Chapter 15: Sorting this...feeling out

A/N UM GUYS, PICTURES HAVE LEEKED!!!!

IT SHOWS AUDREY WITH MALEFICENT'S STAFF WITH AWESOME HAIR AND SINGING

OMFG!

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Okay, let's try and keep the fangirling limited so I can continue the story!

~later that night~

Harry's POV

My stomach is doing flips.
I can't believe that that girl punched me.
But it hurt Mal.
...There could be a thing where I think about how she was hurt badly and I felt guilty for it (which I probably will later).
But I can't get my mind off of something.
Her curse.
Mal's curse makes whoever Mal cares about getting hurt, she gets effected.
Which mean she cares.

But my mind still lingers that she still misses Ben.
It's obvious.
She could technically go back to him, you never have to be with your soulmate.
And it's obvious that Ben and Uma are more friends than lovers.
..wait, why do I care about this?
I don't love Mal, we're just friends.
...right?
Argh
This is making my head spin.
"Harry?"
I opened my eyes to see Anthony staring overtop of me on my bed.
I glared at him.
"What do you want?" I snapped.
He's my roommate but he still gets on my nerves.
"Calm down brother"
I sat up and saw CJ and crunched my face up.
"Back to you usual sleeping with lots of people again CJ?" I asked sourly, making her glare at me.
Anthony hugged CJ.
"Don't talk to her like that" he said, making me laugh.
"I can talk to my younger sister how I want" I snapped "And I would like it that she leaves"
"Harry! Stop being childish" CJ stated.
I laughed.
"Childish? May I say that you're going to have a sex session and I was peacefully on my bed, thinking" I said.
"So?" CJ asked like nothing was wrong.
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"I thought when you had Freddy you changed but obviously you're still the same cold hearted cheating slut" I said "I hope you know Freddy's probably dying on the inside"
CJ stormed up to me.
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" CJ yelled.
I crossed my arms.
"I don't care" I said, ignoring her "I don't care what you do, you can die and I won't care. I thought you changed for the better but taking your sister's guy? Not cool"
"Well Freddy's moved on!" CJ complained "So I am too"
"You are so oblivious you can't even see what's in front of you, I can't even call you my sister" I said, walking towards the door "Goodbye"

And I slammed the door to noticed both Harriet and Freddy were staring at me wide eyed.
"You don't even deserve a slut like her Freddy, move on with Harriet, she will definitely treat you better" I said.
Harriet, noticed to the shocked Freddy, blushed.
Freddy then smirked.
"If she wants to play her game, I'm willing to play if you want to" Freddy said, turning to Harriet.
Harriet nodded.
"She needs to pay, and...Anththnoy" Harriet said softly.
I nodded.
"I'm going to Mal's room, you guys have fun planning, both Mal and I are with you" I said walking off.

~~

I waited outside her room and knocked.
Evie opened.
"Hey Harry, looking for Mal?" Evie asked "She's not here but you're more than welcome to hang in here"
I walked in and noticed Chad was on Evie's bed.
I looked between them, making them both blush.
"I was helping Chad with his chem homework, just excuse the mess" Evie said.
Messy right.
The room was covered with papers of dress designs and homework mixed with it.
Chemistry books were all over Evie's bed as she sat down.
"I'm sure Mal wouldn't take too long, just sit down" Evie said.
I sat on Mal's bed, admiring what's around me.
Her bed has a pale purple cover with gold designs, it almost looks like an enlarged versions of Prince-that-married-a-whole-new-world-girl's magic carpet.
I knew from when Mal was younger, she has always been interested in Arabian things.
Maybe she still has that.
I sighed and noticed a dusty cage on her bedside table which had a sign saying 'Do not touch; will curse you'.
There doesn't look like anything is in it but-
Wait, curse?
Didn't Mal turn Maleficent into a lizard?
Maybe this is where she kept her because she couldn't trust Auradon with her.
I wouldn't blame her.

"Harry?"
I snapped out my thoughts to see Evie trying to get my attention from her bed.
I noticed Chad is gone.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I..." She started "I'm sorry"
About what, what she could be sorry fo-
Oh, the love potion with Mal thing.
"Evie-"
"Let me finish" Evie said "I went to the conclusion because of Mal's mum she won't be able to love...and I immediately blamed you....I-"
"Evie, it's...fine" I said, trying not to gag.
I sighed as she noticed my hesitation.
"I'm still used to the being nice thing okay? It's not natural" I said.
Evie walked over to me and nodded.
She sat next to me.

"What was so important that you needed to talk to Mal?" Evie asked.
I shrugged.
"CJ and Anthony are fucking in my room so I got kicked out" I admitted, making Evie look at me weirdly "And I thought Mal would want to hang"
"I haven't seen her since she was walking to Ben's office 3 hours ago" she asked, making me freeze.
"Really? Gone to suck her boyfriend's lips?" I asked sourly.
"Hey, don't get sour...I assume it would be for offical business since she's technically still the lady of the court, I don't think they're still together" Evie stated.
I looked down.
"You know what?" I said softly "As soon as this is fixed; everything will be back to Normal; you running our business, Chad and Audrey arguing, Carlos and Jane awkward, Jay and Lonnie being competitive, Ben and Mal being the love dove couple matched in heaven and me and the rest will be shipped to the Isle like nothing happened"
"Don't think like that!" Evie yelled, making me flinch "Sorry, sorry"
"It's okay, I'm used to it" I whispered, thinking about my father.
"Hey" Evie whispered and hugged me "Everything will be okay, I will make sure of it"
The door slammed open to reveal Mal looking red and dazed.
Evie and I got out of the hug to notice Ben behind her.
I growled.
They must have by the looks on their faces.
They must have made out.
"Harry..." I heard Evie whisper as I pushed past Mal and Ben with anger.

I ran to my room to only realise that CJ must still be in there, making me lean my back against the wall next to my dorm.
Why do I care so much?
They're technically still together like everyone else but CJ, Freddy, Harriet and Anthony.
Why would I have a chance?
Why am I thinking like this?
I am the evilest pirate on the Isle, I shouldn't even be feeling this!
I broke her on the Isle.
I'm probably going to do it again...
Even if we're soulmates she doesn't accept it.

I sighed as I sunk to the ground with my head on the wall, my knees close to my chest.
As soon as this curse is lifted, the sooner I can go to the Isle and be myself again.
My true self.
Without love.