A VK heartbeat

luvwarriorcats13 tarafından

Mal is confused. She should be happy. She has the love of her life, her best friends at her side in Auradon. ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: nothing's wrong!
Chapter 2: Um Ben...what are you doing?
Chapter 3: YOU!
Chapter 4: Hook's hooking hotel
Chaper 5: I will always love you
Chapter 6: In this wrong situation
Chapter 7: In the space between
Chapter 8: Auradon formal...I mean 'Ball' PART 1
Chapter 9: Auradon formal...I mean 'Ball' PART 2
Chapter 10: A Change in Heartbeat
Chapter 11: How are we going to tell the others?
Chapter 12: Have you heard of the word 'Shut up'?
A/N What do you think?
Chapter 13: Father...why have you done this to them?
Chapter 14: Time together
Chapter 15: Sorting this...feeling out
Chapter 16: The spell
Chapter 17: interal war of love and feelings
Chapter 18: The suffering
Chapter 19: Say what you mean out loud
Chapter 20: Love isn't blind!
A/N I'm sorrryyyy
Chapter 21: We need to find her
Chapter 22: I'm evil, tell the people hey!
Chapter 23: Mal...please
A/N what should I do?
Chapter 24: Their plan
Chapter 25: The everlasting potion
Chapter 26: The next victim
Chapter 27: Captured
Chapter 28: lost memories
Chapter 29: Who is it?
Chapter 30: the Traitor
Chapter 31: I never loved you!
Chapter 32: Where are they?
Chapter 34: To the last breath part 1
Chapter 35: To The Last Breath part 2
A/N I'm so sorry!
Chapter 35: The silent scream
The squeal is out!
A/N A new descendants Book

Chapter 33: the true meaning of soulmates

530 16 2
luvwarriorcats13 tarafından

Unknown POV
I groaned, opening my eyes to notice my surroundings to be different.
Where am I?
What happened?
Why am I hurting so much?
Everything hurts.
I noticed a was in a small wooden hut, with a white hooded person in the kitchen.
"Hello?" I asked, trying to get their attention.
They turned around, the hood having a shadow on their face.
"Looks like you're awake" they said, their voice male.
"Where am I?" I asked, trying to get up.
"Don't worry, you're safe here, nothing here will hurt you" the male said.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"An old friend, you always mange to get yourself into trouble every once and a while" the male said.
I groaned as a sudden shot of pain go through my body.
"Am I-"
"Well, yes, and no" male voice said, cutting me off.
Silence was between us.
"That girl really hurt you, more ways than one" the male whispered.
I started to breath heavily as the memory came back.
"Listen to a coward? You always think you know what's best for me"
It made me shot up.
"The reason I even talked to you...is because I felt sorry for you! A sad little boy, with no friends you can relate to"
"I'm guessing death was the easy part. Her words pierced your heart, didn't they?" The male said.
"You...NEVER...Made me happy..."
I started to sob.
"That all happened, didn't it? I fell" I said, my voice cracking.
The nodded man nodded.
"She had a knife...and forced me to that ledge" I whispered and then I smacked my hand on the bedside table in anger and then yelled "I should have given the crown to him, I should have done what he said"
"You doubt yourself?" The male asked.
I look at him
"Of course I do, I failed. I would have done anything for her and i froze" I whispered.
"You couldn't stand anyone finding out what you really are, it had you frightened of people abandoning you because of your ability" the male said.
"...Everything she said was true; all my life I tried to escape it, tried to ignore it. But I had to keep it a secret, I was a danger to everyone; a monster" I admitted, looking down.
I am a monster.
"You will never be able to open yourself up if you're scared of what you are" the male said.
"I know" I replied.
"Ben, you need to accept who you are, only then will everything fall into place...it's a shame, you weren't the Ben I once knew" the male said.
"Uh?" I asked, confused.
"The Ben I remember won't allow a minor setback to hold him back, even when everything was loss, you pressed on" the male said.
"A MINOR SETBACK?THE WOMEN I LOVE IS IN DANGER AND YOU CALL IT A MINOR SETBACK?!?" I yelled.
"Yes, she is in danger, being near death almost made you forget the whole picture; your love is in danger as much as Carlos and CJ. Harriet is worried sick about you and fears you're dead and Jane and Jay are still missing in action...these are the people you care and love, so are you going to just give up and forget?" The male said in a strong, determined voice.
"I-"
"Maybe you should, afterall, the women you loved caused this" the male said.
"NO! She would never do this, this was never her fault. I would never leave her to suffer like this! I Will never give up on her, I will do anything to keep her safe" I said, standing up.
Mal didn't mean it.

"You've always have kept her and many of your friends safe, that is one of your traits...do you want to go back?" The male asked.
"Of course I do, Mal, Harriet, CJ, Carlos, Jay, Jane...they might not know everything about me but they've always been there for me and they're the closest thing to family I have, I will not let him have them!" I exclaimed.
"Ha...there's the man I knew, alright then. I'll help you" the male said.
I looked at him surprised.
"What?" I asked.
"If you truely determined to keep your family safe,i can help you escape death, but from there, it is up to you to control" the male said, turning back around.
"Am I...dead?" I asked.
"If you stay here, you will be. When you walk through those doors, you will wake up" the male said.
I walked towards the wooden doors but stopped before opening them.
I turned back to the hooded male.
"You...never told me who you were" I said,
"Just...a guardian. Now go, before i change my mind" the male said.
"Thank you" I said and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Ben wakes up, groaning in pain.
Everything hurts.
He sees the mountain above him.
'This really happened' he thought, 'I can't believe it'
"Agh...I can't, I can't move" he whispered, his first words being horse.
He looks around on the ground, moving his head as slowly as he can.
He was surrounded by blood, making the white snow shine brighter than before.
Ben looked onto his chest and noticed a knife right in the middle of his chest.
'...She must have stabbed me before I fell' Ben thought sadly.
Ben slowly and painfully grabbed the knife on his chest.
'If I'm going to move, I need to get it out of my chest' he thought.
'Three'
He grabbed the knife tighter.
'Two'
Ben closed his eyes.
'One!'
Ben pulls the knife of his body, yelling in pain as the knife left his body.
The knife fell next to him.
Ben already felt the blood come out the wound and his vision getting blurry.
He tried to get up but couldn't move.
It was like he was frozen.
"I need to get up...IT HURTS...I can't do it...but I can't die here"

