Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Winter WonderLand

196 11 0
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

Yvette_ Just Posted A Photo.

Blonde & in charge 💛 #bodypositive

18,429 likes.
5,631 comments.

•••

December 24, 2020.

"Everything looks so good for the party guys." I said entering the beautiful winter wonderland theme event that my PR pulled together at my request of course.

The whole point of the event was young adults to have a night to feel glamorous, get some swag and an amazing five course meal and great music, and I made a portion of all donations to go to outreach programs in the city. It was always a passion of mines to help the community, the youth. So now that I had the platform I would use it to my advantage always in a positive manner, of course my PR agreed it was good publicity for me but that wasn't my agenda as long as awareness came from this I was happy.

"Thank you all so much for everything you have done and are still doing right now to make sure this is amazing for everyone." I spoke to the amazing team that was working tirelessly to make my vision a reality, and they did it and so much more so I was so happy for that. Everything was coming together and the party was about to start in two hours, and my nerves where finally catching up to me.

I was glad Lily came from LA to show her support, she brought some of her model friends, and some industry people who loved to spend money of programs or anything for the community.
Rose and John are suppose to be here, I was so excited about that. I get to see my friend and her boyfriend.

"Yvette, you have someone who would like to speak with you." My assistant Chloe rushing towards me with a folder under her arm, a phone and a clipboard to her hand.

I looked at her as she tried to calm her frazzled nerves and gather herself together. I didn't want an assistant I felt like that was shallow but Jessie and Simon both assured me it was a needed being the fact I had so many upcoming events and interviews I would need one. So they found me Chloe who looked like she was either my age or a few years younger but she was always a nervous wreck and I could never understand I always assured her I was very laid back and I wouldn't bother her with small things. It was still new for me to go through my plans for the day and have a set schedule.

"Chloe please breath honey. Slow down I'm not in a rush so you shouldn't be either okay? Now who is it that wants to speak to me?" I asked touching her arm and giving her a small comforting rub up and down her arm.

Chloe did just that. Once she was okay she walked in front of me leading me to whom it was.

As we walked I checked my phone and sent Rose a quick text to check her and John ETA, I ran into the back of Chloe.

"Shit. I'm sorry Chloe- what are you doing here?" I asked once I saw what made Chloe stop in her tracks.

Shawn.

He looked the same but different all in the same breath.

His hair was a little shorter but he kept his front long, his face seemed to be come more chiseled and defined making him even more breathtaking. Like if that was possible. He seemed taller, he was working out definitely and those lips remained the same.

My heart fluttered, along with everything down under.

He looked at me up and down, he seemed to be taking me in.

The new me.

He rubbed his fingers along the corner of his bottom lip before smiling at me, making me literally melt.

Fuck, he still had that affect on me.

"Hello Yvette." He said my name and all I remember where the memories of him saying my name in some many different tones but mostly his moan of my name imprinted me.

Chloe was clearly star struck and I couldn't blame her.

"What are you doing here Shawn?" I asked clearing my throat suddenly needing water.

Chloe quickly snapped out of her trance and she fixed her self before excusing herself to get waters.

It was just me and him.

Five in a half months later, here we stood in front of one another.

Not by my choice.

"Well I was in the City and I saw that their was an event being thrown in your name. Just felt like coming and congratulating you on your success in everything." He said keeping his eyes on me and then my hair and back to me.

"Thank you but it isn't necessary. Thank you for stopping by though." I spoke in a calm demeanor to try and mask over the jitters that were overwhelming my body right now.

He let out a small but loud enough sigh for me to hear and he shoved his hands in his pockets of his black skinnies. He looked down at the ground closing his eyes.

"Yvette please don't hate me. You know I still care - I waved my hand up to stop him.

"I don't hate you. Okay? But don't say what your about to say. Not here, not now." I pleaded with him as he shuffled with his hair and walking towards me in slow strides.

"Then when Yvette?" He said reaching for my hand and I pulled away which I hated to do honestly but I had too.

"You have someone Shawn. Don't. This is my relationship my work. Thank you for coming I truly appreciate it. But you should go before someone see's and this becomes something it's not." I said stepping back and holding on to the sides of my dress.

This, this hurt all over again, but I was more mentally equipped for it and I stood my ground.

Shawn just looked at me, like a lost puppy and I hated that for him but it wasn't my business anymore.

He looked at me one more time and he adjusted his demeanor and he cleared is throat and he walked past me to the exit. Before he left he stopped beside me and he leaned into my ear.

"Your still the most beautiful woman i met. I'm proud of everything you're doing babe." He spoke softly, his lips grazing my ear slowly. I had to hold my breath in because I knew I would cave. It hurt so much not to.

He kissed my cheek and was gone.

I let out a loud sigh, I had to literally breath.

Why would he come here? How did he find out?

I don't have time for this, I scolded myself as I fixed my dress and for myself in check and heading back out to the event that would be starting soon.

•••

"Welcome everyone to this very special event that I have the pleasure of hosting for you this year. Please enjoy the show, food and all the photo booths. Remember all proceeds will be going to help at risk young adults. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy. Also merry Christmas to those who celebrate."

The room erupted in clapping that echoed through the huge dinning hall that was now a winter wonderland theme. Everything came out so beautifully and the youth center was over the moon happy about how everything came out.

As I walked down the small stairs that went to the back I was greeted by both Simone and Jessie with a champagne flute and huge smiles.

"You did amazing Honey. This is truly beautiful." Simone said kissing both my cheeks and handing me the champagne before breaking our embrace.

"We might have to do this every year with the huge amount of donations we have been receiving and the celebrities that have came to make appearances." Jessie said while also giving me two cheek kisses.

I took a huge gulp of my champagne while nodding in agreement to what they were rambling on about.

