Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

After Party Vibes

285 16 3
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

"Welcome ladies to my humble abode." John said as he extended his arm and greeting us into his beautiful open space living room. It was all cream colored love sofa , a white sectional, a small like tree swing chair in the corner facing his huge wall to floor glass windows that looked over the Malibu skyline. It was truly breathtaking, without a doubt.

"This is fucking killer John!" Rose said as she looked around in amazement.

"Why thank you. There's an amazing infinite that we should all maybe check out" John said as he twirled rose around, making her giggle uncontrollably.

John is really such a ladies man huh.

"I would love too. Let's go now." Rose said running towards the huge balcony door. John followed behind her and shouting over to Shawn, who was behind me.

"Hey buddy can you grab a bottle of wine and some glasses for us."

I turned to face Shawn now, I alittle lost as to what was going on.

Everything was moving so fast.

The drinks were hitting me a little.

"Come with me? To the kitchen?" He asked placing his hand out for me to hold. I took gulped and placed my hand in his and let him lead the way to the kitchen.

"Is this like a regular thing?" I said once we got into the kitchen and he let my hand go to get the bottle of wine and glasses.

"No. This is the first time actually. Well for me and him together hanging out with girls." He said turning to face me once he found what he was looking for.

Bullshit Mendes.

"Uh huh." I said folding my arms across my chest and squinting at him with a small smile on my lips.

"I swear, I don't usually do this." He said defensively as he surrendered his hands up and shrugged his shoulders.

We'll believe him for now.

"Need help with that?" I said putting my hand out for him to give me something to hold.

He shook his head and went to head into the balcony and meet John and rose. When we got outside, rose was already in the water splashing around and swimming, John was at the edge sitting down with his feet in the water watching her.

Dear god,

Did rose have under garment on?

Yes, she did!

Thank goodness.

"Come and join the party guys." John said turning to look at us as we walked towards him. Shawn handed the bottle and the glasses and sat in a lounge chair running his fingers through his hair.

"You okay Mendes?" John said turning to Shawn and handing him a glass half with wine.

"Yeah man. Just feeling a little buzzed. All good." He said taking a small sip of the wine and laying his eyes over at me.

I stood on the other side just taking in the view and the moment I was currently faced with.

This doesn't happen in real life does it.

I'm here in John Mayer's Malibu home with Shawn Mendes and my friend was in her underwear swimming In his pool.

"Come in guys, the water is the perfect temperature!" Rose shouted as she made a circle in the water.

"I'll join you darling." John said taking his shirt off, showing casing his arm tattoo sleeve and going in with with his sweats still on. He dived into the water as he swam over to Rose. Making a fit of giggles come out as she jumped around in the water.

I was happy for her, she looked so into her element and she deserved this. I looked over at Shawn and he was looking at me intently, and then he signaled for me to come and sit next to him on the lounge chair. I walked over to him kind of hypnotized by his eyes and his sexy grin.

God he was divine.

I sat next to him, we were extremely close to one another. I felt like he could hear my heart racing and my body tense, and just like he was in my thoughts he placed his arm around the arm rest creating a little more space between us.

"Relax Yvette please, your making me nervous." He said chuckling a bit as he took another small sip of his wine.

"I'm making you nervous? Seriously. Your like, Shawn Mendes the two time Grammy nominated artist. I'm sorry if I'm a little nervous, I can't help it." I blurred out unable to control myself the moment the words came out.

He laughed as I covered my face with my hands out of sheer embarrassment.

"Don't think of me as the singer, I'm still a regular dude. We're just two people hanging out with friends just enjoying the beautiful night sky." He said looking over at me with a grin on his face and his one eyebrow raised.

I couldn't help but giggle at his words and realize he was right. I eased into the seat a bit more and pulled my purse off my shoulder and placing it on the small table next to me.

"Better?" He asked laughing at me a little.

"Yes." I said smiling looking away from him and at my best friend having a water fight with the famous John Mayer.

