Riverdale Oneshots

Da ihavemovedsorry

These are here to give you all of the Riverdale storylines you want to see happen but don't because Roberto l... Altro

1) Cheronica
2) Bughead
3) Surprise Party
4) Varchie
5) Beronica
6) Cheronica (hella gay)
7) Choni
8) Joavin
9) Choni
10) Cheronica
11) Joavin (Part 2)
12) Tangs vs Choni
13) Kevin and Fangs
14) Bughead
15) Heather
16) Choni vs Cheronica
17) Kevin and Fangs
18) Cheggie
19) Jarchie
20) Kangs vs Joavin
21) Karchie
22) Choni vs Cheronica (Part 2)
23) Bughead
24) Beronica
25) Varchie
26) Karchie (Part 2)
27) Choni
28) Cheronica (Part 3)
29) Joavin (Part 2)
30) Kangs
31) Mevin
32) Cheggie (Part 2)
33) Swangs
35) Choni
36) Cheronica
37) Joavin
38) Veggie
39) Missing
40) Mevin
41) Cheronica
42) Cheronica vs Lopaz (MAJOR plot twist)
PLEASE READ
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

34) Couples Getaway

1.2K 23 4
Da ihavemovedsorry

All of the couples at Riverdale High were invited to the Lodge Lodge out in the woods near Shadow Lake. This included Archie and Veronica, Betty and Jughead, Cheryl and Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs, and Kevin and Joaquin. Little did they know, they were in for a big surprise towards the end of the night.

"No, guys," Veronica says, "you actually have no idea how stupid you sound right now."

"What?" Sweet Pea says, acting offended. "I think that Chuck and Reggie would be a great couple."

Betty scoffs. "Yeah, but if opposites attract then they would never work. They are both the egotistical jocks of the school. They could probably be the same person."

"I don't know," Fangs says. "Sweet Pea and I are pretty alike."

Toni laughs. "You guys are not. Fangs, you are an actual cinnamon roll while Sweet Pea could probably kill someone with his bare hands and just go on with his day."

"I would never kill anyone, except maybe you, Topaz," Sweet Pea says with a smirk.

"I'd choose your next words wisely. You know how good I am with a bow," Cheryl says, eyeing Sweet Pea.

"Settle down, it was just a joke. Besides," Sweet Pea says, "you may be good with a bow but I'm excellent with a switchblade."

"Guys," Toni says with a laugh. "No one is hurting anyone."

"How about we calm down for a minute with some drinks," Veronica says with a laugh as she stands up and makes her way to the kitchen. Archie follows behind her to help.

"Need me to do anything?" Archie asks.

"Yeah," Veronica replies, "could you get the tequila off of the top shelf?"

"Sure," Archie says as he reaches up and gets the alcohol and hands it to Veronica who begins blending and mixing different liquids together.

"And that, Archiekins, is how you make my specialty jalapeño margaritas," Veronica says as she begins putting all of the drinks on a tray and walks back out into the living room to serve everyone a drink.

"Mmm, Ronnie, these are delicious," Cheryl compliments.

"I'm glad you think so," Veronica replies.

"Ooh, I have an idea!" Betty says. "Let's make a toast. To friendship and love."

"To friendship and love," everyone replies while raising their glass and taking a sip.

They chatted for awhile longer before Cheryl had the fantastic idea to play only the most iconic party game... Truth or dare.

"I'll go first," Cheryl says, "Veronica, truth or dare."

"Truth," Veronica says.

"Can I make it dirty?" Cheryl asks.

"Go for it," Veronica replies with a fake eye roll.

"How many times have you and Archie slept together?" Cheryl snickers.

"Seriously?" Veronica asks. "To be honest way too many times to count. My turn. Betty, truth or dare?"

"I'll go with dare," Betty says with a grin.

"I dare you to take a straight shot of vodka," Veronica smirks.

"Oh god, okay," Betty says.

