I'm not a nerd! ||Jimin X Rea...

By mrchimjim0911

"No! I don't want to marry him!" (Y/N) is the daughter of famous CEO in America who have power and own most o... More

< Character info >
< 1 >
< 2 >
< 3 >
< 4 >
< 5 >
< 6 >
< 7 >
< 8 >
< 9 >
< 10 >
< 11 >
< 12 >
< 13 >
< 14 >
< 15 >
1K views!!!πŸ’žπŸ’ž
< 16 >
< 17 >
tag
< 18 > part 1
< 18 > part 2
< 19 >
< 20 >
< 21 >
< 22 >
< 23 >
< 24 >
< 25 >
Omg....
< 26 >
< 27 >
< 28 >
< 29 >
Extra#1
< 30 >
< 32 >
< 33 >
Notice

< 31 >

2.9K 77 26
By mrchimjim0911

Yoongi looked at the road that covered with red liquid. He stood by the road, looking at the dead body. This is his first and only time seeing an accident happened in front of his eyes. There is no hope anymore to save his mom. Her hip was already broken and you could see the bones popping out from the body. The body was completely damaged by the force of the car.

"Fuck!" He heard someone cursed.

"Who the fuck make m-me fucked up my c-car!" Shouted the unknown person.

Yoongi glared at the person with slightly dirty white button up shirt and loosen black tie that hang around his collar. The person also took a bottel of red wine in his hand and slowly walked out from his car that had been crushed to the tree badly. His face looked red like an apple. Yoongi bet he's drunk and drive.

"Stupid shit! Now my car is broken! " The drunk man turned his head towards the boys. He walked towards them in his drunk state.

"You..." he pointed at Yoongi. "Did you make me crushed my car.." He continued pointing at Yoongi but Yoongi did not answer him. The drunk man turned his head and looked at the dead body. "It must be you then..." he slowly walk towards her and started to kick her.

"STUPID WOMAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY CAR IS?!" The man kept kicking her and not caring about whether she's dead or not. Yoongi can't bare with it anymore, he loosened his hand and kicked the man.

"Fuck you too!!" Yoongi hissed.

The man tripped and felt on the hard road. Luckily the wine bottle didn't crash and rolled to aside. He cursed again. He quickly stood up and grasped Yoongi's hand.

"You think a small kitten like you would kick me to death. You are wrong!" Yoongi kept on struggling and tried to escaped.

"Go away! Let me go!" Yoongi kept on shouting.

The man smirked and looked at Yoongi. "You have such a pretty face....pale skin, big eyes, small nose and plum lip.... I wonder how much will you cost if I sell you to the black market....hehehe.." the smirk grew even bigger.

"Fuck, go away!" Yoongi continue shouted and almost cried out.

"Yoongi hyung!" Another boy screamed and tried to scare the man away with his voice. The man heard it and looked at the little boy.

"Well, well ,well. Looks like the god bless me by sending me some gifs today..." the man laughed.

"Jungkook run! Get some help!" Yoongi shouted.

"B-but...." Jungkook looked confused, he don't want to leave Yoongi alone with that disgusting old man.

"RUN!" Yoongi shouted even louder.

Jungkook didn't hesitate, he ran after Yoongi shouted. "Where do you think you are going, little boy!" The man ran towards him as he grasped Yoongi's hand tighter and ready to catch Jungkook. Yoongi bit his hand hoping this will helped Jungkook escape.

The man yelled in pain and grasped him by the neck and threw him at the tree.

"You brat! I guess you haven't learn a lesson yet. I will teach you right now..." the man slowly approached to Yoongi. At the same time, Yoongi was hissing in pain as he felt a liquid flowing down to his face. His eyesight getting blurry by the time passed.

"Help..." His mouth automatically said it. He turned his head and saw the man slowly approaching him. He felt scared, fear and hopeless. He eyelids slowly closing and he is prepared to face what happen next.