This had to be a dream.

"You have a very beautiful smile." Shawn said interrupting my train of thought.

"You said that in London." I slipped.

"And I meant it then like I do now." He said in a matter fact like tone.

Sassy Mendes in back?

I giggled and said thank you quickly before Rose shouted for me.

"Yvette bring that gorgeous ass in this water, you too Mendesssss!" She said slurring at Shawn's last name, making him laugh and smile showing all his beautiful teeth.

"You guys have fun, we're fine right here." Shawn said speaking for both of us.

Thank goodness.

Rose stuck her tongue out and proceeded to jump on johns back as he gave her a piggy back ride towards the wine and the bottles at the edge nearest us.

"Want some wine Miss Yvette?" John asked gesturing to me.

"No thank you. I think I had enough to drink at your party. But thank you." I said shaking my head.

"More for us!" Rose said drinking from the bottle making John laugh at her gesture and shake his head in amazement. Shawn laughed too as he looked over at them as they went back to floating around in the water so close together.

"So tell me more about you Yvette. What should I know about the beautiful girl who traveled all the way to Paris just for a show of mines." Shawn said turning towards me and placing his hand on his lap and keeping his eyes directly on me.

Oh shit, he remembered you from the show? The Eiffel Tower?

"I've always wanted to go to Paris so I did and it just so happen that you were there so.. I killed two birds with one stone. But after that first show I had to see you more, if you want me to be honest. It's just something about you- your energy that is captivating. I like how it made me feel, I felt free and my outside world didn't feel so lonely." I said being brutally honest for the first time and it made my heart race and I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

I felt my cheeks heating up almost instantly.
He just looked at me, taking it everything I just said word for word.

"Wow, that was beautiful. I'm glad I was able to give you that experience. That's why I love to do what I do. If anyone just one person leaves my show and feels how you just described it's all worth it to me because I know how it feels to feel like that on the other end." He said placing his hand on mines that was resting on my thigh. I looked at his hand over mines and my heart began to race and I couldn't breath.

"Your touching my hand." I said in a whisper.

"I know Yvette. Is that okay?" He said in a whisper as well.

Our eyes met and our bodies slowly gravitated towards each other.

Omg I'm about to kiss Shawn ,

Don't run again asshole !

Our faces where small inches away from one another I felt his breath meeting mines.

"Fucking kiss her already MENDES !" Rose shouted!

Jesus Christ Rose !

She's drunk !

Shawn laughed as he put his head down and looking over at Rose and John before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, she's literally no filter." I said pulling back.

"It's okay I have a few friends like that." He said looking at me, never removing his hand off mines.

Then we heard music playing around the whole balcony. John has turned his outside surround sound on, and Ed Sheeran started to play.

"Make it rain." I whispered.

This was roses playlist I knew it to well.

This was her song.

As the words started to boom around the place I saw her taking John by his hand and leading him back into the house.

Well she's getting lucky tonight!

Shawn ran his fingers through his hair as he saw them disappearing up the long stairs leading up stairs through the huge glass window on the side of us.

"Well then." I said getting up and walking over to the see the skyline holding my arms around my chest. I closed my eyes and I took in the beautiful night air.

I felt Shawn come behind me, his body was pressed against my back not to hard but just enough for me to feel him. His hands slowly touched my waist, my heart fluttered and I didn't know what to do. My breath was Shaky. I turned to face him slowly.
He looked at me and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He said low but there was a slight change in his voice. It was sexier, deeper. It sent chills all through my body. I exhaled slowly.

"Kiss me then." I said licking my lips and placing my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beating. It was fast.

He touched my cheek and he pulled me closer to his lips and we stood there for a second and then I closed my eyes and our lips met. It was soft, sweet and the sexiest thing I ever felt. He was gentle but firm with his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
41.6K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
52.8K 857 75
a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming singer becomes a whirlwind of drama, distra...