𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒...

By Katsumi_Uchiha

『フェアリーテイル』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝?? ????? I write Fairy Tail one-shots of your favorite characters.❞ ─────... More

Natsu x Reader | Always
Gajeel x Reader | Two's a Party
Sting x Reader | Don't Tell Me What To Do
Rogue x Reader | Not Bad After All
Gajeel Redfox x OC | Shorty
Natsu Dragneel x OC | New Years Kiss
Gray Fullbuster x OC x Natsu Dragneel | Love Triangle
Freed x Reader | My Queen
〖2〗Sting x Reader | New Love
〖2〗Gajeel x Reader | An Reward
Laxus x Reader | I'm Always Here For You
〖2〗Rogue x Reader | Being Yourself Was Enough To Make Guys Fall In Love With You
Loke/Leo x Reader | Falling In Love With An Womanizer
〖2〗Natsu x Reader | Pure Hearted
〖2〗Gray x Reader | Odd Way To Fall In Love
〖2〗Freed x Reader | The Little Moments
Natsu x Reader x Gray | Happy Love
〖3〗Gray x Reader | Unexpected Kiss
〖3〗Gajeel x Reader | Will You Be My Girlfriend
〖2〗Natsu Dragneel x OC | A Kiss From Your Crush
Gray Fullbuster x OC | Can't Believe You Still Don't Realize I Like You
〖4〗Gajeel x Reader | Love Song
〖2〗Laxus x Reader | Scary Love
〖3〗Rogue x Reader | Frosch The Match Maker
〖3〗Sting x Reader | The Most Incredible Kiss
Jellal x Reader | King Of Twisted Hearts
〖2〗Loke/Leo x Reader | Sorrow Love
Sting x Reader x Rogue | Fighting For Love
〖4〗Gray x Reader | Embarrass Love
Daddy!Rogue x Reader | A Bright Future
Elfman x Reader | Lies Turn Into Love
〖2〗Jellal x Reader | Three Hours In Heaven
Natsu x Tsundere!Reader | I Win Like Always
Gajeel x Singer!Reader | Number One Fan
〖2〗Elfman x Reader | Pocky
〖3〗Freed x Reader | Pocky Game
〖3〗Laxus x Reader | My Lightening Savior
〖4〗Sting x Reader | Obsessed Love
〖3〗Natsu x Reader | My Fire Breathing Idiot
〖4〗Rogue x Reader | This Shadow Stole My Heart Through Light
〖5〗Gajeel x Reader | Iron Hearts

Gray x Reader | Pizza Love

1.5K 37 9
By Katsumi_Uchiha

"(Y/N)! PIZZA IS HERE!" My exceed called to me. "ONE SEC!" I shouted back, knowing I would have to answer the door. I ran downstairs to answer the door. I swung the door open and there stood Gray. The guy from my guild that I rarely talked to. I've always wanted to talk to him, but he always avoided me. Was it because I was a Music Dragon Slayer? (Yaaas music just go it with it.) "(Y/N)?" He said, a little stunned. "Uh, Gray? I didn't know you worked at a pizza place..." "I didn't know you even liked pizza." I choked on air. Me? Not liking pizza? HA. I would die without pizza. "I kind of um... Love pizza a ton. Pizza is my life." "Ha. I'll keep that in mind." He shyly replied. "So, (F/P/P) [Favorite Pizza Place] huh? That's a great place to work except you might be fired." "Why is that?" "Well, your uniform is gone so I'd assume they would get mad over that." I smirked. "What does that even- WHAT THE HELL?" He nearly shouted as I giggled uncontrollably. He looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed, so I just gave him money and a tip, took the pizza and closed the door, but I could have sworn I saw him blush as I closed the door. Gray? Blushing? HA. That's funny. At least the pizza was amazing as always.

[Time Skip]

I was walking back to the guild when I heard a voice call my name. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" My exceed and I spun around to see who the pursuer was, and it was Gray. "Hey, Gray, what's up?" I smiled. "I was wondering if um.. we could." He paused, not wanting to continue his thought, I assumed. "forget about what happened last night?" He quickly finished. "Yeah, sure. I mean it was pretty funny and I won't forget about it, but I promise to not say anything." I ended with a giggle. He was clearly blushing. "Gray, are you okay? Your face is-" "Gotta go! Bye!" And with that, he ran off. I've always liked Gray. I've known him ever since I was a kid and I used to be close friends with him. I don't know what happened, but he seems to be avoiding me. I shrugged it off and continued walking with my exceed on my shoulder. 'Maybe I should order another pizza tonight and request that Gray delivers it...' I mischievously thought. I would have to order it from someone else's house, but I could ask Lucy.

[Time Skip At Lucy's house!]

"Hey Lucy! Want to order a pizza? I'll pay!" I asked. "Yeah, that sounds great!" She replied.
My exceed seemed to know what was going on and looked at me with a smirk. I smirked back and proceeded to order. I talked with Lucy until the doorbell rang to which I sprung up and stated that I would get the door. I looked through the peephole and sure enough, it was Gray. I opened the door and looked at him like I had no idea that he would be delivering the pizza. "Um... (Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked, stunned. He always seemed stiff around me, but I couldn't tell why. "I'm ordering a pizza. What else would I be doing?" I smirked. "U-uh okay. Well here's your pizza. Enjoy." He was about to walk off before I stopped him. "Um, aren't you forgetting payment?" "No, I'll pay for it this time. Good night." I stopped him once again after setting the pizza down on the table. "What is up with you?" I finally asked. "You've been avoiding me for forever and I want to know why." He looked at me, blushing.

"(Y/N)... It's hard to explain." "Well make it happen. I want to know. Is it something I did? I can't fix it if-" I was cut off by Gray pulling me into a kiss. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I eventually melted into his arms. I wrapped my own arms around his neck and he tightened his grip. We eventually had to pull away because of this thing called breathing. "(Y/N)... I avoided you because I was afraid I would do something like that... I was afraid that you would reject me..." He gloomily stated. "Gray, why didn't you just say something. I could never reject you." I smiled. "If that's the case... Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course, I will, stripper." I teased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
215K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...
233K 1K 13
❌❗️REQUESTS CLOSED❗️❌ ❗️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY❗️ (If you read it and you are not 18+ then that is your decisi...