Chapter 34: To the last breath part 1

Third POV

Both Harriet and Ben decided it would be best to take a shower before they do anything, and so Ben can get his wounds clean.
Ben walked out the shower and immediately puts on bandages all over his body.
Majority of his arms and his stomach where he got impacted the most.
His stomach where he got stabbed is still weeping as he put on a navy blue tank top.
He looked in the mirror to look at himself.
He's wearing a navy blue tank top with black pants, with his red cloth covering his eyes.
His bandages on his arms can be seen.
He walked out his room, satisfied with what he looks like to see Harriet nervously waiting outside his door.
Harriet is wearing a red winter jumper with blue jeggings and black boots.
"How are you wounds? Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine Harriet...I just needed to make sure I'm patched up" He replied softly.
Ben suddenly falls onto the wall, groaning in pain.
"Ben!"
~"Will you always be there for me?"~
"Ben? BEN!"
Ben stands up, his pain noticeably showing his pain
"I'm fine" Ben sad
"No you're not, how are you even alive?...and what Mal did to you-"
"That wasn't Mal, she would never do that" Ben snapped, cutting Harriet off.
"Ben" Harriet whispered, putting her hand on his shoulder.
Ben looks down.
"Mal was the first person at Auradon to see past my royalty and as a friend. She was the first person to speak to me with general compassion. She saw me for more that I'll ever will be...she saved me back there, from feeling forgotten. I won't let Anthony take everyone away from me! I won't let them be forgotten!"Ben said.
"Are we even able to save them?" Harriet asked.
"We will, I won't rest until everyone is save including Jane and Jay" Ben said.
Harriet took her hand off of his shoulder and nodded.
"You have my word, I will help you. With my strength and swordsmanship. Now; what's the plan?" She asked.
"Our main problem is Carlos; while he's under Anthony's control he has magical abilities beyond imagination" Ben said "I assume Anthony forced potion and magic abilities into him when he changed the memories"
"Yeah, he was the one who created the potions and froze me up" Harriet said.
"If we can get to him then we can save the others" Ben said, determined.
"But where do we go? Where do we start? We don't even know where Carlos is" Harriet asked, stressed out.
"Leave that to me" Ben said.
Ben looks in the direction of the hallway.
"What are you doing?" Harriet asked
Ben sniffs the air.
"..he's been here" Ben whispered.
"Ben?" Harriet asked confused.
"Follow me" Ben said, walking off with Harriet following him.

~~~~~~

Harriet and Ben ended up at a weird cemented wall
"Here?" Harriet asked.
"Her scent, it's faint but it's here; behind the wall" Ben said.
Harriet gave Ben a weird look but shook it off.
"How are we going to get in? It's cemented shut, I mean, I could try and break through-"
Ben cuts Harriet off by running into the wall, making her jump.
The wall collapsed, making the entry open up.
Harriet looked at Ben wide eyed, who didn't looked fazed by what happened.
"What the-"
"Let's go, we've wasted enough time already" Ben said, cutting Harriet off.
They both walked into the entrance, on guard.

As they walked in, the wooden texture of the lodge changed into stone.
A cave system formed and they noticed a massive area which was filled with wooden crates.
Both Harriet and Ben hid behind a crate to see Carlos at a bench, working on something.
"What is he doing?" Harriet asked.
"He's creating more potions, different ones by the looks of it" Ben said as he noticed Carlos grabbing potions from the bench and crushing them.
"How do you know?" Harriet whispered as Carlos put the ingredients in a bottle.
"Everlasting potions have a specific look to it, this looks like new ones; you would need an emerald for the potion to work and those are so rare" Ben replied back, looking back at Carlos.
"...just a dash of wildflower powder and a rat's tail this potion will be finished, brother will be most pleased" Carlos said in a dark tone.
Harriet and Ben looked at each other
"How are we going to get him back?" Ben asked
"I have learnt a couple of spells from Maleficent while I was pacing in the lodge, and she told me how to do a hypnosis spell" Harriet explained.
Ben sighed.
"Do it" Ben said.