Come back to me... -Catradora...

By foggystarrs

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- β’Όβ“„β“„β’Ήβ’·β“Žβ’Ί
2- Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
3- β’Άβ“Œβ’Άβ“€β’Ίβ“ƒβ’Ίβ’Ή
4- ⓃⒺⒺⒹ
5~ β’Έβ“žβ“œβ“” β’·β“β“’β“š β“‰β“ž β“œβ“”
6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?
7~ β’·β’Ίβ’Άβ“Šβ“‰β’Ύβ’»β“Šβ“
8- β’Έβ“Šβ’Ήβ’Ήβ“β’Ίβ“ˆ
9- β“‰β’½β’Ίβ“Ž'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ
10- β“€β’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆ
11- β’·β“Šβ“‡β“ƒ
12- β’Έβ“‡β“Šβ“ˆβ’½
13- β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ’Άβ“…β’Ί
14- ⓅⒺⓇⒻⒺⒸⓉ
15- ⒹⓄⓃ'Ⓣ ⓁⒺ⒢ⓋⒺ
16~ ⒢ⓁⓄⓃⒺ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ
18- β’Έβ“„β“œβ’Ί β’·β’Άβ’Έβ“€ β’½β“„β“œβ’Ί
19- β“ˆβ“Œβ’Ίβ’Ίβ“‰
20- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“‰β’Άβ“€β’Ί
21- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆβ’Ύβ“ƒβ’Ό β“Žβ“„β“Š
22- β“‡β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ“Šβ’Ί
23- β“ˆβ’Έβ“„β“‡β“…β’Ύβ’Ά
24- Ⓕ⒢ⒾⓃⓉ
25- β“ˆβ’½β’Άβ’Ήβ“„β“Œβ“ˆ
26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹ⒢Ⓚ
27- β“ˆβ’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β’Ίβ“‰β“ˆ
28- ⒢ⒹⓄⓇ⒢?
29- ⒻⒾⓃ⒢Ⓛ Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 1:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 2:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 3:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 4
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 5:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 6: END
⚠️IMPORTANT: It's out!⚠️

17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.

12.5K 645 664
By foggystarrs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

*BAM*

She's here.

"Miss me?" Her venomous voice spoke as she looked down at me with a wicked smile.

I glared up at her.

She was the one that had my memories.

She was the reason I couldn't wake up.

She was the reason I couldn't remember Catra until I met her again.

This was all her fault.

I hate her.

She makes me feel weak.

"No." I spat...

"Awww.... Don't be that way. You already know how weak you are." She replied, grabbing my chin with her hand and making me look into her red eyes.

"Why fight it?" She finished, as I struggled to get out of her strong grip.

Her sharp nails dug into my skin and I winced as she only smiled and dug them deeper.

Her whole body has a black hue as if she were made of dark magic...

Maybe she was.

Either way she's always been here.

Inside my mind.

Inside my subconscious.

Some can say she's the guardian of my subconscious mind... since she seems to be the only thing there.

I try to ignore her....

I really do.

But sometimes her voice gets so loud I just want to scream. To beg her to stop.

I already know how weak I am.

I don't need to be reminded every second of my life.

You see, she is made up of my deepest insecurities and what started off as a small doubt grew into self loathe.

The weird part is that she doesn't even look like me.

Her form reminds me of Shadow Weaver and everytime  I look into her blood red eyes I'm reminded just how weak and worthless I am compared to her.

She's right you know.

Sometimes I think I don't even deserve to be She-ra.

I'm too weak.

I'm not strong enough.

But-

Catra....

Catra makes me feel like I'm the strongest girl in the world.

Catra makes me feel like I can take on anything.

I'll fight.

I'll fight for her.

I'll come back to her.

I smiled determined, as a warm feeling filled my chest and I thought of Catra...

The stormy room had begun to lighten as Catra continued filling my mind and I slapped Shadow Weaver's hand away from my face.

My cheeks stung but it doesn't matter.

Because Catra loves me.

And I love her.

And that's more than enough.

I threw a punch at her but she dodged laughing wickedly...

"So now you're going to fight?! Hah! This is priceless! You actually think you can beat me?" She said as I attempted to punch her again but she caught my fist with her hand.

