Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

By SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... More

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Cant Seem To Escape
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Happy hoildays

277 14 5
By SweetChaoticxDamaged

I was deep into a much needed slumber after coming home from the beach and taking a long shower and crying some more to release the tension i still had from the day.

I heard ringing.

where the hell was it coming from?

i opened my eyes laying on my side and looking around without moving my head much.

was i hearing things?

I sat up on my bed looking confused.

the ringing was coming from my intercom.

I got off my bed and walked over to the intercom annoyed.

who the hell was that?

one of my drunk neighbors, maybe.

I checked my clock in the small hallway as i passed to my intercom

11:34pm

you gotta be kidding me.

I stood in front of the intercom hoping that whomever was ringing me left or got into the building, but just like clockwork it started again in such an obsessive manner.

Letting out an irritated groan.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I yelled into my intercom

i clicked the talk button.

"Bitch its Rose, ya best friend ya know. Hello!" I heard my best friends voice echo through the intercom.

rose?

What the hell is she even doing its almost 12 at night.

she began ringing the bell again and again this time on purpose and i knew it. I started laughing at her annoying ass antics, as i rang the bell for her to come in.

I went to unlock the door and waited for my best friend to come up.

Rose was my best friend, like literal best friend and even though right now she was traveling back and forth from New York City and Toronto I was happy she made this small pit stop to see me. Given her pit stop was 3,000 miles and 6 hours on a plane, she loves me. Just as much as I love her.

"Hello darrrrrrrling!" I heard her yell as she opened the door. There she stood holding up a bottle of wine and Chinese take out.

"No way. You remember!" I said as I embraced my bestest friend in a tight hug.

"I know last year I got so shit faced and ended up asleep in the bathtub and I lost my clothes but this year we're gonna keep it cheeky." Rose said as she placed the food and wine on the table.

I laughed at my best friend and the memory that was now invading my mind. We really did have so many memories good and bad, but I wouldn't dream of having them with anyone else.

Once we got settled in the living room and began munching away at our Chinese food and drinking wine out of red foam cups, everything just seemed so much like old times and I almost forgot about Antonio.

Almost.

"So tea time, what's going on? Don't say nothing because when you called I instantly knew something was off. Spill." Rose said folding her legs and scooting to be face to face to me.

I couldn't lie to her, I didn't like too but I didn't want to talk about it only because I knew the moment I told her she would want to kill him. But I did want to tell her about the messages between me and Shawn. I had to tell someone because I knew I couldn't go blasting it all over social media like he's famous, duh. So I caved and I started telling her all about what has really been going on with me and Antonio and the broader line physical abuse along with the emotional abuse I was enduring from him. Before I knew it I was once again in tears and sobbing on my best friends lap as she just caressed my hair and let me release every single hidden emotions.

"You know what fuck him, hope he rots wherever the hell he is right now. We're gonna go figure some shit out for us to do tomorrow because it's Friday and we're gonna make him regret ever doing what he did and said to you." Rose said as we headed to my bedroom so we can try to get some sleep, it was already 3am and after all the crying I did I was so tired.

"For sure, but I just wanna cuddle with my bestie and forget about him right now." I said leaning on my headboard and scrolling through Instagram.

Antonio posted a photo.

No!!

Are you serious !

I felt the tears prickling from my eyes instantly.

I went to turn over and show Rose, I needed my friend, but she was already out like a light.

All the wine we drank, got to her.

She needed the rest after all the flying she did too.

I looked over at the picture again and I couldn't believe what I was really seeing before me.

I got up off my bed and headed to my bathroom holding my phone in my hand. My hands were a shaking mess, my eyes were blocked in massive amounts of tears. My chest was moving up and down rapidly, I couldn't breath properly.

Once I got in the bathroom I closed the door, sitting on my bathtub edge and I started sobbing uncontrollably to myself once again. I couldn't believe that he really went and posted that. I took out my phone and I texted him, unable to control myself.

I can't believe you really just blasted on Instagram you and another woman after you physically attacked me and left me on thanksgiving! Knowing how hard the holidays are for me already. Then you go and pull that move. You love me? Yeah, fuck you! I hope she makes you happy.

Message delivered.

I then realized I had a message from Shawn.

I had forgot I was waiting for him to respond to me.

I needed to see him.

Don't get ideas Yvette.

He's still Shawn Mendes,

Your just a fan.

I opened the message.

Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been in the studio today finishing up some stuff; I had some due dates and it was getting stressful, so I didn't want to potentially take any of it out on you. To make up for it though.. a friend of my mine is having a belated Friendsgiving party at a venue over in Hollywood Hills?? It'll be totally safe for us, no paparazzis, it's an exclusive party. What do you say? Xx

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, even with tears in my eyes.

How could he do this without even knowing it?

I quickly responded, unaware if he would even see it at this time.

Sure, but under one condition.. can I bring a plus one?

Of course I wasn't gonna forget my best friend!

This was what I needed.

A party.

Hell a party with Shawn Mendes.

Oh yeah, fuck you "Greek god".

Calm the hell down Yvette!

Then the notification came up on my screen.

Shawn Mendes sent you a message.

That was fast.

Why is he even awake?

I opened the message.

S: Loll sure hun. What are you doing up at this time?

Should I tell him the truth?

No, keep it short.

He doesn't really care that much, he's just being nice because it's what he does.

Y: too much on my mind. Can't sleep. How about you? Late sessions at the studio? Do you ever sleep?

S: No, I'm just lounging around on Twitter and Instagram. Can't sleep either... wanna FaceTime? If your comfortable.

No way!

I look a mess!

I look at my self in my mirror and I quickly brush my untamed mane into a tight high bun. Washing my face, applying some mascara on my lashes and small amount of eyeshadow to make myself more presentable. I then look around my bathroom for something to put over my tank top, and then I remember I had my sweater from earlier. I got out the bathroom and I went to the hall closet and took out my blue pullover sweater and put that on. I then responded quickly giving him my number before my subconscious could attack me. I took a quick peak over at my sleeping best friend and then went to the living room and dimming my lights, don't want him to see what a mess I actually look right now over my cheating ass boyfriend or ex boyfriend at this point.

It seemed like forever I had sent the message, I seen he had seen the message I started figuring he may have fell asleep.

Great job,
You took too long and he —-

Incoming calling from ———————

My heart stop momentarily.

Oh god this is about to happen.

Answer weirdo before he hangs up!

Omg , omg !

"Hey you." He said, looking so cute as he moved into his phone a bit and his one curl covering over his eye a little.

Speak !

"Hi." I said unable to hide my small smile that he instantly brought to me.

It was really him.

Shawn Mendes was FaceTiming me at 3:30am!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
41.6K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
52.8K 857 75
a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming singer becomes a whirlwind of drama, distra...
182K 2.6K 41
A story of how a depressed girl gets beat up by her abusive boyfriend and can't seem to leave him because she's so intoxicated on the way he makes he...