Come back to me... -Catradora...

By GoldenAla22

Show: She-Ra Princess of Power Description: A new twist to the famous Season 1 episode 11. A new chance for t... More

1- β’Όβ“„β“„β’Ήβ’·β“Žβ’Ί
3- β’Άβ“Œβ’Άβ“€β’Ίβ“ƒβ’Ίβ’Ή
4- ⓃⒺⒺⒹ
5~ β’Έβ“žβ“œβ“” β’·β“β“’β“š β“‰β“ž β“œβ“”
6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?
7~ β’·β’Ίβ’Άβ“Šβ“‰β’Ύβ’»β“Šβ“
8- β’Έβ“Šβ’Ήβ’Ήβ“β’Ίβ“ˆ
9- β“‰β’½β’Ίβ“Ž'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ
10- β“€β’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆ
11- β’·β“Šβ“‡β“ƒ
12- β’Έβ“‡β“Šβ“ˆβ’½
13- β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ’Άβ“…β’Ί
14- ⓅⒺⓇⒻⒺⒸⓉ
15- ⒹⓄⓃ'Ⓣ ⓁⒺ⒢ⓋⒺ
16~ ⒢ⓁⓄⓃⒺ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ
17- ⒻⓄⓇ ⒽⒺⓇ.
18- β’Έβ“„β“œβ’Ί β’·β’Άβ’Έβ“€ β’½β“„β“œβ’Ί
19- β“ˆβ“Œβ’Ίβ’Ίβ“‰
20- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“‰β’Άβ“€β’Ί
21- β“œβ’Ύβ“ˆβ“ˆβ’Ύβ“ƒβ’Ό β“Žβ“„β“Š
22- β“‡β’Ίβ“ˆβ’Έβ“Šβ’Ί
23- β“ˆβ’Έβ“„β“‡β“…β’Ύβ’Ά
24- Ⓕ⒢ⒾⓃⓉ
25- β“ˆβ’½β’Άβ’Ήβ“„β“Œβ“ˆ
26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹ⒢Ⓚ
27- β“ˆβ’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β’Ίβ“‰β“ˆ
28- ⒢ⒹⓄⓇ⒢?
29- ⒻⒾⓃ⒢Ⓛ Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ
30- ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 1:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 2:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 3:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 4
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 5:
β’·β“„β“ƒβ“Šβ“ˆ 6: END
⚠️IMPORTANT: It's out!⚠️

2- Ⓑ⒢ⓉⓉⓁⒺ

26.1K 943 1.4K
By GoldenAla22

So I know that in the show the woods froze in like 20 seconds but like- just pretend it was 2 months for the sake of the book-

Anyways, enjoy the Chapter! OwO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

It's been 2 months.

2 months since we found Adora's sword and unconscious body in the ruins.

2 months since chaos started.

2 months since the Horde caused the planet to go out of control...

The whispering woods are almost completely frozen over.

Most of the princesses have had to flee their kingdoms due to Horde attacks.

And the last Runestone standing?

Bright Moon.

"They should be coming soon...." My mother sighed, burying her head into her arms...

I frowned...

The planet is in utter chaos and our only savior?

Yeah, she's in a coma.

We tried putting Adora into one of our recharging pods to see if she would wake up but so far it's had no effect....

"Everyone get into your battle stations. The Horde could attack us at any time. Meeting dismissed." My mother ordered and all of the princesses from the alliance (at least the ones that made it out of their kingdoms) nodded.

Perfuma, Frosta, Netossa and Spinnerella were the ones who made it out alive...

And yes, Frosta decided to help defend the only place keeping the planet from achieving total darkness.

The only place the Horde hasn't touched....yet.

Mermista is still stuck in her kingdom with Sea Hawk...

The battle over there is brutal and she's bearly holding on.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder and I looked up to meet Bow's sad smile and gaze.

I smiled slightly back at him...

With him around I don't feel so alone.

