Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Twisted Game Of Fate

214 13 0
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

December 31,2020.
Shawn's POV:

I couldn't focus on anything.

I was laying in bed my mind was running a mile a minute.

Everything all lead back to her, Yvette.

God she looked so beautiful, and just like before my heart was a fluttering mess the moment I saw her.

She looked completely different, but her eyes remained the same. Her hair was blonde now, I missed her brown curly hair. But she did make blonde look good on her too.

I knew I shouldn't have went to her event unannounced, but when I saw her pop up on social media I couldn't help myself.

We were in the same place, it had to be fate. Right?

"Heya handsome, thinking of getting out of bed anytime soon?" Caroline said as she walked into my hotel room, using the extra key card I didn't give her.

Caroline, is a close family friend of Justin's, who he thought might be a 'good' distraction for me but it was anything but that. After a few drunken nights and one one night stand she had became a clingy mess. I tried so hard to try and maybe see if something was there but it wasn't. She was the complete opposite of Yvette, she was self centered and felt this sense of entitlement because she was part of MY marketing time off the strength of Justin. She was a good arm candy for award shows to ward off the questions that had to do with mine and Yvette's break up and my sudden need for a break.
Outside of that I tried to maybe be a friend, I did t like to disrespect any woman I was or wasn't with but she sometimes just didn't get the hints and that drove me insane.

"Yeah, I'm a probably go to the gym. Work off some stress." I said quickly rising off my bed and walking over to my huge view of the Brooklyn bridge.

"Maybe we can catch lunch after? The restaurant here is beautiful." I felt her hands caress down my shoulders to my back, and I quickly moved from her I looked for a spare shirt and threw it on.

"That wouldn't be a good idea. I have fans out there waiting." I said running my fingers through my hair trying to avoid eye contact with her.

One thing about her, she didn't like being told no.

She folded her arms across her chest and her eyebrows scrunched over in the middle of her head.

"You saw her, didn't you?" I heard the disgust in her tone and that instantly made me tense.

"Yea. I did. So what." I said getting defensive in Yvette's name not even for myself. "What's it matter, were not a thing. You ran your mouth about something that wasn't nothing but a onetime thing and you know that."

She stepped back in complete shock, holding her bony hand to her chest like I pained her in someway.

"She isn't even worth it, yet here you are chasing a dream. Your pathetic." She snarled at me, her cheeks grew red and she was a shaking mess.

I found my self actually laughing, more of a dick thing to do but she couldn't be serious.

"Says the one who's chasing around me like a lost puppy. How about you go and get me some lunch, eh." I said waving my hands at her like a child to shoo  and go away.

I saw the tears forming her eyes, I felt bad.

Good job mendes, so much for being wholesome.

She wiped her tears and she turned on her heels and she went to the bathroom slamming the door.

Why didn't she leave?!

I gave up and I got dressed to head to the gym.

This was all too much and now adding this nonsense I was in.

I just wanted to explain to Yvette, I haven't been with anyone like I was with her since her.

Except for the one night with Caroline it was nobody.

I love her.

I'm in love with Yvette.

"Go to the gym, blow off steam and when you get back and are feeling much better we can talk. Okay? I'll clean your laundry while your gone." I heard her say behind me as I was about to step out.

I looked over my shoulder in disgust and gave her a serious glance.

"You understand that, we will never be whatever fantasy you have in your mind."

I saw her gritty her teeth but she smoothed her hair out. "I'm the best you got. Justin knows it and so do you. Keep holding out on her, she's not coming back." She said in a condensing way that made a chill go down my spine.

"Your a failed replacement. Like everyone other girl before you." I boasted and I knew that hit a hard nerve for her.

She turned me around and she slapped me and she stormed out of my room.

Thank goodness.

I laughed as I held my cheek in my hand and I fixed myself before leaving.

•••

Once I took a shower after a intense gym session, I found myself on my laptop looking at all the photos I still had of mine and Yvette's. I always found myself smiling at the random ones she would take on my phone when I wasn't looking, I had a few of her sleeping that. She looked so peaceful and I wanted to remember that moment.