Veronica grabs the vodka and a shot glass, pours it, and hands it to Betty.

"Leave it up to the New York socialite to corrupt the small town girl," Betty says with a laugh before throwing the drink down her throat.

Everyone laughs as Betty shows a face of disgust.

"I'm never doing that again," Betty says. "Alright, Fangs, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Fangs says, leaning back into Sweet Pea's arm that is resting behind him.

Betty looks around the room as if she's thinking. "What is something that Sweet Pea does that you didn't expect him to do before you guys started dating?"

Fangs laughs, "Well, he definitely snores in his sleep."

"I do not!" Sweet Pea defends himself.

"Actually, you do," Joaquin interrupts.

"It's okay, babe, I still love you even though your snores are obnoxiously loud," Fangs says and then places a kiss on Sweet Pea's cheek.

Sweet Pea just rolls his eyes.

"Okay, Jones. Truth or dare?" Fangs asks.

Jughead sighs. "I hate this game but I guess I'll go with truth."

"Who in this room have you kissed, other than Betty of course?" Fangs asks.

"Um, well, Toni and Veronica," Jughead says.

"Damn, okay," Fangs says in disbelief.

"Wait," Cheryl says, "I knew about Toni but Veronica? I need the story behind that."

"You should know," Jughead says sassily, "you're the one that caused it to happen, Cheryl."

"I'm going to need you to elaborate," Cheryl says in confusion.

"It was when me, Betty, Archie, and Veronica were all here actually. We were in the hot tub and figured that since Betty and Archie kissed that it would only be fair if Veronica and I kissed so there would be no grudges," Jug explains.

"Interesting," Cheryl says. "But how is it still fair if you and Archie haven't kissed?"

"What?" Jughead asks.

"Well," Cheryl says, "You and Archie have kissed Betty and Veronica and they've kissed each other so wouldn't it be completely fair for you and Archie to kiss to completely level out the playing field?"

"I second this," Kevin says.

Archie laughs, "Are you guys serious?"

"I think they are," Jughead replies. "Anyway, it's my turn to give someone a truth or dare so I'll go with Joaquin."

"Dare," Joaquin says but before Jughead could give Joaquin a dare, there was a knock on the door.

"Who the hell is that?" Veronica asks as she stands up and makes her way over to the front door and everyone follows behind.

"Veronica, wait," Archie says, "I'll open the door. Girls, get back."

"Excuse me," Toni says. "I'm pretty sure I can handle a little knock on the door just as well as you can." Toni pulls out her switchblade and the rest of the serpents do the same.

Archie slowly opens the door to find two familiar faces. "What are you guys doing here?" Archie asks and motions for everyone inside to lower their weapons.

"We thought we'd come to have some fun too. It is a couples weekend, after all," Reggie says, glancing over at Chuck.

"But you're both single," Veronica says, stepping into sight.

"I told you guys that they would make a good couple," Sweet Pea says in an "I told you so" tone.

"Veronica," Betty says, widening her eyes and motioning towards Reggie and Chuck's hands in each other's.

"Oh my god, wait. Seriously?" Veronica says excitedly. "Come in!"

"This is unexpected," Archie comments.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Cheryl asks.

"Uh, yeah," Reggie  says with a smile.

They all head back into the living room and sit down.

"So," Kevin says, looking at Chuck and Reggie, "how did this happen?"

"It's a long story," Chuck says.

"We have time," Cheryl says.

Reggie and Chuck take turns telling parts of the story. They talked about when they first kissed in the locker room and what happened after that to make everything unfold.

"This is riveting, I can't breathe," Kevin says to Joaquin.

"Now that the story is over we should get back to our game," Cheryl says. "It was Jughead's turn to give Joaquin a dare."

"I dare you to kiss someone of your choosing that isn't Kevin," Jughead says.

"Wow," Cheryl says, "that was straight to the point."

