Come back to me... -Catradora...

By GoldenAla22

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- โ’ผโ“„โ“„โ’นโ’ทโ“Žโ’บ
2- โ’ทโ’ถโ“‰โ“‰โ“โ’บ
3- โ’ถโ“Œโ’ถโ“€โ’บโ“ƒโ’บโ’น
4- โ“ƒโ’บโ’บโ’น
6~ โ“โ“„โ“‹โ’บ?
7~ โ’ทโ’บโ’ถโ“Šโ“‰โ’พโ’ปโ“Šโ“
8- โ’ธโ“Šโ’นโ’นโ“โ’บโ“ˆ
9- โ“‰โ’ฝโ’บโ“Ž'โ“‡โ’บ โ’พโ“ƒ โ“โ“„โ“‹โ’บ
10- โ“€โ’พโ“ˆโ“ˆ
11- โ’ทโ“Šโ“‡โ“ƒ
12- โ’ธโ“‡โ“Šโ“ˆโ’ฝ
13- โ’บโ“ˆโ’ธโ’ถโ“…โ’บ
14- โ“…โ’บโ“‡โ’ปโ’บโ’ธโ“‰
15- โ’นโ“„โ“ƒ'โ“‰ โ“โ’บโ’ถโ“‹โ’บ
16~ โ’ถโ“โ“„โ“ƒโ’บ โ“‰โ“„โ’ผโ’บโ“‰โ’ฝโ’บโ“‡
17- โ’ปโ“„โ“‡ โ’ฝโ’บโ“‡.
18- โ’ธโ“„โ“œโ’บ โ’ทโ’ถโ’ธโ“€ โ’ฝโ“„โ“œโ’บ
19- โ“ˆโ“Œโ’บโ’บโ“‰
20- โ“œโ’พโ“ˆโ“‰โ’ถโ“€โ’บ
21- โ“œโ’พโ“ˆโ“ˆโ’พโ“ƒโ’ผ โ“Žโ“„โ“Š
22- โ“‡โ’บโ“ˆโ’ธโ“Šโ’บ
23- โ“ˆโ’ธโ“„โ“‡โ“…โ’พโ’ถ
24- โ’ปโ’ถโ’พโ“ƒโ“‰
25- โ“ˆโ’ฝโ’ถโ’นโ“„โ“Œโ“ˆ
26- โ“โ“„โ“‡โ’น โ’ฝโ“„โ“‡โ’นโ’ถโ“€
27- โ“ˆโ’บโ’ธโ“‡โ’บโ“‰โ“ˆ
28- โ’ถโ’นโ“„โ“‡โ’ถ?
29- โ’ปโ’พโ“ƒโ’ถโ“ โ’ทโ’ถโ“‰โ“‰โ“โ’บ
30- โ“‰โ’ฝโ’บ โ’บโ“ƒโ’น
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 1:
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 2:
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 3:
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 4
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 5:
โ’ทโ“„โ“ƒโ“Šโ“ˆ 6: END
โš ๏ธIMPORTANT: It's out!โš ๏ธ

5~ โ’ธโ“žโ“œโ“” โ’ทโ“โ“’โ“š โ“‰โ“ž โ“œโ“”

19.3K 931 1.6K
By GoldenAla22

This is so sad Alexa play Despacito 2-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

I sighed as the rebuilding of Bright Moon kept me up for the third night in a row.

Who knew building stuff could be so noisy???

But I guess it's worth it if we get to keep the town safe....

They're rebuilding a few buildings that were badly damaged by the Horde as well as building a new gate to get inside the city so we won't be completely defenseless if the Whispering Woods freeze over again....

I tossed and turned in my soft puffy bed as I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes...

*Whoosh*

*THUD*

I jumped as an arrow suddenly came flying into my room, but my fear-filled face suddenly had a bright grin.

The arrow had a paper saying "Look Outside!" And I knew exactly who it was from...

I jumped down from my bed and quickly dashed toward my window, excitement coursing through my veins.

Bow's presence always had this weird effect on me...

It doesn't matter how frustrated I am or how sad, his presence somehow eases my pain and I can't help but smile everytime I see him...

He's really important to me...

Even if I don't always show it....

"H E Y!" I heard him scream from the little cliff connected to the woods...

"Hi!" I waved and so did he...

And as I quickly teleported outside, scaring the life out of him, and then teleported us inside my room I could feel my heart speeding up and my stomach having butterflies...

But this always happens when you're around friends.

.....right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip...)
-Adora's POV:

As we were having our weekly meeting, the doors suddenly burst open revealing Perfuma's teary face and Frosta not far behind...

"Perfuma! What's wrong?!" I heard Bow ask with worry...

I also heard Glimmer huff a little for some reason....

"I-It's Entrapta!"

That was all she managed to get out before she started completely sobbing...

Bow quickly got up from his chair and went to her side.

He started rubbing circles up her back while she suddenly hugged him and sobbed into his chest.

I heard Glimmer scoff...

"We found a signal that might be evidence to Entrapta still being alive!" Frosta finished for her, since she was still sobbing a little...

"Evidence?" Queen Angella asked intrigued.

"At first it was a huge signal! And then when the computer tried to identify it, it qualified as one of Entrapta's robots! Except its a new model from the rest, so she invented it recently, which means Entrapta could still be alive!!" Perfuma said, as she wiped her teary eyes and Bow kept rubbing her back...

I gasped as a smile spread to my face...

'So she's not gone!'