My eyes widened as she threw me back with much force, making me stumble and fall to the ground.

She laughed again but I kicked her, making her fall and land on her back.

I stood up again and tackled her, continuing to punch her until she caught my hand and glared at me.

That's when she changed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I groaned awake and opened my blurry eyes...

I had to blink a few times to have my vision adjust but once it did I almost jumped out of where I was laying.

I said almost because there seemed to be some metal clips holding me down...

Standing above me was the Glitter princess and she seemed mad.

I narrowed my eyes in her direction but before I could speak she beat me to it.

"What did you do to her?!" She demanded.

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked...

"Oh, don't play dumb! I know you did something to Adora!" She replied sassily, as her scowl deepened.

My eyes widened at first but then I scoffed.

'Is she serious right now???'

"You seriously think I would hurt the girl I lo- I m-mean- the girl I helped escape the Horde!" I replied, my face still angry even after my slip-up.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" She replied, making me glare at her more.

Does she really think that little of me?

I literally helped her escape and almost died for her and I would gladly do it again!

"Look." I started.

"I didn't do anything to her and I won't because I would never hurt her." I replied, annoyed.

"Oh yeah sureeee and you expect me to believe that after you attacked her while we were trying to save Princess Mermista's kingdom and even abandoned her in a deadly temple." She deadpanned.

I winced at the memories but replied anyway, with a little urgency in my voice.

"But that was before! Before I knew how I felt! That was when I still trusted the Horde and did almost anything they told me! You have to believe me, it hurts to think about it now! I would never lay a single scratch on her!"

She narrowed her eyes in my direction but as her gaze met my pleading eyes, her eyes softened a little.

"And why is that? Why do you suddenly don't want to hurt her? And what's this about the Horde?" She demanded, pressing me with all of the questions that appeared at the top of her head.

I bit my lip and avoided her gaze, looking at anywhere but her...

"Well?" She demanded, tapping her foot impatiently.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and my palms get sweaty.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me." I said softly, as my eyes saddened.

"Try me."

My eyes widened and I looked back toward the princess.

Her eyebrow was raised and her face showed suspicion, but when I said these words her whole expression changed into one of pure shock.

"Because I love her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

The Shadow Weaver like shape of her body has completely changed...

And now in front of me stood Catra but she still had the black hue around her...

I know she's not real-

I know she's not really here-

But-

Those eyes-

Those beautiful eyes-

I just can't-

I stopped mid punch as my eyes widened.

She leaned closer toward me and I unconsciously did the same, dropping my clenched fist to my side.

'It's not really her! Stop! She's not really here!'

...

.....

'But why does she look so real?'

Her face got even closer and my breath hitched slightly...

But as I was about to close the gap between us she smiled wickedly and pushed me off...

I fell and winced but before I knew it she had grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and lifted me toward her.

"HAHAHA! You actually think I love you! You're so stupid! It was all fake just to get closer to you. Who would ever love someone as weak as you anyway?" She spat.

As she kept insulting me...

As her words kept hitting me like bricks...

As I started to tear up...

She still kept that wicked smile on her face.

"I never loved you back." She continued...

"And I never will." She finished, throwing me to the ground again as I started shaking, begging myself not to let the tears fall.

Telling myself this was fake.

But my heart didn't seem to believe my mind.

The storm began again, except this time it was worse...

The wind howled and rain started pouring as I got kicked in the stomach.

I continued being kicked, trying to crawl out of her reach but being too slow.

And now I didn't know if the liquid running down my cheeks was from the rain or from my salty tears.

She continued laughing...

I think this whole thing was only making her stronger...

Because every kick and punch hurt worse than the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

My mouth was agape and my eyes wide as I stared at the Horde soldier blushing before me.

I was about to say something but was interrupted by a guard slamming the door open, a frantic look on his face.

"Princess! Something's wrong with She-ra!" I gasped and started fast walking away before-

"W-WAIT!"

I stopped and briefly looked back.

"P-Please! I need to see her! I need to see if she's okay!" The soldier begged, as her eyes started tearing up.

My gaze softened as I debated my options before finally letting out a sigh.

"Fine." I replied.

