Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Girls day

278 17 4
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

*** "The moment I saw you pull out your hand sanitizer I wanted to laugh so hard because it was the most random thing and I didn't see that coming."

"Oh my god, don't remind me. I was freaking out and I know how much I hate people touching my face so I figure, hey let me at least clean my hands."

"My bodyguard Jake and I had a good laugh once we got into the van. You made an impression for sure that day. It was cute."

"Shut up, no way. I wanted to die in embarrassment.  But I knew it wasn't the most bizarre thing you had witness."

"Your right about that."  ***

"Hey! Wake uppppp." I felt my friend nudging me.

"Mmmm, no what time is it?" I whined turning forgetting where I was and falling off my sofa.

Shit!

"Owwww!" I groaned as I opened my eyes and seeing myself laying on the floor.

My best friend on the other hand was standing over me, grinning like a school girl.

I loved her smile,

She was always such a morning person no matter what we did the night before she woke up ready to conquer the day with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Were you really talking to Shawn fucking Mendes?! She said throwing a pillow in my face.

How the hell did she know?

Wait, where's my phone?

Like clock work she waved my phone over me and smiled.  I started laughing and held the pillow to my face hugging it and screaming lowly into it and laughing. I thought I was dreaming about all that happened last night, well earlier I guess would be the correct way to put it.

We spent about two hours talking on FaceTime, he was very smart and very deep at times he also had his moments were he was the hugest dork and a jokester for sure. That side was new to see but i enjoyed it and wished he was more open with his fans about that part of him but I got why he wasn't as much. At least I got to witness it for myself.

I sat up holding my pillow to my chest, just in such a good haze thinking about how much he made me smile, laugh and blush insanely. Felt like a dream.

"Yes, and oh my god Rose he's literally the most kindest person. He invited us to a private party tonight in the Hollywood hills if you want to go of course. Or we can stay in and do something just us." I said looking at my best friend as she sat on the sofa nearest me crossing her legs. She had already showered and was dressed for the day.

What time is it?

I looked over at my cable box looking at the neon numbers, 11:34am.

What is with that time?

Must be good luck?

I gotta play those numbers.

"Uh no shit were going! Are you kidding me! I can network and party with celebrities and my best friend while she gets her smooch on! Count me in." Rose said handing my phone and laughing at the last part she said.

"Oh no way. It's so not like that. We're just people in passing." I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Sure, and I'm a virgin! We gotta go shopping!! Let's go get off your gorgeous bubble ass and her ready. We got things to do Missy!" She said kicking me jokingly to get up.

I laughed as I got up and headed to the bathroom to shower quickly and wake up fully I was still bit tired.

I played some music as I started to get undress, when my phone chimed.

iMessage from SM🤟🏻
Good morning. Hope you got some rest. Have a great day. Xx

I couldn't contain my smile. He really had me cheesing so hard right now, still couldn't believe that this was real.

I quickly replied.

Morning ☺️ I shall be living off coffee but I'll manage. Thank you! Have an awesome day.

I got into the shower and began my day, with a huge smile plastered on my face of course.

Today is going to be a better day.

   Two hours later.

After an amazing breakfast that I treated Rose to in our favorite little diner by my apartment, we decided on going to rodeo drive to sight see and do some light shopping for tonight. Rose was so stoked and we couldn't stop talking about who of who is Hollywood could be there and who we want to be there. I secretly didn't care who I saw as long as I saw him. Rose was content that me and him would be hooking up by the end of the night, and he would be the perfect person to get Antonio jealous. She had a point but that wasn't what I wanted, ever since our conversation on FaceTime I had a newfound appreciation for him as a person.

What the hell are you talking about?

He was just engaging in conversation, he didn't profess his love for you, y'all not best friends now.

He's still Shawn Mendes
and your you.

"I HATE LA traffic!!" Rose said hitting on the steering wheel of my car.

I laughed because every time she comes to LA she does the same thing. We fight about who is driving because she thinks I drive like a grandma and we would never get anywhere according to her. Then when she does drive she instantly hates it.

"I know, stop your gonna kill my steering wheel!" I teased as I looked over my best friend who had her head resting on my wheel and cursing silently.

"You. You need a new car, this hunk of shit is gonna die one day and your gonna be stranded. I keep telling you this." She said shooting daggers at me and laughing.  I joined in on her laughter because I knew she was right, but I loved this car it held sentimental value to me, it was my godmothers car she left me.

We stood in this bumper to bumper traffic and she was on her phone talking to one of her artist in Toronto about some lyric changes and beats. I was catching some light sleeping when my phone chimed.

New iMessage SM🤟🏻
How is your day going so far?

Twice in one day?

Is this a parallel universe?

I felt a little ballsy so I decided to send a picture.

Go big or go home right?

La traffic is the worst!! 😡

Message sent.

iMessage from SM🤟🏻

tell me about it 😳😳

Wow,

He looks cute and cozy.

What the hell.

I couldn't stop smiling.

Control yourself Yvette.

Be cool.

We texted for a few more minutes before traffic began to move for us and Rose started to sing in rejoice. We finally got to our destination thankfully there was valet. Even though they looked at my car like if it was going to bring all of rodeo down in value, but we didn't care.

We walked around arm and arm and just had the best of time, it felt like old times and I loved that. I needed that with my best friend.

We wandered into a few stores and Rose found her outfit for tonight and it looked so amazing on her of course. She was so style savvy and I loved that for her so much, she could dress up in anyway and kill it with fierceness. I on the other hand I was  so self conscious in everything I tried on. Thanks Antonio!

Antonio!

I was surprised he never responded to my message or bother to read it. I however did delete him off my Instagram and I blocked his number once I saw he read the message and didn't bother to reply.

Guess we are really done.

I couldn't help but feel hurt and betrayed regardless of everything. Just the way he allowed it all to play out when I was at my most vulnerable.

"Your gonna get this dress and your gonna kill it! Get that stupid Greek fuck out your mind. He doesn't matter, his words never did. Don't let him hold any more weight on you. Your fucking gorgeous and your gonna look bomb tonight and Shawn is going to drool over you. Then you fuck his brains out, leave him crying." Rose said as she pulled the dressing room curtain back and watching me look over the last dress she made me try on.

"Shut up!" I laughed. Rose was convince he was a crier during sex. I didn't doubt it but I was secretly hoping he wasn't. Not like I was going to find out but I do see the fan accounts joking about that and it's like ; is he or isn't he? Guess we'll never know.

"We need to get YOU laid, you need some hot celebrity ass." I said poking at Rose.

"Your not lying, hell I'll take man or woman as long as they are fuckable I'm down. Tonight's going to be iconic!" Rose said as she danced in the mirror before leaving me to my thoughts and my desires.

Tonight IS going to be iconic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
164K 1.5K 80
If there is Smut or Fluff I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. Enjoy!
878K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...