Drew.

Bởi b_anonymous

Completed. Seventeen and stunning with a broken family. What happens when Lynns small family finds refuge and... Xem Thêm

Drew.
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

Message to my readers

305 3 0
Bởi b_anonymous

Hey guys! I wanted to thank every single one of you who has taken the time to read my book "Drew". I can't explain how much it means for you to read this story of mine and leave me so many lovely comments and messages - they all mean the world to me.

I may or may not write a sequel to this story but right now I am currently working on another story of mine called "Doorways". The description is below and I hope you all give it a read! If you liked Drew I'm sure you'll like my new story just as much!  Thank you all again for reading my first story I will be forever grateful :)

------------------------

"You can trust me, Faye." His hands trapped me against the wall, the closeness between us causing a fire to emit in the pit of my stomach. I could feel his breath fan across my face and all I wanted was for him to close the gap between us.

"Prove it to me."

-----------------------------------

Faye has been living her same old boring life since she can remember. Get ready, go to work, come home, sleep and repeat. But what happens when one of the most wanted boys in the world, knocks on your door while you're having a movie night in a T-shirt and undies? Will it work out for her this time or will she end up more broken than she started.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 36 35
"Why love has to be so difficult?" is a question that Lea does frequently to herself. She likes someone that he doesn't seem to like her, until Harry...
206K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...
51 86 45
She never thought summer would bring her to the place she loved so much and had beautiful memories of only to be filled with pain and grief when the...
13.6K 420 19
She didn't want to get close, but that was too bad because closer was all he wanted to get. ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆ So deeply intertwined in the sorrows of h...