"Let her go, but keep a close eye on her. If she tries anything, she's going in the dungeon." I whispered to the nearest guard in the room.

She nodded and grabbed a key, putting it in the lock of the clips holding her down.

*click*

The soldier smiled and sat up, rubbing her hands slightly before following me out the door, with a guard behind both of us and another in front.

I let her walk in front of me as the guard that told us the news led the way.

I don't want her trying anything.

I still don't trust her.

The guard opened the door and I gasped before covering my mouth with my hand.

Adora was struggling, twisting and turning in her sleep as the healing table began to glow red.

Something's wrong.

Something's really wrong.

"The table only glows red when- when someone's dying! How can she be dying!" I screamed, uncovering my mouth as tears began to fill my eyes...

"W-What?! She can't be dying!" The Horde soldier screamed, looking just as scared as I felt.

Bow, who was next to Adora on the table looked over at me with sad eyes, only making me tear up more.

How could this be happening?

Everything was fine a few months ago!

So when did everything start going so downhill!

I can't-

I can't lose one of my best friends.

"Adora..." I whispered, walking toward Bow and looking down at her sadly...

My eyes scanned her body for any injuries that might have caused her harm that we didn't notice before but...

The damage seemed to be internal.

I heard a choked sob and I looked to the side, my eyes wide as I saw a Horde Soldier shaking and crying for the first time.

She approached Adora with a shaky steps and I tensed as I saw her clawed hand lift up...

I relaxed again when I saw that she was only holding her hand, bringing a sad smile to my face as I saw her gaze at her face softly.

"C'mon Adora! You're better than that! I know you'll wake up- s-so stop messing around and just wake up already ya idiot!" She screamed as she caressed her hand softly with her thumb, wiping away the many tears that continued falling from her eyes with her other hand.

My eyes widened in recognition...

That look.

Just-

The way she looks at her.

It's-

It's the same way I look at Bow...

My sad smile widened and before I knew what I was doing, I brought my hand up to her shoulder making her jump a bit and then face me.

"She'll be okay." I reassured...

"She always is. She's strong." I finished, as she smiled slightly in my direction, her eyes still pained.

"Yeah..... she's the strongest girl I know." She muttered, looking back at her with soft eyes...

I don't know what came over me.

But-

For a moment.

Just a moment-

I felt like I could trust her.

Maybe it's because I relate to her...

After all-

We both hate seeing the ones we love get hurt...

And if I put myself in her shoes...

I would be feeling way worse than I already am feeling now.

Suddenly, Bow spoke up...

"Uhhh- Why is a Horde soldier who attacked me here and why are you bonding with her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I groaned in pain as I coughed...

Everything.

Hurts.

And I'm not just saying it physically-

Emotionally too.

Her laugh once again echoed as she circled around me...

"Weak."

"Pathetic."

"Worthless."

"Replaceable."

Her words echoed, making my violent shaking get worse as I furrowed my eyebrows and felt the cold raindrops fall onto my now mostly cut skin...

Suddenly, a new voice spoke up...

One that wasn't filled with malice or coldness.

A warm, familiar voice-

Yet angry.

"C'mon Adora! You're better than that! I know you'll wake up- s-so stop messing around and just wake up already ya idiot!" I heard Catra's voice.... the REAL Catra's voice speak up and echo around the room...

I laughed slightly but winced, holding my stomach in pain afterwards.

She still cares about me.

She still loves me.

And I know it's real.

Because the real Catra would never hurt me.

The real Catra would never punch or kick me.

I gritted my teeth as I lifted my aching body off the ground as a new determination found it's way into my chest.

I'm doing this.

I'm fighting.

I'm coming back.

For Catra.

For her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I've been so motivated to write a part so I really hope you enjoyed it! (◠‿◠)

💞DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!⚠️

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 3.4K 49
anxiety /aΕ‹ΛˆzʌΙͺΙ™ti/ noun a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.
904K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
20.5K 724 18
When you turn 18 you get a mark on ur hand and your soulmate has to same mark you have. Glimmer bow and adora are starting there first year of collag...
11.2K 192 11
So this guys, is going to be a Wednesday x Enid omegaverse book. I have tried to find one to read and I couldn't really find anything that I was loo...