"Yvette!" I heard rose yell as she ran over to me, her heels clinking all over the floor.

"Rose!" I yelled back meeting her as we crashed into each other's arms and instantly I felt like crying seeing my best friend for what felt like forever.

We held on to the embrace for a long minute and then we pulled apart to examine each other and laugh with moist eyes.

"You look amazing!"

"No, your literally glowing." I spoke meaning it, rose was literally glowing so hard and I loved it.

She was all lightly tanned now from the California sun, he hair was longer and she had this radiance that just exuded off her and it was everything.

I introduced her to Simon and Jessie as they seemed throughly into John Mayer. He stood behind watching and only came over when I waved for him too and embraced him with a tight hug.

"Thank you for coming!" I said looking over at the two beautiful couple.

"Of course this is for such an amazing cause, so we wouldn't imagine being anywhere else. This is such a great deed your doing Yvette, you will be blessed with so much prosperity." John said looking around and smiling at everything.

"Thank you truly, I have one small favor for you John if you don't mind." I said hesitant.

"Shoot." He said looking at me and smiling.

"I have a few kids who are huge fans of yours and I didn't tell them you would be coming but I think they would love to just see you. A lot of them are musically talented so I know your encouraging words can help someone to see their potential." I said with a huge smile whenever I spoke of the kids and their passions. It felt good to share it with someone of the same caliber.

He agreed and of course Jessie was all to eager to show him where to go.

"Go, go Rosé! Thank you for coming. We will catch up later I have to go mingle, go google eye over your man. It's what you deserve." I said pushing her towards his direction and smiling. She nodded and blew me a kiss and she went to her man.

I smiled as I turned to head back out to all the guest and check on some of the kids that seem to feel out of place, Chloe came in with a huge bouquet of roses. They seemed to almost cover her entire face as she walked towards me staggering.

"These are for you. From — Shawn Mendes." She said hesitant to even speak his name.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her as she peeked through the small free space.

"Thank you. I'll take them. Go enjoy the party." I said grabbing the bouquet and placing them on a small end table beside me.

Chloe smiled and she disappeared back into the curtain.

I saw a card wedged in between the top.

I pulled it out and I opened the note.

Congratulations on doing an amazing event.
-S

I couldn't stop the small smile that formed and I looked around to make sure no one saw. When I knew the coast was clear I smelled the beautiful red and white roses.

Roses will always be my favorite.

•••

Everyone was having such a great time, the kids and staff where partying so hard and I loved every moment of it for them. It made my heart swell up to see these kids having a good time.

I had one more surprise for everyone.

"I have three full bags of gifts for everyone. So the Santa's will be coming around with their big red bags and everyone please choose only one per person. I hope you guys all enjoy." I said I got the small mic as everyone erupted into conversations and clapping and happy cheers from the kids.

I watched over as the Santa's came and went to each kid and let them pick one thing apiece.

Everything seemed to go smoothly and I was over the moon about that, John had stood with the kids once meeting them and he played a few songs for them and taught some how to do the guitar and things like that. They all seemed to appreciate having him and i was glad.

Me and rose stood watching and talking as I kept my eyes on everything.

"So this is amazing girl. I'm super super proud of you." She said hugging me again.

"Thank you." I Said rubbing her back.

"How are you? Like really?" - Rose

"I'm good. Today was a great day, despite a few hiccups but nothing to tear me down." - Yvette

"That's great! I saw that he made an apparent pop up." - Rose

"Yeah, wait how did you know?" - Yvette

"The blogs, fan accounts. Oh yea it's all over." - Rose

I quickly grabbed my phone and sure enough speculation and rumors started off the blogs.

Are 2x Grammy nominated artist Shawn Mendes and his ex girl turned plus size model activists Yvette rekindling their short lived flame? What about mendes on again- off again girlfriend?

Are they or aren't they?

Mendes makes unannounced appearance at charity benefit of ex girlfriend without current girlfriend.

Rumor has it that the duo are in the works of a possible reconciliation.

I placed my palm over my head, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

None of this crap was true but what it did was take away from the event and its true purpose and why I threw it for awareness. Instead now everyone was worried about me and Shawn Mendes when there is NO Shawn and I anymore!

I was starting to lose my patience.

"Hey. Hey chill out. It will blow over." Rose said putting her hand on my shoulder to get me to get out of the sudden trance I was in.

"It's not true. None of it is true! Why did he even come here?" - Yvette

"I don't know babes. John thinks it's fate. I think he's just consumed by you but hey! That's just my opinion." Rose said shrugging and trying to make me feel better with a small smiles.

"He has a whole relationship. I don't even understand why. I don't want to know, I need him to leave." I said shaking my head out of habit.

She nodded and held on to me again and tried to sooth me.

"I know and he will be gone out your life again." - Rose

"Good." - Yvette.

I didn't want him gone out my life but I didn't want him around me like that knowing that he still has that hold on me and as much as I might want to fight it I couldn't. It took a lot just in the few moments we were alone.

I still love him, but I changed.

•••

yvette_posted a photo.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone and may your blessings be forever full filled.

50,693 likes.
45,371 comments.

•••

AN: I just want to say thank you to everyone that is taking the time out to read this book. She is definitely my baby ! I know
I say that about all my books so far but this one for sure. I'm way to emotional invested and I know there is so much more left for them. But please guys all I ask is that you guys please vote, vote, comment and please share and I really really appreciate feedback please.
Thank you. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5K 36
He looked at me curiously. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I'm not really okay. You drive me crazy." He stepped a bit closer, narrowing the gap bet...
182K 2.6K 41
A story of how a depressed girl gets beat up by her abusive boyfriend and can't seem to leave him because she's so intoxicated on the way he makes he...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
241K 2.8K 32
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.