Conditionally Married

Par readerme1517

Highest ranking dated: 8-Feb-2019 No.1 in #billionaire, No.1 in #wife No.1 in #marriage No.1 in #hatelove (4... Plus

Author Note
1- Start
2 - Face to Face
3 - Setting the score
4 - Coming out as enemies
5 - Keeping it strong
6- The loss
7- Marry you??
8- Its complicated
9 - Plan B
10- Gamophobia
11- He made me his without love
12 - Him...
13- Menacing
14- Facing The Result
15- Reaching The Deadend
16 - Level 2
17 - Things I do for love
18- It's You and Me
19- Pawn of his game
20- Insomnia
21 - Showtime
22 - Expecting the Unexpected
23 - Monster
24- One Sided
25 - Confession
26- Dead without a Grave
27 - Pain
28- Warning
29- The Fire
30- The Swing
31- Truth or Dare
32- Surprise
33- Drive
34- Pep talk
35- The Bet
36- 36 hours (part I)
38- Dressing up
39 - Reception day
40- Answers
41- Coffee
42 - Mistake
43 - It's Business
44 - Insecurities
45 - Love me..
46 - Stockholm Syndrome
47- Where are you???
Not a chapter just a note..
48- Tell me
49- Finally...
50- Epilogue
Upcoming book

37 - 36 hours (part II)

24K 940 38
Par readerme1517

Sia pov

I was woken up with the sound of car door opening.

We were home.

I looked at the watch of car, it was 9pm. I never knew we went that far away. I slept on the way back and that literally made me feel a little good.

I guess he had realized that he will lose. Its now just 3 hours left and since I am home, I can completely ignore him and can lock myself in room.

So when I'll wake up in morning... I will be winner!

We both entered inside. I just went towards my room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards himself.

I could feel some energy emitting from his body. His face strict and straight and his eyes unreadable.

"You think you won?" He asked in a strict accent.

I rolled my eyes, and trying to get free my tossing and turning my wrist. But his fingers were made of iron, no matter how hard I was trying.

It is going to bruise.

With the other hand, he took out his phone and set an alarm for 12am.

He smiled like a devil "I wanted not to be harsh on you, but you're making me to go hard. I still have 3 hours"

It isn't good....

I, from my other hand trying to loosen his grip on my hand, but he is too strong.

I was trapped

He walked towards his room, and so was I forcefully, because my wrist was still in his grip.

He loosened the grip and I got  disbalanced. He then locked the room and looked at me like a Satan. He took off his black coat and tie. He rolled up his white shirt's sleeves revealing his strong arms.

"Last time. Are you going to talk or not?"

I had started to hear my heart beat. I stood quiet and saw his bathroom.

I can lock myself in that.

Without wasting another second, I ran towards it, but I guess he had already figured out my plan and before I could make it to bathroom, he grabbed me from my waist, pushed me to wall and caged me.

"I guess, that's a no then." He said

And with that his lips crashed on mine. It was soft and gentle at first, but soon it become more hard and hot as if he is punishing me while biting my lips. I moaned in my protest , but he ignored it. I raised my leg to hit his groin area, but he gripped my leg, raised up my knee and he moved in between them.  I had no other choice but to encircle his wide waist with my thighs.

I put my hands on his chest, trying to stop him but it was futile. He was a man of steel. He pushed himself harder on me so I couldn't fall. From his one hand he gripped my hips and his other hand went inside my shirt and he touched my back from inside my shirt.

As soon my skin came in contact with his, I begin to drift in some unexplained pleasure that suddenly started to form in me. He bit my lower lip with his teeth pulled it down and quickly slipping his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue touched every inch of my mouth like he wanted to mark each area with it. He touched his tongue with mine too, forcing me to either to speak or to dance like his tongue.

He briefly stopped his delicious torture and said "Come on Sia, give up". He was breathless and so was I, but I am not ready to give up yet.

I shook my head in negative and he said "then dont blame me" and with that he again pressed his lips on mine and the pleasure started to form all over again. He opened the hook of my strapless bra and it just fell down.

His hands were like doing some magic on my bare back and I started to pull his hairs, I don't know if it was to stop him or to let him continue.

I wanted to moan his name hard, but I dont want to give this satisfaction to my beast. He went down from my lips to chin and neck. He started showering his kisses all his way to my neck and I bit my lips together to stop from moaning his name.

