Come back to me... -Catradora...

By GoldenAla22

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- β’Όβ“„β“„β’Ήβ’·β“Žβ’Ί
2- Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
3- β’Άβ“Œβ’Άβ“€β’Ίβ“ƒβ’Ίβ’Ή
4- ⓃⒺⒺⒹ
5~ β’Έβ“žβ“œβ“” β’·β“β“’β“š β“‰β“ž β“œβ“”
6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?
7~ β’·β’Ίβ’Άβ“Šβ“‰β’Ύβ’»β“Šβ“
8- β’Έβ“Šβ’Ήβ’Ήβ“β’Ίβ“ˆ
9- β“‰β’½β’Ίβ“Ž'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ
10- β“€β’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆ
11- β’·β“Šβ“‡β“ƒ
12- β’Έβ“‡β“Šβ“ˆβ’½
13- β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ’Άβ“…β’Ί
14- ⓅⒺⓇⒻⒺⒸⓉ
15- ⒹⓄⓃ'Ⓣ ⓁⒺ⒢ⓋⒺ
17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.
18- β’Έβ“„β“œβ’Ί β’·β’Άβ’Έβ“€ β’½β“„β“œβ’Ί
19- β“ˆβ“Œβ’Ίβ’Ίβ“‰
20- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“‰β’Άβ“€β’Ί
21- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆβ’Ύβ“ƒβ’Ό β“Žβ“„β“Š
22- β“‡β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ“Šβ’Ί
23- β“ˆβ’Έβ“„β“‡β“…β’Ύβ’Ά
24- Ⓕ⒢ⒾⓃⓉ
25- β“ˆβ’½β’Άβ’Ήβ“„β“Œβ“ˆ
26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹ⒢Ⓚ
27- β“ˆβ’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β’Ίβ“‰β“ˆ
28- ⒢ⒹⓄⓇ⒢?
29- ⒻⒾⓃ⒢Ⓛ Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 1:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 2:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 3:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 4
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 5:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 6: END
⚠️IMPORTANT: It's out!⚠️

16~ ⒢ⓁⓄⓃⒺ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ

13.2K 618 714
By GoldenAla22

I'm back~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

...

....

.......

"Ugh."

I groaned awake...

I couldn't hear anything because my ears were ringing.

Once my vision adjusted I jolted awake and looked around the white endless room.

"What the-"

My voice echoed in the empty room and I stood up...

What's going on?

Why is everything white?

I suddenly felt so...

Lonely.

...

....

......

"Catra?"

I tensed and turned, but soon my eyes widened.

"Adora?" I said in disbelief, running toward her and embracing her as she giggled slightly and hugged me back just as tightly.

"You're here too?" I continued, letting the horrible lonely feeling fade as her warmth radiated on my body.

"Uh.... yeah. I don't really know where we are." She answered, breaking the hug enough so she could look at me in the eyes...

"Catra....... I heard everything." She whispered, with a sudden sadness in her eyes.

I tensed again as my tail poofed up and I bit my lip...

"O-Oh...."

She sighed and smiled, her cheeks rosy making my heart speed up and my palms get sweaty.

"Catra- I'm sorry-"

"Yeah I know- I know you don't feel the same way." I said, cutting her off and looking away as tears filled my eyes and my ears went droopy...

"-No! That's not it!" She quickly interrupted.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner!"

"Huh?"

"Catra...... I love you too!"

"W-Wha-"

"I love you, Catra! I always have!" Adora said, as her eyes teared up as well with a smile on her face...

My eyes widened as tears slipped out of my eyes...

But this time...

They were tears of joy.

I couldn't believe it....

After all this time...

I thought we would never be together...

And now-

I-

I can't handle it I just have to-

....

......

.........!!!

She kissed me.

She's.

Kissing.

ME!

I stood there tense, but soon I melted into the kiss....

Her soft lips tasted like strawberries as she deppened the kiss by pulling me closer....

And then-

Purr

Purrrr~

Purrrrrrrrr~

I cringed internally....

I always hate when I purr.

I find it embarrassing.

Like- why do I have to purr so much! Especially when I'm kissing her- ugh.

But then she smiled against the kiss making my cheeks grow hotter.

How am I even alive right now?

Wait-

Am I alive???

Adora broke the kiss slightly to gasp for air before closing the gasp between our lips again with a more passionate and heated kiss.

Her hands went up to travel on my hair, untangling it softly, making my purrs grow louder as my hands went up to her shoulders.

Her leg brushed against mine as she pushed her weight onto me-

But that made me lose my balance since there weren't any walls in this endless white room...

We both fell on the floor, with her on top of me as laughter erupted from both of us.

She smiled down at me with soft eyes and I looked up at her before she threw herself on my stomach.

"Oof-"

She giggled.

Her head fit perfectly on my chest and I couldn't keep this stupid smile off my face...

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my tail as I squeaked and sat up quickly, moving my now poofed up tail behind me...

"wHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I screamed, my cheeks burning...

I was startled.

Adora only snickered...

"It looked soft..." She muttered, looking back toward my tail as I tensed and leaned back.

"Y e a h- don't do that again..."

"But-"

She reached out and her hand brushed against it making me squeak a little again, jumping slightly...

She paused and looked at me before bursting out laughing...

I glared at her...

I'm pretty sure my face looks extremely red right now...

Ugh.

"Catra- I'm sorry I- *laughs* I just- *wheeze* I won't do it again, okay?" She finished, calming down her laughter slightly as she looked up at me...

"Good." I said, crossing my arms and pouting slightly...

"Awww~" She cooed, embracing me as I tried to keep my guard up.

"Catraaa~ Don't be mad~ I'm sowwy...." She said, looking up at me with those adorable eyes, causing my heart to melt at the sight...

I sighed, no longer being able to hide the growing smile that came to my face as I hugged her back...

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and the warmth our bodies gave to each other...

"Hey- Catra..." She started, but paused...

"Hmm?"

She stayed silent for a while before speaking up again.

"You know this isn't real..... right?"

"Wait- what are you talking about?"

"This place. Where we're at.... it isn't real. We're in the subconscious but this is only the surface which is why nothing is going on over here." She explained as I looked at her curiously, breaking our hug enough for me to be able to look at her face properly.

Her expression was serious but her eyes looked sad as she continued speaking while looking down at the white floor.

"I don't even know if I'll remember all of this. That's the worst part. I want to remember. I want to remember you. To remember us. I-I'm Sorry...." She teared up and I took her hands into mine.

Her crystal blue eyes looked into mine.

"It's okay. Adora, it's okay. I-I also want you to remember this but.... at least I got to share these moments too. At least I got to tell you.... even if it's just your subconscious." I replied with a sad smile.

She smiled back as I wiped away the single tear that managed to fall from her eyes.

Suddenly, the white room turned gray as distant sounds of thunder erupted.

Adora gasped as her eyes widened in fear.

"She found me." She muttered.

"What? Who found you?"

She turned to me with a serious expression.

"Catra, our minds are connected.... that's why we're both here. I don't know how it happened or why they're connected but- it's dangerous here. She's near. And if she finds you she could keep you from going back..."

"Back?"

"To the real world. Outside of our minds."

"But- I don't wanna go back without you!" I screamed in distress as my ears went droopy and I looked at her frantically.

She smiled softly as she cupped my cheek.

The room had gotten stormier with strong winds and a few raindrops starting to fall...

"I'll always be with you, Catra..."

"Just-" I started, biting my lip as my hand cupped her cheek as well...

"Come back to me.... ok?" I finished, as my saddened eyes looked into hers.

"I will."

*BAM*

*WOOSHHHH*

Adora tensed as she looked around in worry.

She looked back at me...

"You have to go."

"No! I-"

She leaned in and gave me a soft, slow peck as she pulled away slightly.

"I love you."

Tears spilled out of my eyes as my vision started blurring slightly...

"I love you too." I choked out, holding in a sob as my vision got dizzy and I fell to the ground...

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Glimmer's POV:

I paced outside of the room where we were keeping Adora's unconscious body.

When we looked for her and infiltrated the Horde, we attacked a soldier and he confessed he saw her head out toward the forest with the cat soldier.

As we looked around we noticed a bright light in the sky so we followed it...

It lead us straight to a temple and for some reason the doors we're sealed tight as the temple glowed red.

"We have to get in there! Adora's in there! I know it!" I remember screaming, as Perfuma used her powers to make the plants grow and make the steel door break.

We ran inside and surely enough, after a bit of searching we saw them both laying unconscious and being dragged away in some green webs by some spider-like bug robots.

We all fought the robots and managed to get their bodies, saving them from the robots.

We exited the temple and brought them both to Bright Moon.

Adora's in a healing table that I always use to re-charge since that might help her as well...

While the cat soldier is contained in a bed with guards watching her every move-

"Princess! Princess!" A voice called out.

I turned toward the out of breath soldier as my eyes widened at the news he gave me.

"The Cat Soldier is awake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️PLZ VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED🤧

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 260 10
The two girls have affections for one another, but Robin loves Starfire and Beast Boy loves Raven. How will they cope and get along? Special guest ap...
357K 7.1K 19
When your Richie Tozier's sister you have a dedicated place in the losers club, a loser club that would soon end up in more danger than usual, would...
12.8K 565 60
Love isn't something you can always fight because love wins. **************** Kairus Sky Imperial a young bussiness man who owned the most successfu...