With him around things don't seem so hopeless.

"Wanna go visit Adora?" He asked gently.

I nodded and he let go of my shoulder as we walked side by side to the recharging station...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Bow's POV:

"Hey Adora.... So umm the planet's kind of in chaos and you're literally our only hope so now would be a great time to wake up.... No pressure! Haha- Seriously though, we miss you. We're worried about you.... Where's our friend?" Glimmer said, and my heart ached when not a single muscle of Adora's body moved.

She neared her motionless, but still breathing, body and lightly placed a hand on her cheek...

"Come on, Adora.... w-we need you!" She said desperately, almost on a verge of tears.

'She's shaking...' I thought...

I quickly rushed to Glimmer's side and placed a hand on her shoulder...

She turned around and I pulled her in for a hug...

"It's gonna be okay. Adora's just fashionably late! She'll show up when the time comes, okay?" I said, trying to reassure myself more than her.

She nodded and hugged back...

"Yeah.... *sniff* Y-You're right."

A minute into the hug she cleared her throat and pushed me away...

"Alright! *cough* Let's get ready for battle."

And with that we left to the armory...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time Skip...)
-Catra's POV:

I smirked...

Victory is almost ours.... I can feel it.

And now that I've finally beaten Shadow Weaver there's nothing standing in my way!

The tanks rumbled as mine came to a stop.

"You know the plan?" I asked my team.

They all nodded.

I smiled wickedly and turned to leave.

"W A I T! YOU FORGOT THE MAP!"

I rolled my eyes and took it from Scorpia's claw.

I quickly opened the hatch and exited toward the night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Uhhh guys! I'm kinda getting cornered here!" I heard Perfuma scream...

Bow quickly went to her aid and I glared at the sight...

'Ugh! Focus, Glimmer! Show your mom you're worthy and actually CAN fight out here!'

I quickly blinded a few soldiers and hit them with what used to be my father's staff, my mother had given it to me before the battle...

*BAM*

My eyes widened as some soldiers managed to shoot the Runestone...

'No...'

I quickly started slicing through some of their canons with the staff as Frosta froze the blasters and Netossa surrounded a few Horde soldiers with a giant net...

We were managing to defend the castle but more and more Horde soldiers, tanks and canons kept emerging from the forest...

"There's too many of them! What should we do??" Spinnerella yelled as she blew away a bunch of soldiers but some managed to hold on...

"Just keep defending the Runestone! Don't let them hurt it anymore than they already have! My mother can only maintain her connection for so long!" I yelled back as I kicked a soldier where the sun doesn't shine...

"GUYS!"

I looked toward Bow and my eyes widened as fear and anger took over my chest...

"ADORA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

"Man! Having that Entrapta girl on my team sure comes in handy...." I muttered, following her map that would lead me straight to She-ra's sword.

I thought I destroyed it but Entrapta caught a large First One's tech signal that could only be emitted from She-ra's sword.

I sighed and looked up from the map...

'I'm in plain sight- shoot-'

I was in a bridge that gave a clear view of me to everyone in the battle below.

I quickly crouched down and made my way near a bright crystal....

"This is where that stupid sword is? Geez- These princesses are show offs."

I finally reached a weird floating table and smiled, expecting to see the sword...

But as my eyes landed on the table they landed on something else.... or rather.... someone.

'ADORA?!'

But-

I thought I got rid-

I thought she was-

I-

wHAT?!

My eyes stayed wide as I saw her unconscious body on the table...

I scowled but I felt....

Relieved?

No. That can't be right. I want her out of my life.

And she treated me like I was second best.

Nope.

I turned around and looked around the room...

'Where is that stupid sword?! Ugh.'

As I was about to walk I was tugged back...

'What the-'

When I turned I saw my tail neatly wrapped around her pale hand and I quickly let go, my eyes wide and feeling my cheeks burn for some reason...