A few minutes ago

Jungkook continued running while shouting "Help!" His little feets brought him near to (Y/N)'s house. He shouted again, "Yoongi hyung is in danger! Somenone help!!!"  He cried in fear, worry about Yoongi hyung. He don't want him to die yet.

The maids, the butlers and the gaurds heard it and quickly went to him.

"Where were you? And what happen?" One of the guard asked, meanwhile other guard reported to guards who was searching for him.

"Yoongi..hyung..." Jungkook continued as he was crying. The guards quickly understand what he meant and quickly reported to others. The butler contacted the police while the other butlers and maids were comforting him. They brought him inside the house while the guards took actions.

The guards searched the areas and one of them found out there was a car accident. He reported to others and continued investigate. It was something tragic to him, he can't believed that the madam was laying on the floor. He felt hurted after seeing it. He felt mad and tried to find out who did this to her.

After a moment, someone reported that Yoongi was at the corner of the road which said by Jungkook himself. The guard quickly ran and search for the young master. Just then, he saw someone was slowly approaching the tree. He ran towards him and saw young master who bled a lot in front of the man.

"I found him, I found him. I need back up at the corner! Hurry!" After he reported, he took his gun out while approaching and point at the mystery man.

"Freeze, don't move." He said. The man froze and slowly turned to the guard.

"Who are you? Are you the police?" The man asked. The guard assumed that he was drunk after smelled a huge alcohol sense from the man.

"No, I'm not." The guard continued.

The man laughed, he glared at the boy and quickly pick him up. He put a pocket knife at the boy's neck. "If you walked closer or even fire the gun, you know what I'm going to do." He smirked.

The guard froze at the spot. He can't do anything for the sake of young master's safety. The man knew that the guard was under his control.

"Alright, if you put down your gun and lay it on the road, I will put him down and let him go." The man offered.

The guard hesitated. Not wanting to let his gun down. At the same time, he also worried about young master's safety. Just as he hesitated, he saw a group of guards sneaking at the back of the tree. The guard did not let his guard down, but he listened what the man said. He slowly put his gun down on the road and stood up while putting his hands up.

"Okay, I put my gun down. Is your turn to let the child go." He said calmly.

The man shook his head, "Not enough. Put the gun further away from you.." the guard kicked the gun to aside, far away from him.

"HAHAHA, fool! Why do you think I would let my goods go away like this! Now days, people are too dumb! HAHAHA!" The man laughed and completely off guard. The group of guards ambushed him and caught him. They threw away the pocket knife and save Yoongi from him.

"Let go!" The man screamed in pain.

"Sir, you are under arrest!" The police showed up after the man captured by the guards.

"We found a crushed car and a dead body, we assumed the car belong to you and you just committed murder a few minutes ago. We also found out the car got bottles of alcohol in it. You made lots of mistakes, sir." After the police said it, others police arrested him and forcefully get him into the police car.

The ambulance arrive after the criminal been captured. The ambulance staff quickly send Yoongi who near to dead to hospital with some guards.

Meanwhile at (y/n)'s house, Jungkook just can't stop shivering. He just knew that (y/n)'s mom was death after he questioning the scene to head maid.

"Is all my fault..." he mumbled.

"Why am I so weak...why I'm left the house...why can't I fight back..." Jungkook started to cry, but also he felt guilty to cry loudly. He crouched down and hid his face. Suddenly, someone came toward him.

"What are you doing?" He heard a girl's voice. He was too embarrassed and guilty to face her.

"Are you crying?" The girl soften her voice. She crouched down and pat his head.

"Shh... don't cry.. I'm here..."She kept on comforted him. Jungkook loved this feeling and hate it at the same time. The guilty hit him harder when she comforting him. The girl cared at him and didn't even know the truth. 

"Are you feeling better?" She asked sweetly. The voice of the girl made Jungkook felt in love once again, but it's not going to happen after she find out.