"The signal came from the whispering woods but the only problem is.... that it's in the half that's still frozen over." Perfuma said...

"Wait- didn't the horde take over that half?" I heard Netossa ask, while Spinnerella nodded in agreement...

"Yes, but if She-ra is around we could easily defeat all of the Horde soldiers that come in our way." Perfuma finished, as she smiled in anticipation.

Everyone looked around at each other and eventually we all agreed to check it out.

We could have another member of the Princess Alliance back!

Now here's the thing:

Half of the Whispering Woods (the half near Bright Moon) has melted and is back to normal. The other half (Near the Fright Zone) is still frozen over and now in complete control of the Horde. It's their territory now...

So we have to be careful.

Everyone got up from their chairs and nodded in agreement...

We were to check out the robot signal tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time Skip....)
-Catra's POV:

I groaned....

"Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why we have to do rounds in the middle of the night???? I want to sleeeeep!" I whined.

"Because the princesses might want to take back their territory so we have to keep guard and check the area... Plus, it was Lord Hordak's orders." Scorpia replies as she smiled down at me...

I sighed and slumped on my seat in the ship as Scorpia continued to drive it around.

"Aww come on! Lighten up! We get to have Super Pal bonding time and- PRINCESSES!"

I jumped and quickly looked to the direction she pointed at, as a group of princesses on a ship of their own was headed in our direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-She-ra's POV:

Not long after I transformed Glimmer growled in rage....

"Horde soldiers."

We all looked to the front a ship and saw two of them was coming straight in our direction...

I readied my sword as I felt the rest of the princesses tense up...

As the ship got closer and closer...

I readied my stance.

3....

2......

......1!

I jumped and ended up tackling one of them to the ground...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

My eyes widened when I felt my feet no longer on the floor of the ship...

And just as fast as I was off the ground, I had already collided with the rough terrain of the soil as I heard Scorpia screaming out my name...

Her voice sounded far away though.

Really far.

I opened my eyes, feeling light-headed from the fall and a heavy weight on my stomach.

And once I was met with way-too-familiar cold blue eyes I tensed up and my eyes went wide once again in alarm...

I was hit with a feeling of Deja vu as she was on top of me again, glowing with her sword in hand and a powerful look in her eyes.

Quickly, I kicked her in her thigh, taking her by surprise as I flipped her over and I was now on top of her.

She struggled against my grip as I pinned both of her arms to the ground...

My heart sped up and I bit my lip as her blue eyes locked onto mine with a look of confusion mixed with anger and something else I couldn't figure out...

(A/N: here's a hint.... it starts with L and ends with E-)

The moment soon ended though, as she pushed me off of her, making me screech...

I quickly stood up from the ground only to see her sword pointed directly at me...

And before I knew it I was dodging the slashes of the sword she aimed toward me...

*slang*

*whoosh*

*bang*

"Stay still!"

I only dodged faster as I swung a clawed hand toward her but instantly regretted it...

'What's wrong with me.... why don't I wanna hurt her-'

Thankfully she dodged but continued swinging her sword toward me....

I jumped....

Ducked...

Ran....

Dodged...

For a while longer until we were both out of breath from all the running.

Her sword was tipped down as her gorgeous soft-looking blonde hair was sitting glued to her forehead with sweat.

I panted as I kept my balance by holding on to a tree.

Her cold blue eyes looked up toward mine once again as she spat these words:

"Filthy. Horde. Soldier..... *pant* W-Why won't you fight!"

"Because!..............I don't want to hurt you anymore....."

My voice quivered and my heart ached....

She hates me.

She forgot about me.

She hurt me....

So why can't I hurt her back???

Why....?

Because I need her.

This is so stupid, right?

But I just feel like I can't live without her?

She was literally the only thing that made me happy...

And now she doesn't even remember my name.

"What are you even talking about?! You don't even know me! I don't even know how you found out my name that one time we fought but that doesn't mean I'm scared of you! All the Horde has done is hurt people! And I was sent here to stop it." Her voice was as cold as ice and I felt my ears go droopy and my tail tuck between my legs...

"Look.... I know the Horde is bad- But they're the only thing I got and.... well you left...."

"You're not making any sense!" She glared and I only sighed....

"Y-You might not remember this but we used to be best friends.... and I made this stupid mistake and left you because I wanted you to feel as hurt as I was when you left but then you forgot about me a-and that's not what I wanted! That's not what I wanted at all!" I practically screamed as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

She stayed silent but her eyes told me she was confused.

Slowly, I took a step towards her and I could see the grip on her sword tighten and her shoulders tense...

"I just want Adora back. му Adora." I whispered,my eyes pleading and looking into her dead ones.

I took another step closer and when I looked into her eyes again, I could see curiosity..... but also pain.

I kept walking closer, willing myself not to cry...

At least not in front of her.

But how can you not cry when you're pouring your heart out to the person you can't live without???

I was so close now....

And as I slowly reached close enough for her to swing her sword at me.

She didn't.

I was surprised but I didn't take my eyes off of her's once.

"Come back to me...."

I hesitantly placed a gentle hand on her cheek and I could see her eyes soften as her shoulders relaxed.

And then the tears flowed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this chapter good yet???

Lmao anyways, the good stuff starts next chapter so get ready~ 😏😏

🏳️‍🌈DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!😍

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 490 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
304K 7.1K 88
Here is my book where I can finally write as much fluff and angst cuz there is so much for this ship โค๏ธ and y'all can't say shit!! Enjoy!! I do take...
214K 9.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...