Riverdale Oneshots

By ihavemovedsorry

These are here to give you all of the Riverdale storylines you want to see happen but don't because Roberto l... More

1) Cheronica
2) Bughead
3) Surprise Party
4) Varchie
5) Beronica
6) Cheronica (hella gay)
7) Choni
8) Joavin
9) Choni
10) Cheronica
11) Joavin (Part 2)
12) Tangs vs Choni
13) Kevin and Fangs
14) Bughead
15) Heather
16) Choni vs Cheronica
17) Kevin and Fangs
18) Cheggie
19) Jarchie
20) Kangs vs Joavin
21) Karchie
22) Choni vs Cheronica (Part 2)
23) Bughead
24) Beronica
25) Varchie
26) Karchie (Part 2)
27) Choni
28) Cheronica (Part 3)
29) Joavin (Part 2)
30) Kangs
31) Mevin
32) Cheggie (Part 2)
33) Swangs
34) Couples Getaway
35) Choni
36) Cheronica
38) Veggie
39) Missing
40) Mevin
41) Cheronica
42) Cheronica vs Lopaz (MAJOR plot twist)
PLEASE READ
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

37) Joavin

743 12 10
By ihavemovedsorry

"Joaquin?" Kevin shouts as the black haired boy that was running past him comes to a halt.

"Kevin, is that you?" Joaquin asks but before he gets a reply Kevin runs over and wraps his arms around Joaquin's neck and Joaquin wraps his arms around Kevin's torso.

"God, I've missed you so much," Kevin says. "Where have you been?" he asks as they separate.

"When I came back to Riverdale to get Fangs I got caught and they took me to jail. I guess I should've stayed in San Junipero," Joaquin says, looking at the ground.

"No," Kevin says. "I'm so glad that you're back. Do you need a place to stay?"

"I think I'll just stay at the Whyte Wyrm. Thanks though."

"You don't know, do you?" Kevin asks. "The south side is completely taken over by the Ghoulies, including the Whyte Wyrm. You can stay at my place; my dad is never home anyway."

Joaquin forces a smile. "Alright, if you insist."

"We should go before things get bad," Kevin suggests and Joaquin nods in agreement as they run and meet Archie and Betty at the escape car."

"Finally," Betty says as she starts the engine and they speed away from the cruel institution.

"Archie," Joaquin says, guiltily looking at his bloody torso, "I'm so sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Kevin asks.

"I'm the one who stabbed him," Joaquin admits.

"You what?" Betty says angrily.

"I had to! It's not like I wanted to," Joaquin defends himself. "If I didn't do it we both would've died."

"It's alright. You did what you had to do," Archie says and then groans in pain.

"Arch, what's wrong?" Betty asks and looks over.

"I'm fine," Archie says as Betty almost swerves off the side of the road. "Keep your eyes on the road. I'll be okay."

They all meet at the bunker and start to examine Archie's wound.

"It's really deep," Veronica says.

Betty thinks for a minute. "We need to get you to someone that can help, unless anyone here knows how to stitch up a wound."

"I could try," Josie steps forward.

"Wait, seriously?" Veronica asks.

"Yeah," Josie says. "My mom made me take these stupid first aid and nursing classes last year. I guess they came in handy after all."

"Archie, are you okay with this?" Betty asks.

"Yeah," Archie says. "I trust Josie enough to stitch me up."

"Are you sure?" Veronica asks.

"Ronnie, a mediocre stitch job is better than an open, infected wound," Archie says.

"Okay," Veronica says. "Josie, what will you need?"

Josie looks around the room. "I'll need a needle, some stitching thread, rubbing alcohol, gloves, and some cotton swabs."

"I can go get that for you," Cheryl steps up and says.

"Thank you," Veronica says. "Try to fly under the radar to avoid any questions if you have to stop at a store."

"We can go to my house," Toni says. "I should have everything there."

Kevin steps forward. "I should check my house too. Who knows what my dad has lying around."

"Okay," Veronica says, "you guys, go get what you can. Please be careful and try to not answer any questions. Remember, you have no idea where Archie is."

"Got it," Kevin and Toni say at the same time.

Toni walks out of the bunker with Cheryl while Kevin walks over to Joaquin.

"Want to come with me?" Kevin asks.

"Sure," Joaquin replies. "Whose car are we taking?"

"I was thinking you could drive Jughead's motorcycle. I don't think he'll be using it for now."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go," Joaquin says and they make their way out of the bunker and to Jug's motorcycle. They put on their helmets and Joaquin sits in front of Kevin so he can drive. "Hold on tight."

In about 5 minutes, they arrived at Kevin's empty house and went inside.

"Alright," Kevin says grabbing his Dad's emergency first aid kit and digging through it, "we have some alcohol soaked cotton pads, some painkillers which Archie may need, latex gloves."

All of the sudden Kevin gets a call from Cheryl. "What's up?" Kevin asks.

"Just so you guys know, we have everything and we are heading back to the bunker now," Cheryl says.

"Sounds good. We will see you guys there," Kevin replies and hangs up the phone.

"Everything alright?" Joaquin asks.

"Yeah. Cheryl and Toni have everything that was needed. We should probably head back to the bunker."

