Chapter 30: the Traitor

Third POV

"Take a good look at her Ben...She's mine now..." Anthony said, with an evil smirk on her face.
"What have you done to her?!" Ben demanded.
"I took back what should have've been mine, Ben. She's my fiance. And she's perfect..." Anthony said.
Ben growled.
He knows how Mal was treated by Anthony back in the Isle.
She was blinded by his charm...but then she saw his real intentions and broke up with him, making him an outcast again.
"YOU!!" Ben snapped.
"Temper now, Ben..." Anthony said and looked up at Mal on top of the left stair case "Darling~ Why don't you go to the bedroom and get dresses in something more...comfortable"
"Yes Anthony!" Mal said, and then giggled.
"Don't you dare!" Ben growled "Don't use her like-"
"Stop! You forget she is under my control. Make one wrong move, and you'll regret it" Anthony said, smirking.
Ben grumbles.
"Come back when you're ready, darling~" Anthony said as Mal nodded.

She walked out of the room, making Anthony turn to Ben.
"Now...You and I need to talk. About old times..." Anthony said, stepping closer to Ben.
Ben stepped back.
"There is nothing to talk about!" Ben replied.
"Hahaha! Oh, yes there is! I remember when Mal was mine back in high school? I finally had EVERYTHING I yearned for. The respect...The power...I let people walk all over me. ALL for the sake of getting what I wanted. And then you took it all away from me. You and that...Mongrel Harry!!!" Anthony said, making Ben widen his eyes.
"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Ben argued.
"Don't play dumb! I found out Ben...You can't hide it anymore! I know it was you that day! You were the one who dethroned me as the king of the school, when I RIGHTFULLY earned it!" Anthony yelled.
Ben's face paled.
His secrets going to come out.
Oh Hades.
"You didn't earn anything! I gave you a chance! You were the one who manipulated people, and tricked them into getting what you wanted! That's not something a leader would do!" Ben stated.
"I am my own ruler! I play by my rules! And as an ultima...YOU have no place in this world!" Anthony said.
Ben stayed silent.
Anthony's eyes widen as he smirked.
"Suddenly nothing to say? You must've thought you were being SO clever...That no one would ever find out about the ultima...You always were so smug" Anthony stated.
"What do you know?" Ben asked "It's a fairy tale people told their kids to scare them"
"It's more than you think. It's not just the fairy tale like most think it is. The ultima beast...was the first type of evil being. He turned normal humans into evil beasts, and everyone was afraid of him. His bloodline still lives on. And it lives...in you" Anthony said.
"You don't know what you're talking about!" Ben started "You're sounding crazy Anth-"
"On the contrary! The man who had me hunt the emeralds, used to talk about the story of the first evil beings. He knew the bloodline was real. He told me all about how he hunted down any information on the ultima bloodline. A person with the ability to transform ANYONE into a beast, must have unimaginable power. One day, my curiosity got the better of me. I had to know more. I snuck into the old man's room. Locked in his desk, was a journal of all of his findings. Do you know what I found?" Anthony asked, walking towards Ben.
"Huh?" Ben asked, confused.
"The ultima beast. It can all be traced back, to one date the ultima would need to be born on...February 29th" Anthony stated.
He walked right up to Ben.
"I looked into it unlike that scum of a man that helped me. I found out the person would have characteristics of a beast but a pure soul. But the one thing which got me was the information that it has to be the first male born in his family. I immediately knew who it was straight away"
Anthony grabbed Ben's collar, making Ben struggle.
"But I wasn't about to tell him that I know EXACTLY who the ultima beast is. Isn't that right? Ben"

Ben got out of Anthony's grip and stepped back, shocked.
"Ahahahahaha! That look on your face! I'm right aren't I? YOU are the ultima beast. It was all SO obvious. I knew that day years ago you dethroned me that SOMETHING was different, even if your disguise was stupid. Something about you...was different, you weren't like the other royals, being kind to evil villains. It's obvious" Anthony said.
Ben narrowed his eyes.
"All of this was just to get me back for something that happened in your high school?!" Ben asked "Why would you do that over the smallest thing?"
"This goes so much deeper than that..." Anthony said.

Carlos and CJ walks out onto the upstairs balcony.
"She's ready for you. Brother" Carlos said.
Anthony laughed.
"Perfect timing. Bring her to me" he ordered, making both Carlos and CJ bow before walking off "When were you planning on turning her into a beast like you? Was it after your crowning? Or were you waiting for something? OR! Were you never even planning to tell her what you really are?"
Ben looks down.
He didn't want her hurt.
"That's it isn't it? You were NEVER going to tell her that you are really a beast. Not even that, you were never going to tell ANYONE that you are the ultima beast! And you know why? Because you chose to lie about it and say it's a cruse from Maleficent! You hid it form everyone! Even your own parents! You're ashamed of who you are, aren't you Ben?" Anthony said, his face crinkling up with disgust.
Ben ignores Anthony and continues to look down.
"And you chose to live....a LIE! This entire time! Just like your father when he was with your mother under his curse. You're just pathetic as him!" Anthony snapped.
Mal appears on the upstairs balcony, wearing a new outfit.
She's wearing a blue crop top with blue pants.

If Ben wasn't in this situation right now he would think Mal was hot

"Ah, the real reason I wanted you here...Oh Aphmau darling~. Come to me..."
Anthony turned to Ben
"You will give up your crown and make me king!" Anthony said as Mal walked down the stairs and stood next to Anthony.
"I will not!" Ben said.
Anthony growled.
"Just kill him and the crown will be yours! Simple!" CJ said.
"You idiot Pirate, hold your tongue! Killing him. Will not. Make it pure!!! I need to see Ben's pain as he gives it to me to save his 'love'" Anthony snapped.
"Never! I will never make you king" Ben yelled.
"I wasn't asking" Anthony said darkly.
Anthony throws a bright green potion at Ben, who dodges it.
It landed on the floor, the potion's contents seeping through the floor.
Anthony looked at Ben angrily.
"You...broke my potion! How dare you?! I only had two of them!" Anthony yelled.
"I won't be a pawn for your sick games!" Ben snapped.
"Fine...If you won't turn her..." Anthony said and then smirked as an idea came to his head. "Then what's the most painful thing I can do to hurt you?" He smirked "Make you suffer...Mal?"
"Yes?" Mal asked, finally moving from her frozen position from Anthony's side.
She looked at Anthony with love, which made Ben's stomach turn.
"What would you do for me?" Anthony asked.
"Anything~" Mal said, her voice sounding higher.
"Perfect" Anthony said darkly, reaching for his bag.
"What are you doing...?" Ben asked slowly.
Anthony grinned insanely.
"Taking away the only good thing you'll ever have"
Anthony throws a green potion at Mal.