Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Dont Be A Fool

193 16 12
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

Six Months Later.

~So we are finally here with the lovely Yvette who came to share her new clothing collaboration  line with Boohoo.

Thank you for being here.

Thank you for having me, its great to be back home and I'm so excited for this launch of course its so important to me and to finally be able to share this with the world is just a dream come true for me.

I got a sneak peak of it backstage and I must say I can understand what the hype is all about truly. Its all so beautifully designed and you can see your artistry in it and how much you really took your time in it. I also saw a little someone backstage...

Yes, he is here to support me and I couldn't be more grateful.

In case anyone was wondering, which I'm sure the whole world is already aware of unless they live under a rock we are referring to Mister Shawn Mendes the Grammy award winner is in fact in our studio today in support of his lovely ... fiancé? dare I say.

No, No we are not engaged. We are happy just being together. But yes he has been a great support of this whole project I had going and I couldn't imagine him not being here.

That's so cute, but speaking of engagement's we just saw that your bestfriend is actually engaged to singer John Mayer. Care to comment?

Ill just say we are all very happy for them and we cant wait to bring in the celebrations with them.

AH, all the secrets we love it! But lets get back to this amazing line that you designed with Boohoo and im over the moon for this collection. Now is it a limited edition or is this a partnership?

Well it started out as a limited edition line but then with much convincing and seeing how my first limited edition sold out quickly they decided to just make a partnership for now.

That's amazing, so lets take a quick break and when we come back we will begin showing some of your favorite pieces off this collection. ~

Once the cameras were off I smiled at Jenny the host and I excused myself.

As soon I was out of the studio and into the hallway I quickly saw Chloe run to myside with my phone in her hand.

"She is already on the phone waiting to talk to you." Chloe said handing me my cell phone.

I nodded thank you and I took my phone to my ear.

"ROSE! seriously?! I had to find out on national tv that my best friend is engaged? And then I get bombarded with the question and I had to act so nonchalant."

I could hear Rose laughing and I wanted to slap her through the phone but I eased down and I gave her a dry laugh in return.

R: I'm sorry? It got leaked and we don't even know how. Plus I knew you were busy today is your big launch day so I didn't want to take the shine away from you.

I couldn't even be mad at her, but I was shocked honestly.

Me: Its fine I guess I forgive you fuckers. Anyway I need all the tea like soon. Ill be in LA in two days. So please don't get married before then!

Rose laughed and she promised to wait till I got to LA we hung up and handed my phone back to Chloe thanking her again and she just smiled and she went back stage.

I heard his laugh before I even saw him.

I turned to my side and there he stood,

handsome as ever in a maroon button up with the last three buttons missing, his hair curled over like it always it, black from the waist down.

He turned over to look at me and as always he had this instant spark in his eyes, while I had the same butterflies he always gave me.

He stopped talking to whoever it was and he headed towards me with his gorgeous smile and those million dollar straight white teeth.

I could never take my eyes off him, even now.

"Hi beautiful." He said kissing me on my forehead bringing me to his chest.

I inhaled his familiar cologne and I just wanted to get lost in him as always.

"Hi boyfriend." I said hugging him and closing my eyes as I placed my forehead down at the middle of his chest.

He lightly caressed my hair and kissed softly on my head inhaling my scent as well.

"Ill never get tired of hearing that." He said smiling.

"Yeah well they already trying to have us engaged." I laughed in his chest.

"one day soon babe." He spoke softly too me.

I pulled my head up to look at him, "what?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked down at me and he had a grin on his face and he winked at me before I heard them calling me back on stage.

What the hell did he just say?

•••

"Can we talk about earlier?" I asked Shawn once he was off his phone with his parents.

He looked nervous to begin with but now he looked more nervous. He ran his fingers through his hair and he sat on the bar stool in front of me, pulling me in between his legs.

"Yes babe. What do you want to talk about?" His tone was soft and sincere but it was like he was trying to comfort me as he looked at me.

"What you said earlier. Care to elaborate?" I asked placing my hand on each side of his broad shoulders.

He wrapped his arms around my waist allowing his hands to rest on my butt, he looks up at me his one curl dropping over his eye a little.

"The engagement thing? I mean I thought it was a little self explaining babe. I said one day soon, not today or tomorrow. Why? Is that not something you would want?" He asked blinking a few times at me.

I moved the curl away from his eye lightly and I looked deep into his light brown eyes.

God I really do love him so much.