~Ben sighed, sitting on his bed.
His father walked in, looking angry.
"Why would you get angry like that?" He snapped.
"I don't know, I couldn't control it" Ben whispered.
"You should have done better!" Ben's father yelled and then sighed "I should have kept you isolated, then none of this would have happened-"
"You can't protect me or anyone from something I can't control!" Ben said.
"Your emotions is the key thing to your curse; anything out of the ordinary if trigger it; Ben, we talked about this" Ben's father said.
"I know" Ben said "But it was just a little argue-"
"That 'little argument' could have made you a beast forever, you're lucky your eyes didn't turn green" Ben's father said "From now now, you will be followed by a body guard to keep your emotions into check"
Ben stood up, angry.
"What about my friends?" Ben asked "What if I wanted a date with Mal or-"
"That girl will only make it worse" Ben's father snapped "She is the daughter of that person who cursed you!"
"She is not like her mother!" Ben said.
"I will no have another word of it, if you can't control your emotions then you're better off being alone"~

"I don;t want to be alone" Ben whispered.
Ben took a deep breath and he tried to pull himself up.
He pushes himself up, getting his upper body of the ground.

~~~~~~

Harriet ran around the mountain, trying to find Ben in the snow storm.
She stopped, out of breath.
"This can't be happening, Ben can't be dead, he can't be....I need to get back to the lodge, Maleficent could be in trouble"
Harriet starts to run back to the lodge.
She wouldn't normally help Maleficent of all the people, especially in what she did to Mal.
But she's human now.
And she needs all the help she can get.

~~~~~~~

Groaning in pain, Ben falls back onto the ground, breathing heavily.
He knows he's got bone broken and his bleeding isn't stopping, but he needs to save his friends.
He has the option to give up.
"The Ben I remember won't allow a minor setback to hold him back, even when everything was loss, you pressed on"

"A MINOR SETBACK? THE WOMEN I LOVE IS IN DANGER AND YOU CALL IT A MINOR SETBACK?!?"

"Look at you Ben! Where are you now? No friends to help you! Why didn't you bring your friends here? They don't even trust you anymore"

"That girl really hurt you, more ways than one"

"Listen to a coward? You always think you know what's best for me.."

"Maybe you should, afterall, the women you loved caused this"

Ben coughs, causing his ribs to ache.
"No more secrets, not anymore" Ben whispered, trying to get up again.

~"Ben...Do you really love me?"
"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?"
"Because I'm the daughter of the evilest villain and I always make mistakes"
"It doesn't matter who your parent is, it is up to you to create your own destiny. Most of Auradon loves you Mal, don't doubt yourself"
Mal chuckles.
"Thank you Ben, that cleared my head...you know I would do anything to save you right?"
"Yes, I know you will and I promise to do the same for you...I will love you no matter what happens"
"...thanks Ben"~

The memory filled Ben with determination.
"I WILL NOT GIVE UP!" He yelled.
And with one painful movement, Ben stood up with one go.
All of his anger throughout the years from protecting his secret from everyone is coming out.
All the anger of what Anthony is doing.
Ben narrowed his eyes, making them turn emerald green.
"I am going to get you back Mal" Ben said.
Ben rips the red jumper he is wearing into shreds.
He took a long shred and covered it over his eyes like a bandana as he knows with how power his eyes are he would hurt someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harriet is at the lodge, pacing frantically.
"What do I do? What do i do? What do i do? Ben's death, Mal, CJ and Carlos are mind control- i need to go back, i need to-"
Doors slams open, making her stop.
She turned to see a very injured Ben.
Scars and blood covered his body, his blood stained top covering his chest and a red bandana covering his eyes.
"What...Ben?" Harriet echoed, shocked.
"I'm alive" Ben said in a low voice.
"Why are you wearing that over your face? Nothing is wrong with your eyes right?" Harriet frantically asked, rushing over to him.
"I'm fine" he whispered.
Harriet gave him a look, knowing he's not alright.
"Ben, you're not okay, you just fell off of a cliff with a stab-"
Ben takes out an emerald which was glowing with power, making Harriet gasp.
"I found it on the way here, buried in the snow, we can save the others" Ben said.
"Carlos, CJ, Mal. Anthony has them. We need to go back!" Harriet said quickly.
Ben growled like an animal.
"Leave Anthony to me" he snarled.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

47K 655 29
Six months... Is that all it takes to change everything or fix everything? Six months after the coronation of King Ben and the five Vks are still liv...
1.9K 33 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄... Ben's fraternal twin sister is facing soon-to-be Queen responsibilities, but it becomes too much for her because she...
45K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
9.6K 178 17
Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the princess and wolf will they are doing j...