"Really, Jughead?" Joaquin asks as he looks around the room and then looks over at Kevin.

"It's just a dare," Kevin says, "I'm not worried about it."

"Alright," Joaquin says. "Fangs, come here."

"What? Why me?" Fangs asks.

"Our of everyone in this room, other then Kevin, you're the only one I've kissed and I'm not kissing anyone that I haven't kissed before," Joaquin explains. "Unless Sweet Pea doesn't want you to."

"No, it's fine," Sweet Pea says.

"You guys are ridiculous," Fangs says as he stands up.

Joaquin stands up and walks over to Fangs. Joaquin grabs the sides of Fangs' jacket and pulls him into a short kiss. After, they both went and sat down.

"I hope you didn't enjoy that too much," Sweet Pea says to Fangs.

"You know that I love you and only you," Fangs says with a smile.

"You better," Sweet Pea says and pecks his boyfriends lips.

"My turn," Joaquin says, "Reggie, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Reggie says.

"Who all, in this room, have you kissed?" Joaquin asks the seemingly innocent question.

"Let's see," Reggie says scanning the room and his eyes landing on a nervous face from across the room. "Chuck, obviously, and also Archie."

"What?" Veronica asks.

"It was after Valerie and before you," Archie tells Veronica with an embarrassed smile.

"And that's the tea for tonight," Toni says.

"My turn. This is just a general question for everyone. Who here is actually straight?" Reggie asks.

Jughead is the only one who raises his hand.

"Wow," Jug comments.

"Betty?" Kevin asks.

"Well I'm not going to say that I didn't enjoy kissing Veronica on the first day of sophomore year during cheer tryouts," Betty replies.

"Interesting," Veronica says with a smirk on her face and sense of pride.

"Anyway," Betty says, "I think we should be done with this game. I'm tired."

"I second that!" Toni agrees.

"Why don't we watch a movie," Veronica suggests.

Archie yawns. "Sounds good to me."

"Alright," Veronica says, "let's head to the theater room. Any suggestions?"

"I say we watch a scary movie," Cheryl says.

"Yes!" Jughead agrees.

They all move to the theater room which was essentially just a large room with a humongous television on one wall and a huge couch on the other side of the room.

From left to right was Cheryl and Toni with Toni on Cheryl's lap, Sweet Pea and Fangs with Fangs' head on Sweet Pea's shoulder and Sweet Pea's arms around Fangs, Veronica and Archie who were snuggled up close together, Betty and Jughead with Betty curled up and leaning onto Jughead's chest, Kevin and Joaquin with Kevin's head on Joaquin's shoulder and Joaquin's head leaning on the top of Kevin's head while they held hands, and lastly Reggie and Chuck who were holding hands and sitting so close that they were almost sitting on top of each other.

They chose to watch The Conjuring out of Veronica's scary movie collection.

Soon enough, almost everyone was in a deep, peaceful sleep on the couch as the credits rolled across the screen.

_____________________

Sorry it's been almost a month since I've posted a chapter last. I've also been trying to work on my Choni story that is on my account (that you should totally check it out because I should have a new chapter of that up soon).

I hope that you enjoyed this. I thought that it was interesting and it brought in a lot of the ships. It was fun but also a pain in the ass to write because I had to make sure to give all of the characters equal time to talk (unlike Roberto does) even though some contributed to the story more than others.

If you have any suggestions or stories that you want to read feel free to leave them here with the ship that you want to see and if there is a particular story line you want let me know about that too.

I appreciate the 10k reads that I have! I really makes me happy to know that I'm providing people entertainment in their spare time and possible making you guys happy. I love you all with my whole heart!❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

61.3K 1K 28
Alright so I like Riverdale on a concerning level. Like I am literally in love with the show. And one of the best things in the show is Bughead. Not...
348 17 9
Betty Cooper had one last summer before she left for college. One last summer before Yale, and one last summer stuck in the awful town of Riverdale...
60.7K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...