"I never thought about any of that. We never ever talked about it, and now that I think about it I don't know how I would feel about it. Your still so young. I was just a shock hearing you say that I guess." I spoke in a low toned voice feeling suddenly ridiculous for even bringing it up now.

He let out a deep dramatic sigh closing his eyes looking up to the sky, making me laugh as I cupped his jaw in my hand.

"Your only 26 and I'm 22 calm down babe. You ain't that old now. But I promise you the moment I even consider getting you an engagement ring I'll run it by you. Sound good?" He teased.

"That would be greatly appreciated." I said sarcastically in return rolling my eyes playfully.

He gripped firmly on my butt and he pulled me into him more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him deep, slow and passionately.

After a few moments he got off the barstool and he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist as he led us to the bedroom of my Brooklyn condo.

•••

I woke up to the sound of raining hitting the window hard and an empty cold spot where Shawn usually lays.

I sat up confused, adjusting to the dark of my bedroom. I checked the time on my phone that was beside my nightstand.

10:30pm

I placed my phone back down and I began to get off the bed when lighting brighten the whole room scaring me for a second. I adjusted myself and then I heard the loud BOOM of thunder, scaring me yet again. "Jesus!" I whispered hoarsely holding my hand to my chest.

I went down the hall towards the living room to look for Shawn.

Another flash of lighten and thunder louder then the last.

That's when I saw his frame standing by the huge window of the living room. He was only wearing his sweatpants which were hanging perfectly low under his V shape.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused and scared from all the damn lighten and thunder that kept flashing and echoing through the apartment.

He turned toward me slightly his hair a beautiful mess, his arm across his chest folded.

"I was just up thinking. I didn't want to bother you so I just came here to look at the view and listen to the rain. You okay babe? You look like you seen a ghost." He said turning toward my direction more and looking over at me.

I walked towards him with my nightgown flowing against my body.

"I just didn't feel you in the bed, woke me up. What's going on in that head of yours?" I asked pressing my hand to his solid tone bicep.

He let out a small sigh and he looked back out at the view of the Brooklyn bridge that was blurred over with the massive drops of rain crowding the window.

"Our conversation, it's been in the back of my mind since we spoke about it." He said never leaving his eyes off the view.

I could feel him flexing his arms and he was tensed in his jaw but not out of anger more fear? I couldn't tell.

"I hope you don't think I was trying to trick you into wanting to get married because I'm — he cut me off.

"I want to marry you some day Yvette. That's the thing, and I'm standing here looking out this window and I'm replaying all the amazing things I've done in my career and how much I want to keep doing all those things till I'm old and grey. But then I see you, and I want to marry you and take you in all these amazing journeys with me, I want to travel the world with you a few times and show you the world in so many different ways. But... - he stops talking, to catch his breath and he feels my hands slid off his arm and I step back stepping still almost frozen like.

"Babe?" He asks stepping toward me and I Just blink and then I adjust my eyes back to face him.

"Finish please." I say, feeling my heart about to come out of my throat and vomit all over my hardwood finish floor.

He goes for my hand and I let him. He places both of his much bigger hands on mines. All I can see is the swallow tattoo and his 8 swallowing over my much tinier hand.

"But I don't think that's what you want and that is what is killing me but i understand. I don't want to be selfish ever we saw how that went last time. I know this is coming out of left field and we only been official for almost seven months but on technical sides we been doing this for almost a year going on two maybe? I love you Yvette." He said getting down on one knee still holding my hand.

My eyes widen and I tried to pull my hand out of his grasp.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted covering my mouth realizing how loud I was.

My heart was racing so quickly I'm pretty sure it was about to pop out my chest.

He let me go as he went into the pocket of his sweatpants and he pulled out a small single white diamond ring with four small diamonds on each side.

"Putting my heart of my sleeve again for you." He spoke with a smile on his face.

The room lit up again and the roaring sound of thunder came over the apartment again making me jump.

"Will you do me the honor of maybe wearing this ring as a promise to one day be my wife?" He said and I could hear him choking back tears.

I couldn't believe this,

He's asking me to marry him?!

No,

No this is a joke!

It has to be.

I was speechless and i was just staring at him but I couldn't say anything.

I think I finally lost my will to speak.

He looked at me trying to read my face and for once he couldn't and he saw that. He got up off his knee and he let go of my hand.

"You want to say no, don't you?" He asked choking on the worlds and I could see his Adam apple going up and down as he struggled to swallow.

The tears where daring to come out but he never let them drop, his hands were shaking and he just stood standing there.

