Chapter 6: In this wrong situation

Mal's POV

Harry widen his eyes with shook as I let my words slip out my mouth.
"Potions..don't really work on me because of my mother...she made sure I wouldn't be controlled by Auradon to be good or forget everything" I said, looking down at my feet "I sounded and my eyes would have looked like I'm under but I'm not"
"Wait...so when you said all of those things you actually-"
I nodded, looking up at him with regret.
"I do, I did" I said "I was hurting from my decision that I decided to never fall in love again...and then Ben came along and cracked my shell and seeing you again broke it"
I turned to Harry.
"I'm so sorry, I know I kinda betrayed you by going with Ben...I'm so sorry and I did want to be more than friends that 'date' on Isle terms but you know with my mother and love I never knew what it was and-"
"It's okay" Harry said, chuckling "Yes, I was hurt...I knew you loved me in some way so that's why I used the potion in hope to awaken it...but now, alI want, is for you to be my friend again...I miss this, I miss us" Harry said "Also you have Ben in your life, and I'm sure you were meant for each other"
I smiled and hugged my lost friend.

"Thanks Hook" I said.
"Your welcome Fairy" he replied, making me giggle.
"Don't call me that" I said.
"What else do I call you then; M? Princess? Lady of the cour-"
"Goblins no" I said, cutting him off as I let go of his hug.
I put my face in my hands.
"Mal, your doing the thing where you do when you are-"
I heard Harry sigh and tap his foot.
"You don't want to be called by your offical name?" Harry asked softly "Why? Isn't that an honour? To come from an Isle kid to be Auradon princess"
I sighed, making him worry immediately.
"I...feel like I'm missing something, and I know that something is the Isle" I said "I can't be the lady of the court if I am a disappointment to everyone...I mean, no one trusts me so-"
"Mal, don't you ever say that, it's okay to be homesick" Harry said "Those Auradon freaks can't handle normal people"
I giggled he pulled me into a soft hug from behind, leaving me to face the sunset.
I felt Harry's breath on my shoulders.
"We got all the ways to be" I sung softly.
"W-I-C-K-E-D" Harry sung.
I looked at him, still in the hug.
"How would you know-"
"I still hack into stuff Mal" He teased, making me chuckle "Thats not the point! Mal, you will be the best Lady of the court ever because you consider not just Auradon but the Isle...your kind and caring and will immediately help anyone"
"But they still see me for Maleficent's daughter" I whispered.
"Mal..." Harry said, hugging me tighter "Don't listen to what they say, they will warm up to you. Auradon people need their eyes opened to what happens here and that we aren't all that bad"
He pulled out of the hug and kissed my forehead.
"And if they still don't accept you...I will be here for you" Harry whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Did you guys sort it out?"
Harry and I looked at Ben with alarm.
"Don't scare us like that!" I exclaimed, making him smile.
"You must have" Ben said.
He walked towards us and smiled.
Oh Ben, your so innocent and think of the best of everyone.
I hugged him.
"Yeah, we're okay now" I said, making Harry nod.
"I decided something when I was thinking" Ben said, making me let go of him.
I nodded.
"Yes?" I asked.

Evie's POV

"Aren't you excited for the formal?" Doug asked "It's make-up, dressing up...all the things you like"
I sighed.
"I am but...last time we had an event like this something bad happened" I said, thinking about what happened with Uma and Mal.
Doug sat next to me.
"And you know how I sometimes have my gut feelings, especially when it comes to love?" I asked, making him nod.
"You had it with Mal and Ben's relationship when Mal's emotional break down" Doug said "And with Uma"
I nodded.
"Yeah" I said "I have a worst feeling and I think it's going to involve both the Isle and Auradon because of mal's mum"
I sighed, looking down.
"It has a strong love pull in it and I don't want to-"
Doug kissed me, making me instantly relax.
"Babe, your stressing too much" Doug said "Just worry about the dresses, which by the way look amazing, and don't worry about that"
"I know, I just...I can't ignore it" I said as Doug rubbed circles into my back.
"Just relax...you only have Mal's and your dress to sow the final touches to" Doug said.
"I know" I said "But I can't shake it"
"Okay, maybe I can massage you and then we can watch a movie?" Doug asked.
I nodded.
"Thanks Doug" I whispered.
He continued to rub my back, making me sigh.
Oh god, how much I love my boyfriend.

Mal's POV

"You know the Auradon Prep formal?" Ben asked, making me nod "I was thinking of bringing some of the Vks as a peace-"
I kissed Ben on the lips, making him blush.
"That would be amazing! Wouldn't it Harry?" I asked, turning to him to see him staring at Ben gobsmacked.
"R-really?" He asked.
"I've decided Harry, Uma, CJ, Harriet and Anthony" Ben said, making Harry grin.
"That would be-"
"What about their outfits?" I asked, cutting off Harry "No offence but you know how Auradon's like"
Harry smirked.
"But I thought you liked me in this outfit" Harry said, pouting.
I smirked.
"Suck it up princess" I teased, making him make a face of disgust.
"Your so mean to me!" Harry whined.
"Yes, you will need another outfit, Evie might be able to sketch an outfit and do it-"
"For tomorrow?" I asked "Evie can work fast but she's not that fast...she can draw it and I can use my powers to-"
"Mal, no" Ben said "You know your powers would get Maleficent's attention"
"She's already seen me so why hide?" I asked "Come on, we need to sleep"