Chapter 27: Captured

~3 days later~

Third POV-dining room

Everyone was tried and sad.
3 days ago they also lost CJ to the potion, which left everyone confused.
Why go after all of these people?
They must have all been chosen for a reason.
Ben sighed, messing with his sleeves in the dining room of his parent's castle with all of his friends who aren't under the spell surrounding him.
All he thinks about is trying to save Mal.
Jane said that Mal said she had another...lover.
This broke him.
He was okay with Harry and her because it was clear that they liked each other as siblings.
But this was different.
It's obvious she's being forced against her will to love someone she doesn't.
And this makes him angry.
Ben's been making tallies on the days until the potion takes full effect.
4 days left for Carlos and CJ.
3 for Mal.
In less than 5 days, they will all be control and nothing can be done about it.
5 days.

"Attention!"
Everyone looked to see Fairy Godmother walked in as she surveyed the area.
Ben was sitting on a chair at the head of the dining table with Evie, Doug, Audrey and Chad one his right and Audrey, Gil, Alicia, Lonnie, Anthony and Freddie on the other.
"Where's Jay, Jane and Harriet?" Fairy Godmother asked.
The others widen their eyes.
"I haven't seen Jay all day" Lonnie said.
"Jane hasn't been with me" Evie said.
"And Harriet hasn't come out her room" Freddie said.
The colour drained out of everyone's faces.
"There could be a high chance that they could be captured" Fairy Godmother said "Carlos and CJ have been spotted around Auradon the last couple of days"

Suddenly a laughter was heard throughout the room.
"Of course we have them, they will have their long forgotten memories restored and they can be our siblings again" Mal's voice echoed throughout room.
Ben stood up.
"You won't be able to find them, my love has them all save from your evil hands" Mal said.
"Mal, snap out of it!" Ben said "He isn't your love! You have been controlled"
"Ben-"
"My love has been there with me since I was at the Isle, you not invest me with your lies! He told me you would do that" Mal said.
"Mal-"
"Save it! I only came to warn you, my love will make you pay for all the wrong things you did to him" Mal said.
"Mal? MAL!" Ben yelled but they all knew she was gone.
Ben growled and threw the chair he just sat on.
"Ben!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed as he started to storm out.
"I've had enough of waiting! I'm going to get them and thats a final!" Ben said.
Everyone sat in silence.
"Do you want me to get him?" Anthony asked.
Him and Ben got close over the last couple of days.
Fairy Godmother nodded.
Anthony ran out the room to get him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV- unknown location

Collective groans filled the room as 3 people woke up.
"Ow" Jay said and then looked over at the girls "Jane? Harriet?"
"Where? Where are we?" Jane asked, looking up, looking at the surroundings.
"In a cell?" Harriet asked, confused.
They were in a small jail cell, all of then chained down by the hands and ankles.
"Why are we here?" Jane asked.
"Because I need you"
They turned to the figure and gasped.
They all gasped.
"I knew it, I knew it was you" Jane whispered.
"Why?" Harriet Spoke, sounding distressed "Why would you do this?"
"How dare you!" Jay yelled, only making the figure laugh.