NAP

By aramintalividis

"We promised we wouldn't talk EVER again about this." Yoongi had his arms folded over his own chest, as he gl... More

Prologue
장 One- [Ache]
장 Two [Medicine]
장 Three [Sofa]
장 Four [Awake]
장 Five [ Breakfast]
장 Six [Feel so good]
장 Seven [Pain killers]
장 Eight [Worry]
장 Nine [Holly]
장 Ten [Scowl]
장 Eleven [WTF]
장 Twelve [Suspicious]
장 Thirteen [Cringe]
장 Fourteen [Clingy]
장 Fifteen [Plan]
장 Sixteen [Bitter]
장 Seventeen [Mini-Van]
장 Eighteen [Roomies]
장 Nineteen [Sea]
장 Twenty [Candy]
장 Twenty-one [Twisted]
장 Twenty-two [Do as u want]
장 Twenty-three [Brad Pitt]
장 Twenty-four [Wild guess]
장 Twenty-five [Piggy-back]
장 Twenty-six [Smooth]
장 Twenty-seven [Golden Gguk]
장 Twenty-eight [시끄러운 바보]
장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]
장 Thirty [Stupid]
장 Thirty-one [Scared]
장 Thirty- two [Murder]
장 Thirty-three [Left side]
장 Thirty-four [Smile]
장 Thirty-five [Book]
장 Thirty-six [Gratitude]
장 Thirty-seven [Google]
장 Thirty-eight [Truth]
장 Thirty-nine [Thanks]
장 Fourty [Overheard]
장 Fourty two [Theory]
장 Forty-three [COOL HYUNG]
장 Fourty-three [Panda Express]
장 Fourty-four [Why me?]
장 Fourty-Five [Pull]
Bonus
Special Chapter
End
End (for real this time)

장 Fourty-one [Bad memory]

4K 164 37
By aramintalividis

 The moon shone over the sleeping Seoul in the calm and dark sky. Everybody was asleep--- well almost everyone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and elbowed his hyung, causing the poor boy to jump in his spot. He knew Jimin had all the rights to be tired, after the busy schedule of the past five days after they had come back to Seoul.

"Hyung stop sleeping and listen to me. Please--- this is important!"

Jimin yawned and rubbed his puffy eyes. "Couldn't this wait 'till tomorrow Kookie???", he slurred out with his sweet voice, not succeeding in making the maknae feel guilty for waking him up in the middle of the night... because he knew Jimin would've found interesting what he had to say.

"No hyung. This couldn't wait... So please try to listen to what I have to say."

Jimin nodded but didn't open his eyes, as he yawned and leaned against Jungkook's shoulder and fixed the yellow blanket around his body.

"Have you finally realized you've got a crush on me and you couldn't wait to confess your feelings?" Jimin teased with a stupid smirk on his sleepy face.

"N-no... You wish." Jungkook stuttered out, as he was taken by surprise from his hyung's words, to then clear his throat nervously. "It's about... uhm... Do you remember that I told you about a dream I kept on having for the past five days but couldn't seem to remember when I woke up?"

Jimin nodded faintly against Jungkook's shoulder and he continued talking.

"Well--- I figured out that I would remember it if I woke up in the middle of the night and I did so here I am."

"Oh so that's why you drank so much before going to sleep huh?" Jimin commented before giggling. "So what was the dream about?"

Jungkook sighed before answering, as he realized he would've seemed pretty dumb once he had told the truth... But it was worth it.

"It's about a thing that happened before we went to Tokyo that I forgot for some weird reason--- or well, I didn't think about it afterwards because I was busy with all the editing of the video---"

"Spill it Jeon. I wanna go back to sleep!" Jimin whined cutely.

"All right..." The maknae started off. 

"...We had just finished our dance practice and I was really tired, we all were... But I still managed to move around the dorm, as the good scent of food that lingered in the air suggested that I had to stay awake until dinner was ready--- Suddenly Jin came closer and tapped my shoulder, making me turn around to look at him.

"Can you go call for Yoongi and tell him that dinner is ready?" He asked me and I nodded. I got off the chair I was sitting on and made my way to Jin's and Yoongi's shared room. But I din't knock, as I heard him scream from inside the room and I froze in my spot.

 "--- I WON'T EVER DO THAT WITH YOU." 

