Consumed By You |Shawn Mende...

Bởi SweetChaoticxDamaged

**Sequel to Consumed** Yvette wanted to nothing more but to forget about Shawn Mendes, But fate seems to hav... Xem Thêm

Authors note
Consumed. [poem]
Take All My Inhibitions
Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It
Chances
Never Be The Same
Hard To Let Go
Pity Party Of One Please.
Happy hoildays
Girls day
A Good Night Indeed
After Party Vibes
Meant To Be For One Night
Mornings In Malibu
MINE
Scar Tissue
New Beginnings
Unexpected Visitors
Lullaby
Be Yours, Be My Dear
Girl Talk
More Than Words Can Say
New Years Eve
Never The Right Time
25
Honest
Honest 2.0
Studio Sessions
The Good The Bad And Everything Inbetween
Perfectly Wrong
Making It Work
Cant Get You Off My Mind
Is This Love?
Give Us A Day
Unstable
To Be or Not To Be
Bienvenue à Paris
Dont Love Me
Photoshoot
Theres Nothing Holding Me Back
Home
Expectations
Reality
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note!!
Reinvention
Winter WonderLand
Twisted Game Of Fate
New Years In The City
Too Late
Everything Is You
Lost In You
Jamaica
Mornings With You
Fire On Fire
Dont Be A Fool
Epilogue
OMG!!!!
The third and finally book?

Cant Seem To Escape

351 17 2
Bởi SweetChaoticxDamaged

Tuesday morning

The moment I got home from my trip with Antonio I instantly crashed so hard for two days, thank goodness I had two days off.

Antonio and I had picked right back up to our long distance routine of things, only it was different now for me.

After the whole "I love you" situation, I honestly didn't know how to react. I didn't want to make things weird so I just pretended everything was normal.

But it wasn't.

As I laid in my bed looking up at my ceiling, I found myself now once again thinking about Shawn. I tried to shake it out of my mind but it wasn't budging.

I took out my phone.

I found myself doing the one thing I hadn't done in months,

Going on to his Instagram page.

I typed his name in my search bar and there he popped with the blue check mark.

I took a deep breath, silently cursing myself for doing what I promised NOT to do again.

I clicked his profile and there he popped.

Most of his photos were of him performing on stage.

God I missed watching him do his thing live. He was always so amazing.

I easily shook that all too familiar impulse I had developed in the past for him.

No more flights Yvette!

I saw that he had posted on his Stories, and impulse took over and I clicked it.

He took a beautiful boomerang shot of the view from his balcony room,

He's in New Zealand.

Before I knew it I had a new direct message request.

I looked at the request and instantly my heart sank to my feet.

I shot up quickly on my bed, giving myself a slight head rush.

Shawn Mendes wants to send you a message.

I kept looking at the notification, my eyes grew dry meaning I needed to blink!

I blinked a few times and I decided to delete the message.

I decided to call Antonio,

I needed him,

I needed a distraction.

He didn't answer my call.

I laid back down, wrapping my entire body under my blanket and slowly forcing myself to go back to sleep.

I needed another nap.

After about 30 mins of tossing and turning, I fell back into a slumber.

Wednesday morning

Getting back into the swing of things at work was much needed, so I was happy.

Of course the moment i walked into the break room my two work friends Candice and Mercedes stalked over trying to get all the deets out of my "baecation" , I told them the minimum of course. Once they figured I wasn't going to break they began to fill me in with all the office drama I had apparently missed, not like I was always up to date like they were.

My phone dinged.

Notification.

Shawn Mendes has added to their stories.

I tried to NOT look at his story, I was pretty sure it would be some kind of promo for his last leg of his tour.

He really needs a break after this tour.

Reluctantly I opened my phone and watched his story,
because I just couldn't control my damn self.

He stood facing his hotel room balcony showing the beautiful sunset and then he faced the camera to himself and there he stood.

Beautiful.

Showcasing his beautiful smile,

Straight white teeth,

That rare sight of his cheek dimple.

I love his smile

His face

Crescent of his eyes when he smiles with all his might.

I instantly had to exit out my entire instagram application.

I felt the all to familiar numbness that crept in every few times.

Anxiety.

"Yvette? Sweetie are you okay?" Mercedes asked touching my arm bringing me down slowly from the anxious rush I was feeling.

"Yes, sorry guys I just spaced the hell out." I said looking down at my heels and pulling my jacket button.

"Thinking about that sexy man of yours. To be honest girl I do the same at times. How did you get so lucky?" Candice said as she popped her lips and rolled her eyes at just the thought of MY man.

"Easy now girls, he is madly in love with our girl." I heard the voice of my boss from behind me.

Stephanie.

She was a true gem, for someone who literally created her brand from the group up, she remained fairly humble. She was so nice in my first interview when i came back and decided to stay here in LA. She took a chance hiring me but i promised her that i would work twice as hard to catch up with everyone so that i didn't look like i didn't know what the hell i was doing. She said she liked my drive and my dedication, so she hired me. Strangely enough i began to feel like we could be friends if she wasn't my boss, but i never took it to that level, didn't want to risk it.

"Hi Steph. How are you doing?" I asked turning towards her and meeting her grey like eyes. She was very pretty and not in a stuck up bitch way.

"Hey darling. I hope you and prince charming had a great vacation, hope to hear all about it during wine and cheese soon. Ladies lets get back to work please, i know its a slow day but we cant slack. " She said as she looked over at all three of us with a raised eyebrow and a half smile.

We all turned and went back to our desk and continued with the day.

The day seemed to go slowly, so i spent most of my time texting Antonio whenever he had a free moment to text of course.

Something seemed off with us, but i gathered it to be because of me and my now conflicted feelings because of those three words.

I love you ...

I wanted to love him, i should love him.

But i couldn't because i was still sadly consumed by Shawn.

I would never admit it to anyone because i was secretly ashamed.

I was chasing around a singer,

A SINGER !

But after the moments we shared between us,

Its what stuck with me the most.

Was i really overthinking,

Overreacting things that happen?

No.

That last fleeting moment in New York has stuck with me the last three months.

I found myself once again creeping onto his Instagram, only this time i decided to send him a message now. I looked at the blank screen and i found myself typing and retying different things for a million times.

What was i supposed to say.

Nothing Yvette, leave it alone.

I couldn't, i pushed my subconscious aside and my fingers began typing quickly.

I honestly dont know why im writing to you, chances are you might never see this. But i wanted to just say i hate that after our unexpected meet in august that i cant seem to get you off my mind. I know i sound crazy but i figured i thought i should just let you know. A side from that i hope your enjoying the rest of your tour, maybe try to take a break soon huh. xx

The clicked send and i felt a small rush come over me.

What the hell did I just do.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22.7K 517 36
A teenage girl by the name (Y/N) loses her parents in a car crash two years ago and since then she has been living on the streets. She has no food or...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
15.4K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19
41.6K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...