"We could," Joaquin says, "or, we could enjoy our few moments alone."

"How do you suggest we do that?" Kevin asks with a smirk.

"Well, for starters," Joaquin says and then places a soft kiss on Kevin's lips.

They separate and Kevin smiles. "You know, since you've been gone, you are the only thing I've been able to think about."

"Yeah, me too," Joaquin says and Kevin pulls him back into the passionate kiss.

They stumble around the house until they reach the couch. Joaquin sits down while Kevin straddles him.

"I didn't take you for a top," Joaquin says in between kisses with a small laugh.

"Yeah?" Kevin asks. "Life is full of surprises." He slips off the Southside Serpents jacket that he had on.

They continue to make out on the couch until a loud bang is heard outside that makes them both pause and look around.

"What the hell was that?" Joaquin asks.

"I don't know," Kevin says, standing up and walking over to the window to look outside. He sees a police car that pulled up in front of the house and accidentally hit the steps of the front porch and is now waking up to knock on the door. "Hide," Kevin says, "now. There's a cop coming to knock on the door."

Joaquin runs upstairs and finds a place to hide while the cop knocks on the door and Kevin promptly opens it.

"How may I help you, officer?" Kevin asks.

"Hi, I'm with the Riverdale sheriff's department. I just have a few questions if you don't mind," he says politely but with a stern look on his face.

"Sure, you can come in," Kevin says, trying to avoid any suspicion.

The cop steps inside. "Thank you," he replies and takes out a small memo book and a pen. "Your name is Kevin Keller, correct?"

Kevin nods. "Yes, sir."

"And you were close with an inmate named Joaquin DeSantos, is this correct?"

"Yes," Kevin replies.

"Are you aware of his prison escape?" he asks and then narrows his eyes.

"He escaped?" Kevin acts out. "Where is he? Is he okay?"

He softens his gaze. "That's why I'm here. We are not yet informed on his whereabouts but we are working intently on finding him and Archie Andrews who has also escaped."

"Well I will make sure to keep my eyes open," Kevin replies.

"Please report any suspicious people or behaviors to the police department. If either one of them try to contact you, call us immediately. Even if you may not want to, it's for the safety of everyone."

"I will." Kevin lies. "Thank you for informing me on the situation."

"If you have any more questions just call. Thank you for your time," the cop says.

"No problem."

The cop nods, turns around, and leaves. Kevin closes the door behind him and watches him leave. Joaquin comes down the stairs and immediately Kevin holds his finger to his lips as to signal to stay quiet and Joaquin stops in his tracks.

"What?" Joaquin mouths to Kevin.

Kevin motions for him to finish walking down the stairs and to follow him to the other side of the house.

"Stay as quiet as possible," Kevin says.

"Why?" Joaquin whispers.

"The cop that was just here left his pen on the table beside the door. I'm pretty sure that it's bugged."

"We need to leave," Joaquin says.

"Here," Kevin says walking over to the kitchen counter, "put these on." He hands him a hat and a pair of sunglasses. "I'll run up stairs and get you some clothes. Just stay here."

Joaquin nods and Kevin quietly runs upstairs and grabs Joaquin a change of clothes and packs a bag and then takes the things he gathered back downstairs so Joaquin can change out of his prison clothes and they can get the hell out of the house.

Joaquin decides to just quickly change right in front of Kevin.

"Damn, prison really whipped you into shape," Kevin quietly comments.

Joaquin just gives him a smirk and then once he's dressed he puts on the hat and sunglasses.

"Okay, we need to get out of here," Kevin says as him and Joaquin quietly open the back door so that the bugged pen doesn't hear a thing.

They sneak around front and hop into Kevin's truck. Kevin drives, avoiding all main roads, and exits the town of Riverdale.

"Where are we going?" Joaquin asks.

"We need to get you out of town. I know a few places that we can stay," Kevin explains.

"Kev," Joaquin says.

"What?"

"No, I can't put you in any more danger then I already have," Joaquin argues.

"And I won't be able to live a life not knowing wether or not you are alive," Kevin argues right back. "You can't get rid of me that quickly."

"Kevin, if you get hurt I won't be able to forgive myself."

"Then let's make sure neither one of us get hurt," Kevin says.

Joaquin sighs. "Fine, but just know that I don't like this."

"We will be okay. I won't let anything happen, I promise." Kevin reaches over and holds Joaquin's hand.

Kevin is scared as hell but doesn't want Joaquin to notice but Joaquin already has due to Kevin's shaky hands.

Joaquin looks over at Kevin. "And I promise that no one will ever hurt you. Ever."

______________________

Y'all have been asking for a Joavin story so here it is!

The next one will be up hopefully next week and it's a Veggie one. I've never done a Veggie one shot so I hope that you guys like it because I love doing new things.

Thank you guys so much for over 15k reads!! I'm literally dumbfounded. I get so much love and support for something that I love to do and that's wild.

I hope you guys have a lovely night❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.6K 84
Bughead oneshots!
151K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!
116 5 1
it's really good, i spent a lot of time working on it so if you read it that would be deeply appreciated :)
15.5K 157 40
The amount bughead and sprousehart fluff you never knew you needed. A bunch of oneshots about your favourite ships ;)