"But-"

 "NO KIM TAEHYUNG! NO MEANS NO!"

I didn't even have time to process the fact that Taehyung was appearently the boy Yoongi was yelling at, because they talked back at each others so fast. I didn't wanna interrupt them and I accidentally ended up eavesdropping their conversation, even if I had no idea what they were talking about.

"WHY NOT????" Taehyung frustratedly asked.

"BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD!!!"

"Hyung please!"

"---Why are you even asking? Go to someone else! There are other five boys you can annoy instead of me!" Yoongi frustratedly remarked, not lowering his tone.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Taehyung cried out.

"What I don't understand?" Yoongi asked mimiking the boys low and annoying voice in a mocking way.

Taehyung spoke but not loud enough for me to hear. After that, the room fell in silence and I gulped.

"Neverthless--- you can go NAP with someone else. Nap isn't a Taegi thing. Holding hands is. Bickering is. Cheating and judging is. Not napping. It isn't and it never will be."

Silence filled the room, before Holly barked cutely and Yoongi mumbled something afterwards but I didn't hear it... " 

"Woah woah woah wait. What did you just say??" Jimin interrupted the maknae, looking at him with wide eyes, now compltely awake.

"Yeah you heard right." Jungkook said, while scratching his nape.

"And you knew this all along???" 

"Well---Yeah--- I mean kinda---"

Jimin didn't really know what to say and he ended up staring in disbelief at his younger friend.

"My brain work in a weird way, okay? I sometimes forget about things. Most times it's not even a problem-- I mean, usually I only forget about names of celebrities or movie names. Well--- some other times tho--- the things I forget are important. It's not my fault!" Jungkook reasoned, making Jimin sigh.

"Well--- at least you remembered." Jimin giggled, patting Jungkook's shoulder. "And... this is really, really interesting." He said, smirking lightly while stroking his own chin.

"Uhm--- Jimin hyung?" Jungkook called out with a confused and soft tone, successfully grabbing his hyung's attention. "What are we gonna do now?"

Jimin smiled, as he looked up to the moon. "We have to wait Kookie. We have to see how things go... Then we'll see."

Jungkook hummed, as he looked up to the moon as well.

Jimin yawned once again. "Don't ever forget about me maknae. Got it?"

"How could I? I would never forget any of you guys--- especially you hyung." Jungkook admitted, making a sincere smile appear on Jimin's plump lips.

"Good." He simply replied, before leaning against Jungkook's shoulder and closing his eyes, that smile still plastered on his face.

They had talked out all they had to, so they should've returned back inside... But they didn't.

They stayed like that, in silence, as the chilly night embraced the two of them.

Because it simply felt right... and it made them happy.

"Jimin-ah..." Jungkook called out, knowing already that he wouldn't recieve an answer from his hyung that had most likely already fallen asleep and was letting out light snores. "...I don't feel weird with you sleeping on my shoulder. I don't mind your presence or your clinginess. And I know that our relationship is different than Yoongi's relationship with Tae... Still I don't understand why he behaved like that..."

That was the real question.

 Why did he do it?

A/N: sorry for this late update guys--- It's pretty bad but I wanted so bad to update... Also, There are only three chapters left.

I've also started to work on the two books that recieved more votes in the special chapter but I think I'll publish "Some like it hot" first, since I already have the whole plot planned out, while I only wrote eight chapters on "I know you like him" and same goes for "Mom get over it".

Mean while I came up with other two books and I really wish my brain could go on vacation--- I CAN'T WRITE ALL THESE BOOKS AT ONCE!

Meanwhile the boys keep on making my heart explode and I can't deal with them any longer---

I MEAN COME ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Q & A

commenting the said question next to the name of the character in this book that you wanna ask something to:

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

KIM NAMJOON

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN 

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

AND THE AUTHOR 

Don't be shy and ask what you want, without being mean or disrespectful ofc. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 41 17
"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date." Except they would; they do...
15.5K 995 8
Taehyung offers Yoongi an apple. On a chill morning, the fog covering up half of the city. Cars whirring down below Yoongi's hotel balcony, the othe...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
334K 16K 56
[COMPLETED] All Min Yoongi wanted was coffee because he was out. He didn't mean to meet a weird girl who liked mornings and awfully sweet coffee. He...