"Pfff- It was just a reflex-"

*BAM*

I jumped as I just about dodged an arrow that aimed for my head...

"Darn... I missed."

I scowled.

'Seriously?! How the heck did they know I was here????' I thought...

I growled and quickly pounced on the crop-top boy, but as I climbed to where he was his stupid horse with wings started going crazy.

I dug my claws in it's saddle as it flew around.

"W-WOAH! SWIFTWIND! C-CALM DOWN!"

"THERE. IS. A. *flap* CAT. ON. MY. *flap* BACK. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM???" It screamed and I shrieked.

It talks?!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING????

I dug my claws deeper into the saddle's leather and the crop-top boy ended up falling off, causing some not-so-manly screams to come from his mouth...

The thing with wings quickly dove down toward him and I held on tighter...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *thud* -AAAH........ oh."

Crop top boy was now back on the horse's saddle and that's when I noticed something shiny on his back...

Something shiny that I need.

I smirked...

'Ha! This idiot led me right to it!'

Slowly, one of my hands let go of the saddle and reached toward the sword but the horse decided to be bitchy and start going crazy again...

Eventually I lost my grip and went flying back but not before grabbing Crop Top boy's arrow bag-thing, taking him down with me.

He screamed and I winced at the sight of water awaiting my fall...

I tried not to think about it and focus on grabbing the sword, which was now tied to the strap of his quiver...

I tried to swipe at it but unfortunately Crop Top Boy seemed to notice and took the sword from the straps and out of my reach...

I growled and tried to grab it again but he put it farther away from my reach.

All of the sudden a glowing light emerged and that glitter princess appeared to pull Crop Top boy out of the air...

As she was glowing again, to teleport, I quickly hung on to him making him scream and her gasp...

*WHOOSH*

We all fell to the water with a thud and I groaned, feeling my clothes get soggy...

As I slowly sat up, my eyes landed on the sword, which was now in the water...

I quickly got up and made a run for it but Glitter girl and Crop Top boy noticed my attempts and tried to slow me down by grabbing my feet and tripping me...

I hissed and scratched Crop Top boy's face making him wince and as I tried to escape he still managed to grab my other foot...

Meanwhile Glitter girl was making a run toward the sword and I tried to use my free foot to get toward the sword as well...

I scratched him again and he let go, but soon corrected his mistake again...

This time, he missed and I jumped and pounced on Glitter girl who just about took the sword in her hand...

*grunt*

*growl*

'UGH WHY WON'T SHE LET GO OF THE SWORD! I SERIOUSLY NEED HORDAK ON MY GOOD SIDE!! HE GIVES ME THIS ONE. SIMPLE. MISSION. AND THESE TWO WANT TO GET IN MY WAY?! NOT TODAY!' I thought... or more like mentally screamed, as I pulled the sword, or tried to, out of her grasp...

Crop Top boy soon joined in trying to get the sword out of my grasp but I was quick to pull the sword toward me again...

"Let. Go!" Glitter girl yelled...

"Never!" I growled back...

*grunt*

*growl*

*hiss*

Suddenly, the sword started glowing extremely bright and I accidentally let go of it to shield my eyes...

Before I knew it, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this chapter okay? So ummm Catradora will be kind of a slow burn in this fanfic but it will be worth it. 😏

Also plz comment it lets me know you're enjoying the story! (Thanks for the nice comments on the last chapter!)

💔DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!⚠️

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.6K 44
taehyung doesn't go outside, yoongi doesn't talk and jeongguk doesn't sleep. what if these 3 boys meet each other? will they be able to help each oth...
6.1K 74 29
monarch many other independence forces won the war but got teleported due to crimson 1's attack & the destruction of the pw mk1. what happens next fi...
2.2K 54 23
my first lesbian Scooby-doo story
12K 265 10
The two girls have affections for one another, but Robin loves Starfire and Beast Boy loves Raven. How will they cope and get along? Special guest ap...