Jungkook stopped crying and force a smile. "I'm (not)... better..." the girl gave a smile and giggled. "I never thought someone like you would cry." Jungkook knew she will stop smile at him after. He scared that his first love would hate him forever.

"Where is Suga oppa and mom?" She looked around the living room and turned her head towards him. Jungkook could not handle the guilty anymore, so he decided to spill it out.

"Hey, listen. I know where they are....but you have to be prepare what you listen to later." the girl kept on listening.

"Your...your mom...is dead and hyung.. he is in danger..." He bit his lip and continued. "They become like this...because of me... I'm so sorry.." Jungkook cried loudly and startled the maids. The maids rushed over to living room and saw their young mistress look so confused.

"What are you talking about? My mom death and my brother is in danger? Are you talking your stupid drama script again?" She frowned and looked at the maids.

"Is that true?" Her eyes become watery after looking at the maid's shocking expression. The maids just nodded and walked toward them.

"No, you guys are lying. Is not April yet. This joke is suck." She frowned even more.

"Young mistress, I know you don't want to accept it, but it is the truth.." one of the maid cared her cheeks. 

"No liar!" She still couldn't believe it.

"Is the truth!" Jungkook shouted.

"It is..." He felt guity. The girl looked at him with hatred.

"If all of you saying the truth...that's mean you killed them... y-You KILLED THEM! GIVE BACK MY MOM AND MY BROTHER!" She cried while hitting him.

He felt the pain, but not as painful as his heart. He knew that the truth will made her even hate him. He accepted it, is all his fault. Is the truth.

He let her hit him as much as she want without fighting back. The maids quickly pull them away from each other.

She stopped hitting him and lower her head. She said something that hurt him the most, "Jungkook, I hate you. I hope we never even meet. You always ruined everything, even my family. I hate you. I hope we never see each other again." She stomped and left living room. The maid followed her.

The other one kept on stroking Jungkook's shoulders to calm him down. He felt sad and hopeless. His love story have turned into the end. His life changed after that day. He was a murderer back then, that's what he thought.

=

(Y/n) attended her mom's funeral after the incidence happened in a few days ago. She wear all black with a cold expression decorating her face.

"Oh my god, poor (Y/N). She in such a young age for losing her mother, I bet she is so sad right now." She frowned after hearing the older women huge whispered.

"I heard that her mother was crushed by a car and her brother still in coma. Oh my god, that so horrible." Another women whispered. She glared and both of them became quiet.

Peoples were shocked the dramatic change of (y/n) from a cheerful little girl to a cold blood girl after she lost her mother. She rarely smiled at peoples and her attitude change to a real rude one.

She even hit a girl who tried to bully her in school to hospital. Because of her attitude, the school denial to accept her in order to protect their image. After that, her father send her to home and hired a teacher with high salary.

Of course lots and lots of teachers resigned because couldn't handle her attitude.

But there was a teacher who taught well came and sign up for the job. She knew (y/n)'s condition and willing to help her escaped from the dark. Thank to her, (y/n) finally get away from the darkness and started to smile little by little. She also continued her hobbies and found an excellent job for herself. She was so grateful to the teacher.

Her brother woke up after she change back being herself. She was happy that her brother still alive.

Sadly, the teacher had to leave because of her family issue. Although (y/n) was sad, but she wish the teacher well in the future.

Everything went to normal just like before.

______________________________________

Is been hella long days after the last update. I'm so sorry for not being active on wattpad because of exams 😭

I will become less active this year so don't expect me to update more frequently. (If I got time I will)

Thank you to the readers who willing to wait for me and thank you for reading this cringy story. Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Luv u💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

76.6K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
9.7K 548 17
Park Jimin doesn't like being noticed. She spent her left being unnoticed by everyone, and she's glad for that. Her father died and her mother hated...
5.7K 379 11
20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his bf and...
120K 5.1K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...