Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue ร  Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Perfectly Wrong

199 13 3
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

What the hell are you doing Yvette?

Leave before he comes in here and he hurts you.

Your never going to be that girl.

Your not that girl.

You look crazy,

Your fucking crazy!

Crazy

Crazy

Crazy

I put my palm to my forehead and gave it a few slaps as I paced back forth out in the backyard? I didn't even know where the hell I wandered off too, I just knew I needed to get out the damn kitchen. Now I'm my subconscious was fucking attacking me and I was literally slapping my head to shut up.

Crazy

Crazy

I groaned as I held my head in my palm as I looked down at the ground trying to shut my own subconscious the hell up. My heart wanted to stay and not run away anymore. She's tired of running and getting hurt at the expense of her subconscious.

"You didn't leave." I heard his voice and I stopped in my tracks looking up to meet his stare. He was shirtless again and I couldn't deal with that right now so I closed my eyes and I turned my face to the sky.

"I tried too, but I couldn't." I spoke truthfully.

"And why couldn't you?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and I didn't answer I just counted in my head to calm my racing mind and equally racing heart.

"Yvette? Answer me." He spoke, his voice sounded like it was getting closer.

I felt the tears about to come out again. I closed my eyes shut tighter. I bit the inside of my cheek to fight the urges I was getting.

Get it together Yvette.

You look crazy.

I placed my hand on my chest, and I started lightly tapping on my chest.

"That's why." I finally spoke lowly.

My heart

My eyes still closed shut.

I felt his hand meeting my hand over my chest and his touch could literally be the reason I would crumble.

He placed his other hand over my cheek wiping away the escaped tears. I let out a small shaky breath.

"Can you look at me please?" He asked and I could feel his breath on my skin.

I opened my eyes and I knew the captive tears I held pooled over. And he caught every single one of them with the pad of his thumb. I blinked till my vision wasn't so blurred.

Our eyes locked and it was different then any other time. His light brown and my dark browns just got lost in one another. It's like we saw each other for the first time ever.

He pulled me close to him and he kissed me with such tenderness and this sudden type of intimacy and possessiveness. My body molded into his arms and I felt the fire igniting in me. He placed my hand over his chest and he tapped lightly just like I did to myself.

His heart

"How can I make this better?" He asked with his other hand still on my chest.

I gave a weak smile.

"Take me to your bedroom."

****

He laid me gently down on the mattress of his bed, our eyes never leaving off one another.

He slowly unbuttoned my top, once it was open completely leaving me exposed he Carefully took it off each of my shoulders and down my arms.

I couldn't break my eyes off him.

He kissed my shoulder and then my neck as he untied my pants and pulling them down as I lifted my hips up to make it easier to pull off.

Once they got to my ankles I effortlessly kicked them off.

Leaving me just in my panties under him.

His long fingers traced down from my arm to my thigh were he stopped and gave a squeeze too.

Not to hard but not to soft just the right amount of pressure to make me moan and throw my head back having my hair fall around me.

I could feel his smile against my neck before he moved away and stood up in front of me unbuckling his jeans.

I watched basking in all his glory. He was a sight sure.

"Those.off." He said nodding to my nude lace panties.

I gave a small smirk before shaking my head no slowly. Testing him.

He let out a low chuckle before he went to each of my thighs with his hands slowly and he planted small kisses as his fingers went to the top of my panties and he roughly pulled them down before gripping my thighs again making me breathless.

"Don't tease." I said with a low moan.

His knee went in between my legs to create a space and he took me by my hips with both his hands and lifted me up further on to the bed.

He leaned down to face me and i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling his lips to mines.

Kissing him with such urgency and desire oozing over.

His lips began dominating mines and his tongue was now invading mines.

He moaned in my mouth driving me to tug on his hair.

He bit down on my bottom lip before sucking and pulling on it.

His hands were all over my breast massaging and tugging lightly on my nipples making me moan louder.

I was already getting sensitive in my core, knowing I would be a orgasmic mess soon enough.

He reached over his end table and took a condom out, he ripped the foil quickly and I watched him place it on his hard member.

He got on top of me and he started kissing down my chest slowly and I felt his long finger rub against my heat making me pull hold of his arm as I let out the hardest gasp in my life.

He rubbed on my entrance for awhile tell you could hear the echos of my wetness vibrate the room.

"Don't stop- please . God." I moaned unable to keep my cool.

He placed his wet lips on my nipple and he began slowly sucking and light biting as he kept playing with my heat.

I was an uncontrollable moaning mess, my hands were all over his hair.

Then I felt him go inside me making me arch my back and throw my entire head against the pillow.

"Fuck, Yvette." He moaned hooking his arm under the arch of my back and he held me like that as he picked up speed and I yelled his name as I lost my self in him for the first time.

"Your a fucking drug." He groaned and he kissed me hard as he kept pounding hitting me spot and I wrapped my legs around him making him go deeper.

****

I need you more than I know
Oh, and I can't resist when you're up against my skin
I never wanna let you go
You're perfectly wrong for me

AN: the entire chapter was based off the song "perfectly wrong". It's just my version for Shawn & Yvette right now in this moment of their relationship.

Where does it go from here now?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Thank you for reading loves !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 6.2K 47
Shawn Mendes imagines ๐Ÿ’— [ disclaimer most of these are from tumblr so credit to the rightful owners ] contains smut and mature things STARTED 16/6...
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
164K 1.5K 80
If there is Smut or Fluff I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. Enjoy!
489K 12.7K 64
๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ; [completed&edited] โcall it what you want. but sooner or later, I'll be more...