I couldn't speak I just looked at him, frozen in this moment, everything was spinning and I grew hot with fear and anxiousness.

He just looked at me and I saw him literally breaking in front of me.

And it was all because of me.

Speak Yvette!

Say something, anything!

We're way past running anymore.

I love him,

You love him Yvette!

What's the problem?!

He started to fix his hair and I saw his face in the soft light of the night time sky that illuminated the apartment. His eyes were fogged with tears but he never let a single one drop, he sniffed and he put the ring in his sweat pocket and he walked past me towards the bedroom.

"Shawn..." was all I could say in a low whisper I don't know if he heard me but if he did he didn't stop.

What am I doing?!

What are you doing Yvette?!

He's the love of your life!

How do I know that actually?!

What if we can make this work, what if I run away or if he gets tired and he realizes it was all a mistake? What if I feel that way? We can't do this. He's still young, I can't stop him from his career it's what he loves. That will always be his first love and I know that.

Stop Yvette!!!!

Follow your heart.

Love is supposed to be a risk.

I turned around running down my hall into my bedroom, pushing the door open and almost tramping over Shawn who was packing?

"Yes! A million times yes Shawn!" I said out of breath and pulling away from his back and trying to calm my speeding heart rate.

He turned around to face me, he was dressed now fully. He had his backpack in one hand, his eyes were red and his hair was a miss.

"What?" He asked shaking his head and fixing himself.

"Ask me again?" I said taking my hand out for him to hold.

He looked down at my freshly French manicured nails, then at me his eyes weren't the same color more dark.

He dropped his backpack to his side.

"You don't have too Yvette, no answer is a loud enough answer for me." He said rubbing his hands together and going back for his backpack.

"I was in shock Shawn. One minute you tell me you wouldn't do it any time soon and then less then a few hours later here we are! It's raining, it's 1:am in the morning, I was lost looking for you. Like this wasn't anything I would ever expect." I said rambling on and he just looked at me with his eyes but his demeanor was on defense.

"Yvette— I stopped him before he could say anything else.

"Let me ask you this. If you had to choose between me or your music who are you choosing? Honestly." I said stepping directly in front of him.

He looked down at me and I knew he was caught completely off guard.

But that was the point.

He looked at me and then he turned to face away from me and I knew just like he knew.

After what felt like forever.

"My music." He said clenching his jaw and I saw a small tear fall down his cheek.

I caught the tear and I swiped it away from his cheek and turned him to look down at me.

"And you should. I wouldn't have it any other way for you Shawn. That's why I can't marry you. I would have to come first and we both know I wouldn't, maybe not right now maybe not ever. And that's okay baby." I said fighting back the tears and being here for him for once.

He started to let out small sobs and he rest his head over my forehead. He closed his eyes just sobbing and I just held him in my much smaller arms.

This was the moment I think we both knew,

It was time for us to close this chapter.

It hurt like hell and as much as I tried to always have this prepared in my own mind it didn't matter because it still felt like a bullet ripping through my chest.

The last six months of our relationship were pure heaven and possibly the most happy we ever could be together. We made so many memories together that could last us a life time, every moment with him big or small was everything I could ask for and more.
But I was busy with all my modeling and deals and press conferences, and of course he supported me like no other but I knew he was missing his life.

His world. His music.

He needed to go back to where he knew best.

His life.

"I love you Yvette." He sobbed into my hair as he held on to me tightly to the point where I felt like I was gonna suffocate.

"I love you Shawn. Always will." I said muffled in his chest.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

The End.

AN// OMG! I'm in big tears right now! This was not how I expected it to go but this is where it went!
It always led back to where it started, him and music will always be his first love but Yvette will be his greatest love story.

But ..... is this the end end??!!!
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'm half & half.
Maybe I'll make a little epilogue or something .

But for now this is it.

Please share . Vote . Comment and I appreciate feedback.

Please don't let my baby flop I invested so much time in this book & part one.

Thank you for the 4K in book one and the 3k here guys! Keep it going please please ❤️

I appreciate you all.
Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 131 33
Sequel to : THE DARE {S.M.} ( Shawn Mendes fanfiction ) After everything that Shawn Mendes and Taylor Grace ( meth ) went through together , will...
5.7K 307 53
I felt him coming closer and closer, I felt his breath on my cheek, tasted his smell on my lips, but right before his lips touched mine, I turned my...
15.4K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19
203K 5K 36
He looked at me curiously. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I'm not really okay. You drive me crazy." He stepped a bit closer, narrowing the gap bet...