Chapter 10: A Change in Heartbeat

A/N the new characters coming to D3!

Doctor Facilier and his daughter Celia
Hades
And twin sons of Smee.

And rumours of Ezma and Kronk coming in (with proof of cast members such as Dove Cameron and Dylan doing impressions)

Who are you looking forward to?

Mal's POV

I groaned as I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding.
"Mal, are you okay?" I heard a distressed Belle ask.
My fuzzy vision faded to reveal myself in Auradon hospital...with all my friends surrounding me.
Evie, Doug, Jay, Lonnie, Carlos, Jane, CJ, Freddy, Anthony, Harriet, Uma, Harry, Chad, Audrey and Ben...all still unconscious.
"Where? What happened?" I groaned "And why do I feel like someone's hit me with a baseball bat?"
"We don't know" Belle said, sitting next to my bed on a chair "As soon as you past out, Ben was close to attacking Maleficent and then she made Ben and all of your friends pass out, leaving the formal in chaos..."
"Wait...how long has it been?" I asked.
"2 weeks"
"2 weeks?" I asked "Does anyone know what my mother did to us?" I asked.
"Unfortunately we don't"
I noticed Princess Rapunzel come in.
I forget she became a healer.
"All we know is that it has effected all of you differently" She said "We didn't want to do research on you while you were knocked out without permission"
I nodded.
"Understandable" I said "You have permission from me to do some but I would also recommend the fairy Godmother help as it is a magic related problem"
"We are already on top of that Mal" Rapunzel said, "Whenever you are ready just call and we can get started"
I nodded.
"I would like to wait until my friends wake up if that's okay" I said, making her nod.
"Of course" she said, bowing and then leaving the room.

"Mal are you okay? You seemed worried" Belle said.
"It's all my fault...if I haven't left my mother out to the Isle then we wouldn't be here in the first place and now we're all cursed!" I said.
"It is not your fault" Belle said "Do not blame yourself"
I looked down.
Something strange is happening..I feel different.
Like something is stirring inside of me.
"Mal?" Belle asked as my vision started to get fuzzy again.
"I feel strange, get fairy godmother now!" I said, my voice sounding stressed.
She nodded and left the room quickly.

What am I feeling?
I feel like I'm on a boat in the ocean.
Rocking back and forth, back and forth.
I normally am okay with the sea but this is making me feeling sick.
I-

"Mal?"
I snapped out of my trance and turned next to me to see Ben waking up.
I pulled the needles etc out of me and went to his bed.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I don't know, I feel weird" he said, sitting up.
"No lie down" I said, pushing him down.
"How long have you been up?" He asked.
"Only a few minutes" I said "But all of us have been knocked out for 2 weeks"
He widen his eyes.
"Really?" He asked as I put my fingers through his hair "Wait, others?"
"Apparently as soon as you got knocked out everyone else on the stage apart from your mother and father got knocked out" I said.
"So Evie, Doug, Jay, Lonnie, Carlos, Jane, CJ, Freddy, Anthony, Harriet, Uma, Harry, Chad and Audrey?" He asked, making me nod "Mal...I'm scared, I...don't feel right at all"
The pain in his voice is breaking me apart.
"I know, Fairy Godmother's on it" I said, "She's coming"
"Mal...are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine why?" I asked.
He looked to the quilt that covered him.
"You screamed as you fell...but I think I was the only one who heard it because I'm your soulmate" he said "And something weird happened with me while I was facing off your mother"
I flinched at mother.
"Mal, I somehow used your powers" he said, making me confused "I don't have have a magic bone in my body but I used magic that looks exactly like yours"
Shocked is beyond what I feel.
"I think its a soulmate thing" I said.
"Indeed it is" Fairy Godmother said as she walked in.
"Ben, you're awake!" Belle said, hugging Ben.

As Belle was reuniting with Ben, Fairy Godmother came over to me as I sat on my bed.
"Now, What's wrong dear?" She asked.
"I feel weird...like I'm missing something important" I said softly.
"Okay, I'm going to do a scan over you with my magic is that okay?" She asked "It could react differently to you since you have dark magic in you"
I nod.
She waved her wand at me, making me feel fuzzy.
"And done!" She exclaimed after 5 seconds.
She frowned.
"Did you not say Ben is your soulmate?" She asked, making Ben and Belle look over to me.
I freeze.
I know what my mother's done.
It's obvious now
"No" I whispered "Dam you Mother!"
Angrily, I threw a fireball at the wall, causing a burnt dent.
"Mal, you must calm yourself, what is wrong?" Fairy Godmother asked.
I shake my head.
"Mal, What's wrong?" Ben asked me softly.
"My mother...has done even more dangerous dark magic than she has ever done before" I said "Have you heard of the 'Book of Fated Magic'?"
"That books was destroyed years ago!" Belle said.
I shake my head.
"My mother must have had it...I remember reading it once while I was on the Isle" I said "Anyway, the spell she used it forbidden"
"Mal, your freaking me out" Ben said "What did she do?"
I sighed, tears falling down my face.
"Fairy Godmother scan Ben" I said "And tell me what his soulmate is"
Ben looked at me confused as Fairy Godmother scanned him.
"But...I'm yours...right?" He asked.
I looked down to the ground.
This is going to break him.
The Fairy Godmother widen her eyes.
"Uma" she whispered, making Belle and Ben gasp.
"My mother has changed our soulmates around and my guess is she has done it to everyone in the room"