Boy Journal✔

By emmirae04

"You are my world." -Min Yoongi Min Yoongi AU Highest rank: #42 in btsyoongi More

« Sypnosis »
« Disclaimer »
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Supplement

16

50 5 6
By emmirae04

You stared into his chocolate brown eyes. "Y-yoongi, why are you so c-close?"

He chuckled and scooted even closer, his chest against yours lightly.

"Does it effect you, Y/n?" His eyes were dark. A kind of shade you have never seen before. It was terrifying. You stared into them, not able to pull away as they pulsated through your own eyes, making you have the urge to look more closely.

You hesitated, your mind empty. No, that was a lie. Your mind wasn't empty, only your mouth.

Your brain was confused startle, search-ing for what was right and what was wrong.

He leaned in closer, his lips brushing your cheek. "Well? What is it?"

You gulped. "Y-yoongi, I think you sh-should back up. The b-boys will be home soon."

He chuckled, his hand grabbing your waist gently. "Does your heart go crazy when I'm near? Do you feel your stomach burning when I'm so close?"

You didn't answer, gently pushing on him.

"I'm not as innocent as I seem. I have secrets, too," and with those words, he moved his body, allowing you to leave.

So you did, rushing to your bed room. You shut and locked the door. You flung yourself on your bed, your chest heaving up and down. You closed your eyes and re-opened them, thinking it was just a dream.

You felt so invaded, but not in a bad way. It was unexplainable.

You covered up with your blanket and closed your eyes, falling into slumber as your thoughts took you away.

Yoongi wanted to die.

He was standing by the counter, his hands still where the stood by your waist. He looked down, utterly embarr-assed.

He shook his head as he heard the front door clicked.

"We are-...home?" He heard a voice yell.

Yoongi only stood mannequin like, his body frozen.

"What have I done?" He muttered.

"Uh, Yoongi..?" Namjoon placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "What happened?"

Yoongi shook his head. "You shouldn't have left us alone."

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"I did something to her and I'm terrified of what the outcome will be."

"Oh my god! Did you rape her?!" Yoongi snapped his head at the eldest.

"No! Why would I rape her?! I'm not crazy enough to do that!!"

"Then what the hell did you do?!"

"I'm crazy." Yoongi started hysterically laughing, throwing his head back.

Jungkook widened his eyes. The latter never saw him in such a way. "Yoongi, what did you do?"

And Yoongi began telling them what he did. He told them about how he trapped you and whispered to you as if he were about to pin you down, and you know...

Do the do.

He slammed his head against the table repeatedly.

"You are crazy," Jungkook said, shaking his head and he walked away. "I feel bad for thaf poor girl."

"So it is true, Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked into Jin's eyes. "Huh?"

"You're in love with Y/n?"

As Jin stepped in with the other boys inside the house, he could tell the aura was off. He knew something was up.

He spotted Yoongi standing like a deer in headlights.

Jin questioned him like the rest of the boys on what he was doing, but when Yoongi told them what happened, he wasn't all too happy.

And so Jin asked the important question. "So is it true, Yoongi?"

"Huh?" Yoongi's dark pupils stared straight into his eyes like daggers.

"You're in love with Y/n?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, terrified by the question.

Jin studied his features, watching his every move.

"Yes."

Jin bit the inside of his cheeks, nodding slowly. He understood his words loud and clear. Min Yoongi was in love with you.

The boys all stared at him, blank and empty, just like your ceiling. And then all hell breaks loose.

"I TOLD YOU! YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS TAEHYUNG!"

"GOD DAMMIT, YOONGI! WHY COULDN'T YOU SAY NO?!"

"GIVE ME MY TEN BUCKS TAE!"

"GIVE ME A GOD DAMN MINUTE JIMIN!"

"I WANT MY MONEY!"

Taehyung sighed and grabbed the older's hand, dragging him to his room to get his money.

Jin sighed. "What do you boys want for dinner?"

Namjoon sat at the stool against the counter, not having anything else to do. "Anything is fine, Jin."

Jin looked at the other boys who shrugged, taking Yoongi to the living room to talk.

Jin sighed once again, mentally and physically tired. He grabbed a box of instant rice, not feeling like making anything too extreme.

Namjoon stared at the older man. "Jin."

"Yes?" Jin turned around to face the latter.

"Let me help."

Jin shook his head. "Ah, no no. I can do it."

Namjoon stood up, reaching past the older and grabbing the box. His body close to Jin's.

"I want to help. You work too hard for us all."

Jin shuffled backwards, trying not to make physical contact with the man, but it didn't work. His body ran into the counter behind him, similiar to the situation you were in with Yoongi, except Namjoon didn't realize his effect on the man.

Namjoon looked into the top pantry, snatching a pot out. "Hm...this is a good size right?"

Jin could only mutter, "U-uh yeah. P-perfect size, Joon."

"Or maybe it should be bigger?"

"No, u-um, that's an average pot. I-it's fine."

"But isn't there a lot? Considering how much the boys can eat."

"I-it's fine, Namjoon."

"Whatever you say. You're the expert here." Namjoon chuckled and looked down at the man in front of him. He tilted his head as he saw Jin looking down. "What's wrong, Jinnie?"

Jin gulped, looking up at the man.

"Oh, no. Are you sick? You're face is all red!"

Jin shook his head and covered his face, embarrassed from the closeness.

"Go lay down. I've got this."

Jin gasped. "No! Y-you'll burn the house down!"

Namjoon frowned. "No I won't!"

Jin tried to act tough. "Mhm, sure you won't."

Namjoon set the box and pot down, studying the eldest's features.

Seokjin felt insecure at the younger's stares. His cheeks burned more, causing him to lose all pride in a moments second.

"Jinnie, you can have Hoseok or Yoongi come in here, but you need to rest. Your whole face is red."

It wasn't a lie. Jin's face was completely red, his flusterdness from the stare of the man. But he wasn't giving up yet.

"I'm perfectly fine. I'm cooking and that's that." Jin turned around to look at the stove, taking the pot off the counter top and scooting to fill it with water, his body being halted immediately.

He looked down to see an arm, his eyes following up to see Namjoon blocking his way. "Um, excuse me."

Namjoon didn't say a word, only taking the pot and filling it with water. "I'm helping you whether you like it or not."

Jin facepalmed, walking to the man and making sure he put the correct amount of water in it.

The two kept cooking, words only being spoken when needed.

Oooooooooooo
Ooooohohooooohohh
Tomorrow is my last day at school until next Tuesday because im going to the bts concert on Saturday and i live like 7 hours away. My mom is keeping me home Monday because she is staying home and Thursday and Friday of next week we dont have school, so I will be writing a lot! But please be patient. I dont have a lot of patience myself, but it does take me a long time to write when im exhausted.

^edit: i wrote that in october 2018 lol^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.3K 25
"Hurt my princess, you're dead. Say something bad about my princess, you're dead. If i saw one drop of tear fall in my princess precious face, you're...
93.3K 7.2K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...
317K 17K 26
"i'm not someone who can be controlled. all i need is someone who will watch me do my thing and say "that's my girl," -- lee hyejin. "hell yea, that...
650K 23.8K 49
"I dare you to fake date for 2 months" "what, why?" "the fans will go crazy" highest rank: #27 in yoonkook started; june 6, 2017 ended; march 8, 2019