When I really missed her, I would go into my notes and read the small quotes I took from her journal that she left me. I still had it and I guarded it with my entire life.

I ran into our New Years photo from last year.

The kiss.

The sex.

God, I missed her body on mines. The way she touched me and her fingers caressing my body made me shivering like know one ever had.

I needed her, everything with her I needed. She literally was all I could think about, my music was her, the lyrics, the conversations, everything about her was consuming my everyday life.

Now I knew what it felt to be in love.

I wanted to see her, I had too and this time it would be different. I understood her needing space, to find herself but I wasn't giving up on us. On her.

No matter how much she said we weren't perfect together or we would never work. I know we would and we could, I can handle her better then she gives me credit for. I knew she came with baggage, but who doesn't. I'm not an idiot most of the time. I just wanted her to be her with me, that's all I wanted.

New iMessage From Jedi John.

Son, just wanted to let you know that myself and my lovely lady are having a small gathering of family and friends to bring in the new year together. Hope your able to make an appearance.

The universe heard my silent prayers for another way for me and Yvette to meet again.

I got instantly nervous, a good kind of nervous of course.

I quickly responded.

See you there. I'll bring the whiskey.

This is going to be a great night.

•••

Yvette's POV:

I was just getting back home from Australia after doing a few modeling campaigns.

I was so exhausted honestly.

I just wanted to sleep, catch up on the sleep I missed while there.

God, it was so beautiful and I had to explore as much as I could when I had free time.

I threw myself on my L shaped sofa and I snuggled up in my warm blanket about to drift off to sleep when I heard my phone ringing.

I picked up.

R: "hi babe! I know you just got back from the outback but I need your gorgeous ass here tonight for mine and johns party. It's a small family and friends only."

Y: I'm so tiredddddd, ugh.

R: your coming if I have to drag your gorg ass myself.

Y: will HE be there?

R: I don't think so, I think he left back to Toronto or LA.

Y: fine. I'll stop by for a few. Can I sleep now? Please.

R: yes your grumpy shit. Love you.

Y: love you too.

Once I hung up I dropped my phone to the side of me and I went back to finding the slumber I so desperately seek.

After about ten minutes I drifted off into a deep sleep.

•••

7 hours later.

Yvette_ Posted a photo.

One tired blonde 💛✨ #NYE

25,631 likes.
10,897 comments.
Shawn Mendes like your photo.
Shawn Mendes commented: 🥰🥰
Yvette_ commented: @shawnmendes 😳🌹

•••

As my Uber driver got to the front of the hotel that John and Rose decided to throw their small gathering I instantly remembered this place.

Shawn.

I felt the all to familiar pit in my stomach just thinking about him for that split second.

I was easily brought back to reality when I saw the flashing lights from the paparazzi.

I hated this part so much, I mean I wasn't like a super model but I did get noticed more often at events and such so if paparazzi saw me they instantly would turn their shutters on me. I hated it.

Once I stepped out of my Uber, that's exactly what happened. I smiled for a few, drowning out the outrageous things they would throw at me.

I got into the hotel and headed straight to the private elevator to the bar on the top floor. The elevator was packed with few celebrities and some people I never met but we all seemed to be going to the same place so we made very minimal conversation while riding up.

The elevator doors slid opened and the party was already going strong. People where piled over on the side to the roof access talking and sipping their drinks. The music playing in the background was a Daniel Cesar song. I walked past the crowd looking for Rosé and or John but instead I literally ran into a girl.

"Shit! I'm so sorry." I said trying to catch myself as I twisted my ankle in my knee high heels.

The girl turned around wiping her tight curls in my face, making me step back again. "Watch it much?"
She said and then she looked at me instantly like if she knew me.

"Do we know each other?" I asked when she kept staring at me.

My damn ankle was in pain. I needed to sit down but all the seats were being occupied of course. So I decided to try and not put pressure on my foot till I found somewhere to sit. But this girl, I needed to know where I saw here from or if we knew one another.

Then it hit me.

Shawn's girlfriend!

"Your the infamous Yvette." She said before I could mention anything. She looked me once over and she smirked in a way that made me want to punch her honestly.

