck for a while leaving a few hickeys behind. I slowly kissed down to her breasts getting her aroused and then down to inner thighs causing her legs to shake a little.

"Stop teasing", she said biting her lips.

I teased her clit for a little while longer but I did as I was told and my tongue ran over her vagina. Dinah moaned out in pleasure and held my hair in her hand as I moved my head up and down her lips. I moved my hands down to dick and started stroking my shaft as I began to suck on Dinah's clit.

"Mama!", I heard Jax yell from the outside.

"Okay just give me 2 minutes I swear", I said gently coming up for air.

Dinah chuckled and pulled me into a kiss. She grabbed my shaft and rubbed it gently around her lips until she stuck my dick inside of her. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her legs shook below me. I smiled at the beautiful sight and did gentle but fast  strokes in and out of Dinah.

"I'm close as hell", she whispered as she scraped her nails against my back.

"Shit", I groaned lowly.

I could feel Dinah closing up around my shaft and I was right behind her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she gritted her teeth together as she let out a low but sensual moan. One last stroke from me and Dinah scrunched up her face in pleasure letting out a pretty loud moan.

"Holy shit I'm coming!", she yelled as her juices drained down my shaft and onto the sheets.

I gently covered her mouth with my hand and stroked a few more times until I let go holding in my moans but stuffing my face into Dinah's neck leaving a few kisses behind.

"Shit!", I said moving to the side. "I fucking love you", I said planting a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too", she said kissing me once more.

1 hour later...
Dinah POV
I finally managed to pull myself out of bed and get dressed. I pulled the sheets off of Y/N's bed and headed to the laundry room in her place. I know that I'll probably regret us having sex tomorrow morning but for right now it's all worth it. Y/N is still at the baseball field with boys so I figured why not do something productive while they're gone. I grabbed the sheets and carried them to the washer to get these stains off. I noticed the light on saying that the washer was done about 1 hour ago. I guess Y/N was washing her clothes earlier today or something. I bent down and opened the washer grabbing the clothes and flinging them into the dryer. I dropped the sheets on the floor when I noticed this bright colored clothing inside of Y/N's wet clothes. I grabbed the clothing and opened it up to this small body con dress obviously belonging to another woman. I reached for the rest of clothes inside the dryer because the dress sparked my curiosity. The next thing that I pulled out of the dryer was a pair of underwear. Thongs to be exact and they sure as hell weren't mine.

"We're back!", I heard Y/N say as she walked inside the house with the boys. "Dinah you up baby? We got food", I could hear her say from the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm coming", I said trying to fight back the anger and sadness I was feeling right now.

I took the wet dress and underwear and threw them back into the dryer. I walked into the kitchen and ate with Y/N and the kids trying to seem as happy as I could. Y/N just took complete advantage of me and all along she's sleeping with another bitch. The entire time there is only one thing on my mind.

Who the hell did Y/N have up in here?

———————————————
A/N: a lot of you really had absolutely no faith in Y/N or Lani lmao but I had to leave this chapter with a little twist. Should I make my (soon publishing) Ariana/Y/N book gp or no?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 35
Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She's hard working and smooth with the ladi...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
52K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG