The man on the end of the lin...

Por Sarah1990B

*completed* When Ella is short on money she sees an advert for phone sex girls and decides to give it a go, w... Más

"I wanna piss in your mouth.."
"What's your star sign?"
"Men are strange"
"You've never been fucked?"
"I kissed someone"
"You're a horny fucker"
"What are we doing!"
"Controlling obsessive prick am I?"
"Give me a chance"
"Evening lads"
"I'm a dangerous woman"
'I'm in deep fucking trouble'
"On the end of the line"
"Just touch me"
"No, we are nothing"
"So we are dating"
"What are you afraid of"
"...Spread your legs"
"So fire me"
"You're so bossy"
"Yes sir"
"I think im falling in love with you"
"Oh that's sweet"
"This will never be over"
"Love you Tommo"
"What if he's shit?"
"What like up the bum?"
"I was a fucking bet?"
"You've broken me"
"I'm begging you"
"I wont let you down"
'Perfect'
"What if you fly?"
"...Be a nun"
"Two more tequilas!"
"Do you love her"
"No one likes a beggar"
"She's my everything"
"I'm her boyfriend"
'It's always going to be him'
"I'm back"
"...well he's gay"
"I am a dick"
Note!
"You've taken me all, baby"
"Last warning, i said no"
"That was eventful"
"I need him as much as he needs me"
"I'm here for you, now and forever"
"I'll be your friend forever"
"We were fucking gay, weren't we"
"You are my perfect"
"Happy birthday princess"
"Paradise, baby"
"Yes ma'am"
"You infuriate me"
"..is this too perfect to be real?"
"Help me Louis.."
"I'll fucking kill you"
"This is the end of my fairytale"
"Go on then jump!"
"Take me home"
"Always and forever"
"You deserve it all, brother"
"I love you"
"I can't believe we are getting married"
"I love you Harold"
"Thank you for everything"
"Mummy"
"I just want you to be happy"
"You may now kiss the bride"
"This is our forever"

"Alright, keep your knickers on"

1.5K 45 37
Por Sarah1990B

                        Ella's POV

I stand in front of the ladies mirror and adjust my jeans, I slid the back little toy inside myself and I'm trying to get use to the feeling. I'm already feeling excited at the fact no one knows about this, it's mine and Louis dirty little secret.

As I gather my bag up from the floor the door opens and a lady walks in she gives me a warm smile and i return it knowing she doesn't have a clue that I have a sex toy in me.

I make my way out and find Louis sitting of course on a table smack bang in the middle of the restaurant.

"Alright?" He says as I sit down and wriggle in my chair getting comfortable with the toy inside me.

"Mhmm" I hum as I pick up the menu, already excited for when he will turn the toy on. I don't know what to expect I've never used any kind of vibrating toy on myself.

"I'm ready to order" I say as I place the menu down and watch Louis wave over a waiter.

"Great" he gives me a wicked smirk.

"I'll have a large glass of iced water, no bloody lemon and I'll have the steak cooked rare" he folds his menu up and passes it to the man.

"And for you madam?" He glances at me as I unfold the menu to remind myself what I had decided on.

As I'm about to speak I suddenly jump with the shock of the toy vibrating inside me.

I gasp "Oh- I'm- I'll- sorry" I shake my head and pull the menu up to my face to help me compose myself.

Holy fuck I can't do this, there is no way I can keep a straight face while I'm being pleasured by this little magic toy that Louis is controlling. I can feel my sides soften and get moist.

"Sorry, What was that madam" I hear the man ask confused. I don't dare look up from my menu as I'm biting my bottom lip. I cross my legs and oh god no it's even worse the pleasure sends waves up and down my body. I quickly uncross my legs.

"Wine" I shout not meaning to. "I want wine. Big- I mean large glass of wine. And steak the same as him" I quickly fold the menu up and pass it to the man without looking, too embarrassed by my interaction with him. As he takes the menu from my shaking hand the vibrating stops and I relax. I look up to Louis who is smiling like the devil.

"Thank you" the man eyes me up and for the first time I see his face and it's a picture.

"Louis" I whisper.

"Yes baby?"

"I can't do this. It's too much. I'm going to come in the restaurant!" I whisper shout. I can't fucking finish and get my high in front of all these people! The thought at first was sexy and exciting but now I'm not quite sure.

"Now that is something I want to see" he raises an eyebrow.

"No lou- holy fuck" I hang my head down as the toy starts up again. My breathing slowly gets quicker. I'm trying to resist so much but my body has other ideas. I feel the build up in my stomach.

"You have no idea how fucking hot this is, watching you in public about to come and there is nothing you can do about it" he sniggers and turns up the strength of the toy.

"Oh my god" I pull my hand up to my mouth so I can openly breath through my mouth inhaling larger breaths.

I let out a small groan that only myself and Louis can hear..I hope.

"Shit" I pant. I look up at Louis through my lashes and he's watching me intensely, he bites down on his fist and I can only imagine what affect this has on him. I bet he wouldn't  be standing up from the table anytime soon.

Then his face changes into an expression I can't quite work out, the toy stops and I let out the breath I've been holding in to stop myself from finishing. He leans closer to me and whispers "this is going to be interesting" before he looks up again.

I don't dare turn my head as I'm probably flushed red and I feel heated and sweaty. Then out of nowhere I feel a hand on my shoulder "Well fancy seeing you two here"

Harry.

"Mind if we join you?" Before I can look at Louis, Harry has pulled a chair out next to me and sat down. I notice another figure walk around the table and sit next to Louis a pretty looking girl probably my age.

"This is Zara" Harry introduces her.

She gives a nervous smile and awkward wave.

"We're on a date day since we haven't got Daisy" Louis remarks.

"Oh great. Double date" Harry says excitedly.

I roll my eyes and groan. This is going to be so frustrating. I look at Louis and eye him up for him to make Harry leave.

"Actually that sounds amazing" Louis smiles as the toy starts up again.

I lower my head and concentrate on not coming while sitting next to Harry.

"So hows venue hunting been?" Harry asks me.

"Mhm Good. Yep good" I quickly reply.

Please don't talk to me I'm about to fucking come all in my panties

I look away.

"So you found somewhere then?" He takes a sip of his beer.

"Hmm. Yes" my eyes widen when I realised I'd moaned out load.

"Sounds like you enjoyed it" Harry laughs.

Please god swallow me up now.

Louis turns the toy off when our drinks come over and gives me a much needed break from the feeling of reaching my high in front of Harry and some stranger I've never met. The only thing is every-time he stops the feeling of wanting the toy back on is over powering.

I take my large wine before the waiter even has a chance to place it on the table, I quickly drink half the glass. "Could I order another one please" I place the now half empty glass down.

"Jesus Ella" Harry's laughs.

I look up at the table and see Louis and Zara looking at me, Louis face is a full on smirk I was to slap away and Zara is obviously wondering whether I'm an alcoholic or not.

"I was thirsty" I remark.

"Right. You're being so weird" Harry picks up his drink and looks at Louis.

I watch as Louis shrugs his shoulders and directs a question to Zara "so why are you with him?"

"What? I mean he seems nice and we have a lot in common" she picks up her wine to sip.

"Oh I see and what things do you have in common?" I can see out the corner of my eye Harry shaking his head at Louis.

"Well we both love reading, mainly the old classics are our favourite. Art is also a huge passion and I spend my evenings normally expressing myself though paint" she stops when I hear Louis snigger.

"Yeah sounds like you have a lot in common" he says with a roll of the eyes.

Our food arrives and thankfully Louis doesn't play with the toy and that gives me a chance to calm down, act normal and eat my lunch.

"So how old are you Zara?" I direct a question to her.

"Nineteen" She smiles.

She's younger than I thought but she comes across so old, maybe it's the things she's into makes her appear older than her years.

"Uh! Oh cool" I shout as the toy is turned on. The sensation feels more powerful now after having a small break.

I place my cutlery down carefully and put my hands under the table on my lap so I can grip onto my thighs for some pressure release.

"Excuse me I need to use the ladies" Zara gets up and leaves.

"Haz, What the fuck? 'We have the same in common?' When was the last time you read a book?" Louis laughs.

"Look i would fucking take on any hobby for the right girl" he laughs.

"And what happens when you do these hobby's together and she finds out you barely know your abc's" Louis finishes his drink.

I'm sitting here listening to them going back and forth when I'm sitting here not keeping it together. I can't help the small groans that escape my lips. I can't hold it in for much longer and I need to get Louis attention. I need his attention, privately.

"I'm going to be sick" I stand up, feeling shaky.

"Baby you ok?" Louis looks at me deciding whether I am actually going to be sick.

"No. I'll be outside I need air" I say panting.

"You do look flushed. You better not give me any kind of sick bug" Harry moves away from me as if I was about to throw up all over him. I gather my bag and rush out the restaurant and make my way to the car. I can feel the vibrating getting stronger from Louis upping the control.

"Oh my god" I lean up against the car. My panties are soaked my sex needing relief. With my front leaning against the car I find my hand travelling down to that area and I start rubbing over my jeans.

"Hmm" I sigh.

I jump when I feel a hand behind me, I turn around and Louis body is against mine.

I pull him into me so I can get the maximum amount of body contact from him, "Fuck me" I whisper. I watch his hooded eyes wander over my body.

"Get in" he unlocks the car door and I quickly get into the back of the car. Thank god these windows are tinted.

The door closes and before I know it I'm on top of Louis, using my mouth to search for his desperately wanting his hands all over me.

"Fuck Ella slow down" he pants through my mouth.

"No. I need you now" I pull my top over my head and release my breast from my bra.

"Fuck Ella" Louis moves his has all over my bare chest.

"I'm so ready" I sigh as I tip my head back. I feel his warm tongue all over my nipple making it hard, he teases by sucking and softly nipping.

"I'm going to come" I say as he stops pleasuring my nipples.

I lift myself up so he can pull down my jeans and I wiggle out of them. He pulls my panties to the side and slowly pulls out the toy still vibrating, he turns it off and chucks it to the side.

His hands immediately get to my sex and he starts rubbing around my clit making me uncontrollably moan.

"Soaked" he whispers.

"Shut up and fuck me" I pant. My sex is pulsing so much it's getting uncomfortable I can't take anymore.

I unzip his trousers and adjust his boxers to allow his dick to spring out. I give him a few strokes not that he needed it, he's just as ready as me. I slowly lower myself into and take a second to take him in. His size still surprises me today.

"Holy fuck baby" he groans as I start moving up and down his member. I need this, like I've never needed this before.

There isn't much room and nowhere for me to steady myself. Louis grabs onto my hips tight and helps me get the right speed and rhythm. I move my hands up to his throat and slowly apply pressure.

"Fucking hell ella. This ain't going to take long" he mumbles though panting breaths.

I speed up and start slamming down on him, all my tension has built up and I can't control the loud sounds coming from my mouth.

"Ah Louis. I'm going- I'm to going finish" I scream.

"Yes baby. Finish all over me" he grits his teeth as he finds his high with me.

I slow down as I come to the end of my release and I steady myself after so much energy has been taken from me. I lean down and find his plump lips to give him a kiss.

"That was amazing" he sighs as he leans his head back.

"It was" I agree as I slide of him. I find my bag and hand him some baby wipes I seem to always carry around with me now. I watch as he cleans himself up and I do the same pulling my jeans back on. The uncomfortable feeling of wet panties against my skin makes me cringe.

"Can we go home" I say so I can have a shower and clean up.

"Yeah good idea, I need a shower" he winks at me and I know he means us.

We get out the car feeing hot and bothered and freshly fucked.

Louis starts the engine up when suddenly the back door opens and Harry jumps in.

"I'm hitching a lift, quick she's gone to the bathroom again it's my only way of getting out without her, yuck were you sick? You look like shit" he glances at me and I brush my head down to some how control my just fucked hair.

"No fuck off. Get out" Louis moans.

"No just drive. Quick! I can't deal with her anymore. I thought she'd be an easy fuck but she's gonna take more work than I want to put in" he belt up and sits back.

"Just drive" I roll my eyes to Louis. Hopefully we can drop him off quickly.

"Urgh Alright" Louis moans.

I lean back still getting over our car fuck, I love all these firsts I get to experience with Louis.

"What the fuck is this?" Harry says from the back seat.

My eyes widen in horror knowing exactly what Harry has found.

"This is a weird fucking thing" he says as I turn around in my seat. I watch as Harry takes the black toy from his other hand and uses his fingers to hold it up by the string.

"Give it here" I hold my hand up and flap it around to show my urgency.

"Alright keep your knickers on" he rolls his eyes as he hands me the toy. I quickly put it in my bag and look straight forward knowing full well Louis is smirking.

"What was is? It looked like one of them sex-" Harry's pauses "Wait" he goes silent and I hold my head in my hands.

"Oh my god. You sick fucks. I just held that and it's been in your pussy, oh fuck I'm sitting where you've just fucked aren't I?" Harry moans in disgust.

"Harry don't talk anymore" I hide my face in my hands.

"Well I guess you didn't keep your knickers on" he laughs.

"Harry! Shut up!" I shout.

"You were in that restaurant weren't you! You had that thing buzzing away around your pussy, I thought I heard something" he laughs.

"Louis make him stop talking about it!" I nudge him.

"Alright Harold that's enough" Louis laughs.

"Did you wipe the seats down?" He questions.

I turn around and glare at Harry "Shut the fuck up. Don't talk about it anymore" I turn back around and shift in my seat from the uncomfortable wetness of my panties.

This is great, now Harry is going to annoy me about this for ages. I can't believe he held my toy after it had been in me and had me all over it. I'm taken out of my thoughts by loud sniffing.

Shocked I looked round thinking I would catch Harry sniffing his hands or something but he wasn't, instead he was looking at me with a smug look on his face holding an tissue, which he had just used to blow his nose.

"What?" He laughs as I shake my head.

"Oh you thought I was sniffing my hands didn't you! You're disgusting Ella" he laughs.

"Shut up Harry, you annoying little prick" I say.

Louis starts laughing so loud it makes me and Harry turn to look at him.

"Why's that funny you dick" Harry pushes Louis shoulder.

"It's the first mean thing she's said to you and it was spot on" Louis laughs.

How long is this car journey going to last I frown and rest my head against the cool glass of the window.
——————

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.9K 316 116
There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being single. By chance, he stumbles upon a video...
3.2K 152 50
Following the POV of Louis (and Harry) a boy coming from a broken home, meets an upbeat, fun loving teen. Or is he? Both with secrets deeper than the...
135K 2.5K 39
Louis is a world famous singer in his late twenties. Harry is a twenty year old waiter. Through common acquaintances Harry get the chance to meet his...
5.9K 239 9
Louis' father has political ambitions and decides it's time for Louis to step up as the company's Chief Financial Officer. Louis thinks this is a mon...