But he moaned huskily near my ear "Siaa" and I was now burning with his desire and lust. His member was now touching my stomach, throbbing and hard, which is now making me losing my control. His arms roamed all over my body, but his lips were slowly making its way towards the valley of my breasts.

My whole body was now craving for him. Every inch of my part shouting to get his attention. And his hands were making me more hot and needy.

His hands touched every part of my body except where I wanted him the most, and his lips were still on the sweet spot behind my ear on the neck, sucking my earlobe and giving me tortures of pleasure.

My breast were now begging to be touched by him, but he ignored them every time. I arched my back again to get his attention on them and finally he got it.

His hands brushed over my breast as if he was teasing me, but hell I wanted so much more.

"Tell me Sia, had anyone touched you here?" He whispered in my ear while he kept on caressing my breasts.

I just shook my head as I was lost in deep world of pleasure. He kissed me back on my lips while his hand kept on roaming around my breast.

He tore buttons of my shirt and I just dont care right now.  Now he started to rain his kisses on my skin with lust and desire.

"Tell me Sia, who touched you here first?" His thumb pinched my nipple and I just moaned.

I can't take it anymore. It is just too much to handle.

His thumb pinched me again and I just lost it

"You ....touched ... first" that's all came from my mouth. He smiled and then he did what I didn't expected.

He moved his hot mouth to one of my breast and sucked my tightened nipple. I arched my back, encouraging to take him more and more.

He really sucked hard, but instead of pain, all I could feel was pleasure that his tongue and teeth were giving to me.

"Tell me Sia, who was the first man to suck your breasts?" As his mouth left my breast, I could still feel him there as wetness of his mouth was still present .

"You" and I moaned loudly, wanting him to go for my other one. But he didn't

"Name Sia. Tell me the name" he said with so much authority which turned me on even more.

"Mr. Ashar" and I arched my back again begging him to please continue what he was doing.

"Just Ashar Sia. Say it" he said with more hard tone

"Ashar. Please" And finally he seemed pleased with the reply and sucked my other boob too. His thumb still pinched the previous nipple.

His hot tongue kept playing with its second toy. He kept sucking and biting my nipple and boob. I bucked my hips on his stomach again to push his face closer and closer. His hand and mouth both giving me ecstasy, that send heat waves to my core.

"Do you know how much I want you Sia?" Breaking his pleasuring spell he asked. He pressed his member to my stomach more and I was on fire.

"Please stop" as much as my body was craving for his, I dont want to give away my virginity like this

"Is it you really want? Your body tells me something else" he left my nipple but kept pinching the other one with his thumb. I managed to nod.

"No" and his mouth again went to take my breast in them. I moaned louder as if I screamed. The pleasure was now intense and I don't want to have sex like this. Tears started to form in my eyes thinking about the regret we both will feel if we ended together.

"Ashar please" I cried, pulling his hair signalling him to stop. He gave in and his lips were on mine now. I arched my back to allow his fingers to keep playing with my breast, sending pleasure waves to my core.

Without thinking, I slipped my tongue this time in his mouth and both of our tongues danced in perfect rhythm. He growled dangerously and moved his hands towards my back, digging his fingers in my flesh.

His mouth and his scent were dangerously addictive. I moaned in his mouth when he pressed me harder towards his already hard member. A ripple of hot wave travelled from my stomach to my core and its not coming down.

"I want to fuck you right now on my bed" he whispered in my ear. He pushed his member again on my stomach.

"What are you doing to me?" he said while his fingers brushed my cheek.

"I don't want your first time like this." He placed a deep kiss on my forehead. We both were heavily breathing. I nodded and removed my hands from around his neck, which I dont know when they went there.I also removed my legs from his waist and he helped me.

I took my shirt which was still on my half of body and covered my breast, which just few minutes ago were in his mouth. I kept looking down, being utterly embarrassed of what I had done.

Just then his alarm rang. It was 12 am

"You won" I said accepting my defeat.

"I won you" he said while brushing his thumb on my chin....

"You'll have great 6 days coming ahead"

-----------------------------------------------------

It is the first time when I am writing a mature stuff.

I hope I did justice.

Double update again .... For all my book lovers.

Thank you again for showing love...

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Love and peace for all...

Sia...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
11.6M 480K 64
"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured him. ____________________ Marcus Anderson...
115K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
66K 2.4K 64
Kiara . 23 years old indian girl heading LA for her new job to live her dream in America. hardworking, cute and an innocent girl . her dreams about A...