Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Photoshoot

214 12 0
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

Today was the day of Shawn's photo shoot and after much arguing I finally decided to come along with him.

It was a little weird for me to be at a photo shoot of any kind but let alone to be at one for Shawn Mendes? Would've never thought it possible.

I sat on one of the directors chairs behind everything watching them set up for the next shot as Shawn's stylist was getting him ready and Andrew was in the back talking to Justin.

There was music blaring off of Shawn's iPhone around the set and I couldn't help but laugh at how random his playlist was. But it seemed to help him loosen up and get into his groove.

It was truly amazing how he just didn't look like a person who was totally drunk a few hours ago and professing his drunken love to me.

He woke up this morning with a headache but he went for a killer workout session and came back a brand new person.

We didn't speak about what he said during his drunken phase and I was okay with that, I didn't really want to speak about it or argue. When he returned he had my brand new iPhone which he felt the need to upgrade me from my old iPhone 7plus I had. I told him I didn't need a upgrade I like my old phone perfectly fine.

But he wasn't trying to hear me.

I gave up and just went to programming my phone and getting everything I needed back from my iCloud and such. Once I did I called rose and explained to her everything that happened and she seemingly found it amusing that I could get Shawn out of his Canadian wholesome ways. I was still feeling super bad about that, but he assured me it was okay, and today was a new day.

So here I am, just looking around with a small fruit salad in my lap and jamming to his music.

"Hey beautiful." I heard him say from behind, making me look over my shoulder at him.

Damn!

He looked good in a white Crisp button up, his chain was peaking through and his hair was tousled the way I loved.

He really looked godly in white, it was his superior color.

"Damn. You look good. Great job Tiff." I said smiling over at his stylist who was fixing the button of one of his cuffs.

She looked over at me smiling, "thank you girl, but it's all this handsome one here."

"Yeah he always looks good, huh." I said teasing Shawn as he laughed and shook his head.

Once Tiff was done, she went to get his next outfit ready.

Shawn fixed himself as he looked over his trousers one more time and then back at me at smiling.

He then removed his phone out of his pocket and he took a photo of me.

"Beautiful." He said as he started typing and looking back at me and winking before putting his phone back in his pocket and walking to the photographer.

Instantly my phone chimed.

Shawn Mendes just posted a photo.

I couldn't control my smile as I looked over at him and he was in his zone.

He really is claiming you girl.

Who knew, Shawn had a thing for beautifully damaged souls.

Just be happy, he's making you happy and he's proving to you that he is all about you.

Don't be stupid Yvette.

Bask in this moment.

It won't last long.

I quickly sent him a text message even though I was looking directly from him.

I love you.

I knew he wasn't able to see it right now so I was okay with waiting.

"Yvette?" I heard Andrew say my name as he stood behind me.

"Hi Andrew, everything okay?" I asked getting out of my chair and walking toward him.

He pushed his glasses up from the bridge of his nose and he shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

"Yea everything is good, just wanted to say that Shawn explained to me what happens between you and a ex that has been harassing you. Now I know you have your lawyer and stuff involved but if you need anymore legal help just have Shawn contact me." He said giving me a half smile.

"That's insanely nice, I appreciate that Andrew but I would never want to involve Shawn in something that has nothing to do with him or could jeopardize his career." I said returning the smile.

"Well you've become a huge part of his life. Trust me I know everything." He said smiling. "I'm happy he is happy and that's all I can say but he is at the prime of his career and he's dedicated to his music wholehearted."

"I would never try to make him choose between me or that. I know music would always be his first and I would never expect anything less." I said.

"Good, just glad we agree." He said pulling his phone out and picking up a call and giving me a half wave as he walked away.

What the hell?

Did he just—

No.

Yes?

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I felt Shawn's arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you too Yvette." He whispered in my ear.

Hearing those words come out his mouth made my heart literally skip a few beats and it seemed to knock me back.

I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and massaging the back of his neck lightly.

"Say it again." I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and licked his lips, " I love you Yvette."

The moment he said it my lips met his in a passionate kiss.

It felt like the room stopped moving and we stood just us two in the middle.

I felt this flutter in my stomach that I hadn't felt in ever? It definitely felt new and I was ready to embrace them.

"I love you too." Once he pulled us apart.

"Hey lover boy, lets finish these shots and then I will gladly take some photos of you and the lovely girlfriend." The photographer shouted making Shawn look back at him and smile.

He broke the embrace and he held on to my hand before he was far out my reach.

He went back to finish the last few shots in that one specific look.

I texted Rose instantly.

I told him I love him!! Omfg.

She didn't respond so I knew she must be busy.

I went to put my phone down when I got a new notification from Instagram.

Lily sent you a message.

Omg! So you ARE dating Shawn Mendes! How come you never told me?! Is it because of Hailey? She's obsessed with him but she's married, girl don't worry she would never more like she could never Shawn ain't having her shit. But anyways I'm so happy for you, y'all are hellaaaa cute! I was just joking about wanting to fuck him - I mean who am I kidding. He's gorgeous! But anyways let's link up when you get back from Paris! Ps: there was some gorgeous long haired fella looking for you, he keeps coming by the complex but he doesn't seem to sure if you live her or not. I told him you were on vacation. Kkay xoxo.

