Chapter 35: To The Last Breath part 2

A/N SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I'm doing NaNoWrMo this month so all of my focus was on that and I was meant to finish this story by the end of October but that didn't happen.

So after this chapter is one more and then there is a squeal which was requested by you readers.

Thanks and enjoy!

Third POV

Ben glares at Anthony at the ground who was looking at him with fear mixed with shock
"How is this possible? He's meant to be dead!" Anthony snapped.
He still can't believe this happened!
"What do you we do?" CJ asked.
Anthony turned to Mal and CJ.
"We still have the advantage, follow me!" Antony said.
Anthony, Mal and CJ ran off in different directions.
"I'm not going to let you get away!" Ben yelled, noticing them running off.
Ben sprints down from where he came from and down a hill next to the cliff.
"Come on!" Harriet said to Carlos, who nodded.
Harriet and Carlos follows him...out of breath as they follow Ben to where the others were.
"Ben!" Carlos said, making Ben snap his head out his friends.
"What do we do? There was no footprints! How are we going to find them?" Harriet asked
"I can tell were they went: they separated...Zane went that way" Ben pointed South "Anthony went that way" Ben pointed south-east "...and Mal went with him!" Ben snapped.
Carlos and Harriet both looked at the path of blood which led to Ben.
"Ben...are you sure you're okay?" Harriet asked.
Carlos noticed the massive blood puddle where Ben fell.
"Oh my Mickey, thats a lot of blood" Carlos whispered.
"Ben, you're bleeding badly" Harriet warned.
"That doesn't matter, we're losing time!...CJ went that way...you guys go after CJ, I'll go after Anthony!" Ben ordered and started to walk off.

"Ben! You can't do anything without the anti-potion" Carlos yelled,making Ben stop at his tracks and turn to his friends as they caught up with him
"Here" Carlos said  "Before I left the cave I made these"
Brings out three potions bottles out with liquid in them; they are all different by the ribbon tied to the neck of the bottle. There is a blue ribbon, red ribbon and green ribbon.
"They're anti potions, almost finished anti positions...they're almost identical to the potions in which controlled us in the first place...however, these potions are specific for Mal and CJ" Carlos explained.
Carlos puts the potion bottle with a blue ribbon down on the ground.
"This is for CJ...a everlasting potion of control and memory alter...it's similar to the potion that was on me" Carlos explained.
The he puts the other two bottles down; the one with red ribbon and the one with a green ribbon.
"And these two are for Mal; the one with the red ribbon gets rid of the effects of the everlasting potion of control and memory alter...which makes her love Anthony. And this one is for the hate potion  that was placed on Mal...all I need is emeralds to link them" Carlos explained calmly.
"An emerald?!" Harriet asked.
Harriet takes out an emerald.
Ben slowly brings out another emerald.
"We have two emeralds...but three potions" Carlos whispered.
Harriet turns to Ben
"Ben...you love Mal so much...really this emerald-"
Ben takes the emerald from Harriet's hand and puts it in the blue ribbon potion, making it glow a green colour, before Harriet could continue.
"Ben!" Harriet yelled
"I love Mal with all my heart but CJ...she's your sister Harriet, she's always been your sister and she will always be your family" Ben said, tears filling his eyes.
"Ben..." Harriet said, feeling really bad.
"Ben, what are you going to do?" Carlos asked
"If I take the hate potion, at lest I would be able to talk to her again.. but she will always be in love in someone she never chose to love..however, if I take the love potion off of her then she won't be controlled by Anthony anymore, be free to chose who she loves...she can chose someone special to spend the rest of her life with" Ben said, looking between the two potions, making up his mind.
"But Ben, she will never speak to you again" Harriet exclaimed.
"But she will speak to you guys, and go back to her normal life...she'll be free from anyone's control!" Ben argued.
"You can't pos-"
"Please...please take care of her" Ben whispered, interrupting Carlos.
Before anyone could speak, he puts the emerald in the red ribbon bottle,making it shine brightly.
Tears fall down Ben's face under his cloth but he ignored it and sniffs the air.
"They went this way..." turns to Harriet "thank you Harriet,for everything...we will get your sister back"
"Go an save Mal, only you can" Harriet said,smiling faintly.
Ben nods and runs off, leaving carlos with Harriet.
"We have to be quick and search for CJ and Mal, the potions effects are coming dangerously close to being permanent" Carlos said, making Harriet nod.
"I understand, let's go" Harriet said.
Carlos nods and they both went the other way to get CJ.