"Excuse me?" Was all I could say.

"Your Shawn's Yvette. The ex that ran away." She said in a bitch like tone.

Forgetting about my pain I stood straight with my hand to my hip and I cocked my head to her side and I looked her up and down. "And who are you? My replacement?" I replied just as bitchy.

She looked shock but then I felt, his presence from across the room, our eyes led us to one another.

There he stood, walking to us in a hurry and fuming instantly.

I wasn't sure with who.

Me or her?

When he got to us he stopped and looked over at me and he saw my pained expression it was like deja vu all over again.

"Yvette? Are you okay?" He asked coming instantly to my side and reaching for my arm and helping me regain my self.

I wanted to snatch away from him but the look of pure jealously on this girls eye was too good for me.

"What are you doing Shawn! Get off of her. Your here with me!" I heard her say in a loud low hush manner, making Shawn snap his head at her and I could see his vein on his neck pulsating.

"I'm not here with you! You know that. Were not together! Never were Caroline!" Shawn shot back at her looking around to see if people couple hear but everyone was in their own thing.

I looked at the both of them stuck in the middle of whatever they didn't or did have. She seemed so hurt by what he just had said to her but then she seemed to like switch up in seconds.

"Your pathetic you know that. Your a joke!" She said painting her finger deep in his chest with everyone word.

Shawn stood there and allowed it because I knew he would never hurt a female. But I wasn't for that nonsense! I moved my self off of him and i stood in front of him and I moved her finger away from his chest.

"Touch him like that again, I'll bitch slap you. Call him pathetic and I'll break your entire face. Do you hear me CAROLINEEE." I said pointing in her chest.

She backed away with each poke, and Shawn held me by my waist pulling me closer to his chest and he stopped me.

"Yvette. Stop babe. She's not worth it." He whispered into my ear sending chills instantly through my entire body.

Caroline stomped off to somewhere, and it was just me and Shawn. I quickly removed myself from his embrace and I stumbled again this time he caught me by my elbow and he pulled me up.

"Let's get you a chair and check this ankle." He said as he pulled me up onto a spare chair. He lifted me up by my waist like if I was nothing and I caught a flash back of all the times he did that too me.

He quickly began to undo the many strings in my heels and I stood watching him shocked, and slightly turned on by his touch.

It was soft, but swift and our skins touching sent my body in waves. My lips grew dry and my core was scorching.

"You okay Yvette?" Shawn asked snapping out of the very dirty thoughts that showered my brain.

I cleared my throat and I nodded suddenly unable to speak. He still had that hold on me and he knew as he smiled giving me a side eye before signaling for a waiter.

I took my phone out and I instantly texted rose.

Why did you lie and tell me Shawn wasn't coming?! I twisted my ankle and got into with his not girlfriend and he's tending to my ankle. What the hell rose?! Where even are you?!

I slipped my phone in my purse before i stared to get up and Shawn stopped me midway pressing on my shoulder to sit back down.

"What are you even doing here? I thought you left?" I blurted out. Making him look over at me and his eyes grew wide.

"I took a few extra days. I came to bring John a bottle and since I'm staying here they invited me. Is that okay?" He asked looking at me nervous.

I nodded an shrugged confused as to what to say clearly.

He laughed and that made my heart just full, I missed that laugh truly. It made me lightly laugh in return.

When the waiter came back with a bucket of ice and some tissues Shawn began to place ice around my ankle as he held my foot to him.

"I have a room here If you to go so we can properly ice this." He said eyeing my ankle and then to my thighs.

"Sure." I said way to quickly.

He helped me up and he held my heel in his spare hand as his other was wrapped around my waist helping me hop out of the bar and towards the elevator.

I took my phone out again to text rose.

You and John planned this?

R: No. it's fate !

Y: yeah ie you and John !

R: perhaps! Don't kill the messengers.

Y: oh I might!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
203K 5K 36
He looked at me curiously. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I'm not really okay. You drive me crazy." He stepped a bit closer, narrowing the gap bet...
15.4K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19
878K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.