How the hell did he find my apartment?!

He's violating my damn restraining order now?!

What is going on?!

As Shawn went to get ready for his next shoot I went to talk to him, since I didn't want to keep anymore secrets between us. I was truly terrified honestly.

"Hey. Can we talk for a minute before you go out there?" I asked as he was changing into a black tight athletic shirt.

"Sure babe. You okay?" He asked looking over at Tiff to give us a minute. She nodded and left.

I showed him the message I got from lily.

My hands were a shaking mess and I honestly couldn't bring myself to talk because I swear I would throw up.

His jaw clenched and he looked at me and saw the dead fear in my eyes and he cupped my cheek and he pulled me to his lips and gave me a swift kiss.

"Okay, we'll deal with this later. Right now I gotta try to focus for this last part. Don't respond to lily, I don't like her by the way. She talks to much." He said before he went to put his sweats on and grabbing some black boxing hand wraps.

"Okay." Was all I could say as Tiff came back in and finished helping him.

I walked away and went back to my chair and I sat down holding on to the chair handles.

Stronger by Kanye west started to play and Shawn walked out in some work out gear and there was huge punching bag.

The photographer started explaining to him what he wanted In this shot, I couldn't hear but I saw Shawn nodding his head over and over and then he looked at me.

The beat to stronger started to drop again and I saw Shawn shake his head and hands all at once to loosen up and then he started hitting the punching bag and working his feet around the bag as it swung from one side to the other. I could hear every blow he took to the bag and it seemed to get louder and harder and he started grunting and hitting harder and harder.

He was literally releasing all his anger out on that bag and the photographer was living for it and everyone seemed to go unnoticed.

But I knew, he was losing it.

••••

"What the hell was that Shawn?" I heard Andrew say as he walked into Shawn's dressing area.

Shawn was drinking water by the gulp as Tiff removed the glove from his other hand.

Shawn was sweating and his cheeks were red and so where his knuckles even through the black tapes.

I stood there biting the side of my cheek because I knew this was because I showed him the message.

His chest was rising rapidly as he was trying to calm himself.

"Selling the product Andrew. It worked didn't it? What's the problem?" He said once Tiff got the last of the tape off him.

He took his shirt off and he changed back into his original black tee and then he removed his sweats and grabbed his jeans and put them on and then his boots.

"Do you need to talk about it?" Andrew said as he glanced over at me and then at Shawn.

Shawn shook his head no and he finished getting ready and Tiff and her assistant started putting the outfits up and stuff.

"I just need a day Andrew. No calls, no texts, no emails. Just unbothered with my girl. Please. I had her travel all this way." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me next to him.

I stood frozen looking at the ground, I didn't want this to be a thing not right now.

"Shawn, it's okay. This is your job." I said trying to speak to him calmly.

Andrew just watched us.

Shawn looked down at me and he looked at Andrew.

"Your right. You need a day off. Go for it. You finished here and killed it, so I don't see why we would need you for the rest of the day. I'll deal with everything." Andrew said looking at me as he spoke, I moved aside from Shawn and Andrew just nodded and smiled.

"Thanks man." He said giving Andrew a pound and then a slight hug.

He looked at me and smiled, "let's go."

As we left he thanked everyone and I thought that was the sweetest thing he could do.

When we got outside he called for an Uber, as we waited I looked at him trying to figure out what could possibly go on through his head.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"On a proper date Yvette. We're not a secret anymore so I should be able to take my girlfriend out while we're in Paris." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards his chest.

"But- he cut me off .

"I know. The message. I will handle that. Did you contact your lawyer?" He said looking at his phone to see where the Uber was.

"Yes I emailed them and I'm just waiting for a response." I said picking at my nail.

"Okay, So while we wait. We enjoy the day okay babe. I just want us to have a good day. We deserve that much." He said as the car came up and he opened the door for me to slide in.

I Stepped Inside and he came after me.

Once we were in and driving, I placed my hand over his looking at him.

He was deep into his own thoughts and I could tell.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I want to take you away from all this Yvette." He said looking down at our hands.

"From what? I'm fine." I said confused.

"Away from our worlds and just be us." He spoke in a low tone.

"Okay?" I said in a questioning manner I wasn't understanding.

"Never mind babe. I just need food I'm rambling." He said looking out the windows and Shaking his head out of whatever thoughts he was having.

What was he getting at?

What was he talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.2K 50
Savannah dealt with a lot of traumatizing things in the past, her only way out was through Shawn's music. Her best friend, Vanessa, was there all the...
2.1K 131 33
Sequel to : THE DARE {S.M.} ( Shawn Mendes fanfiction ) After everything that Shawn Mendes and Taylor Grace ( meth ) went through together , will...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017