Chapter 32: Where are they?

Third POV-Belle and Adam's castle

Belle paced the throne room.
It's been 3 days since Harriet, Jay and Jane went missing and Ben and Anthony went after them.
And she's worried sick.
She hasn't heard from anything from anyone.
She has a really bad gut feeling something bad happened.
"Stop stressing honey, it will be okay" Adam said, putting his hand on his wife's shoulder.
"It's not that...Ben would have told us where he was right now and I have a bad feeling in my stomach" Belle whispered, finally stopped pacing.
"They might have found the others in an area which doesn't have reception, he's fine, you need to relax" Adam said, rubbing his wife's shoulders.
Belle gasped.
"What if he's dead? What if he never saves Mal? Carlos?" Belle panicked "What if he never finds Jay, Jane and Harriet? What about CJ?"
"He will be okay, just calm down" Adam said, "Sit do-"
"Sit down? SIT DOWN?!?!? MY SON COULD BE IN DANGER AND-"
"Queen Belle, please sit down" Fairy Godmother said as she walked in, cutting Belle off.
Belle rushed to the fairy.
"Have you heard any news?" Belle asked frantically.
"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" Fairy Godmother asked.
"Good" Belle said.
"So we found the car Ben took outside Sherwood Forest" Fairy Godmother said "So we know Ben's in that area and they are searching as we speak"
"The bad news?" Adam asked, hugging his wife from behind for support.
Fairy Godmother sighed.
"I felt a massive disturbance in the force" Fairy Godmother started.
"What are we? From space ships with laser swords? Make it in words that we understand!" Belle yelled.
"The force of good magic and evil magic is extremely out of balance" Fairy Godmother explained "The good magic is winning"
"Isn't that a good thing?" Adam asked.
Fairy Godmother shook her head.
"It has to be in balance or strange things will happen" Fairy Godmother said.
"Do you know what happened?" Belle asked.
"I informed the council and they said one of the powerful fairies on the dark side has fallen" Fairy Godmother said "The 13th fairy"
"And that is?" Adam asked.
"Maleficent" Fairy Godmother said, making the worried parents gasp "She's either dead or her powers drained"
"Isn't that good?" Adam asked "That means that curse is off of our son!"
"Dear, that is Mal's mother you are talking about" Belle said, turning her head to face Adam before turning back to Fairy Godmother "How did this happen?"
"No one knows, all the council knows that she is either dead or lost her powers, we know nothing more" Fairy Godmother said "However, they said that Ben was there when it happened"
"How do they know that?" Adam asked.
"They knew for a long time she was drained and the one time they checked on her she was talking to Ben and Harriet" Fairy Godmother said.
"How long ago was that?" Belle asked.
"Only an hour ago" Fairy Godmother replied, making Belle sigh with relief.
"So he's okay then?" Belle asked "Can you promise me he's okay?"
"I don't know Belle, I can't promise something I don't know"