Chapter 4: Hook's hooking hotel

Mal's POV
The place I used to hang out in with Harry when we were close.
Hook's hooking hotel.

"It isn't much" Harry started, glaring at Ben "Watch your mouth around here, you've talked to CJ, my younger sister but my eldest sister, Harriet is worse

"It isn't much" Harry started, glaring at Ben "Watch your mouth around here, you've talked to CJ, my younger sister but my eldest sister, Harriet is worse...especially since shes with that Tremaine kid n-"
"Anthony?" I asked "Really? Him?"
Harry shrugged as we walked through the side door.
"I never liked him" Uma grumbled "Still annoys me about my mother"
I rolled my eyes and saw Harriet standing there, looking like a older brunette version of CJ, talking to Anthony, who was wearing Evie's custom clothing; dark leather coat that is cut perfectly and jeans that are the 'right' dark wash. His dark hair swept off his forehead is messy and his muffled notorious voice can be heard from here.
They both turned to us as Harry closed the door.
"Having a little sleepover here after everything you've done?" Harriet said "Get lost Fishbrain"
Harry growled.
"Plotting your demise might be the thing we're doing Harriet" Uma said.
Harriet smirked.
"Oh isn't it the captain of the ship you rightfully own" Harriet said.
"Harriet, I decided myself to be first mate" Harry said.
"CHILDREN OF HOOK SHALL NOT BE SECOND!" Harriet snapped.
"Ben, go with Uma" I whispered to him, making him nod.
Uma grabbed Ben by the hand and quickly walked to Harry's old room.

Harry rolled his eyes as I went next to him.
"Relax" I said "It's not like you've done much anyway"
Anthony wide his eyes with surprise but then glared at me.
"What?" I asked "Worried I'm back for your demise?"
"Mal, what is a traitor like you doing here?" Harriet asked as she walked towards me.
"A traitor like me is free and can do whatever she wants" I snarled "Unlike you who decides to look after your family's name from your curse"
Both Harriet and Harry flinched.
Their family has the curse from King Adam; that their father's offspring will become insane as they get older.
It's taken it's toll on their father, Harry and his siblings are on the brink of it.
Harriet growled.
I smirked.
"What? You can't hurt me" I said "I'm more powerful than you"
"Mal, thats enough" Harry said.
"Maybe you should listen to Harry" Anthony said, standing next to Harriet.
"What does daddy think about this?" I asked, motioning to them.
They both blushed.
"Umm.."
"Let me guess, a 'no'?" I asked, interrupting Harriet.
"Mal enough" Harry said "They aren't worth it"
"Say that to my face you-"
I clicked my fingers and everyone froze.

"Thank you, now I can breathe" I said "Now, I would like somewhere to stay and if you can't be like you were when you were younger than I don't see what the point is"
I turned to Harriet.
"You have to understand that Harry is comfortable at where he is; heck, if you were even noticing him and Uma almost took over Auradon! Just because you own a crew doesn't mean he or CJ has to"
I turned to Harry.
"You guys used to have a great bond, I mean, you're only a year younger than each other.Harriet only wanted the best for you, I can see that...she was a sisterly figure for me once. She knows you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Also I assume you haven't seen each other in a while"
I sighed.
"Before I unfreeze you, I'm sorry what I said about the curse and it isn't something to joke about...I understand that" I muttered.
I clicked my fingers again and they shook it off and then looked at each other.
"Leave Anthony, I think siblings need to talk" I said.
He rolled his eyes and grumbled, kissing Harriet on the cheek before leaving the hotel.
"You guys have fun" I said and walked to Harry's room.

~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I layed down on Harry's bed.
Ben was sitting, reading a book about the Isle history and Uma is pacing.
"You're giving me a headache from pacing" I groaned.
"I hate it!" Uma yelled.
"Your bored, we get it" Ben said.
Uma and I both looked at the reading Ben.
"The Isle is rubbing off of you Benny boy" Uma said, standing still.
I smiled, catching the sent of Harry.
Sea salt.
Like the ocean.
The ocean always calmed me, I think it might be because of when Harry and Harriet calmed me when I had hard times with my Mother.
I sighed.
"What was that sigh for?" Uma asked.
"It's just...weird being back here" I said, sitting up "I haven't been here in ages"
"How long has it been?" Ben asked, still not looking up from the book.
"6 years ago; when I was 10" I answered "Before my prank on Uma"
Uma nodded.
"So..." Uma said awkwardly.
"The history from your point of view is actually interesting" Ben said as I tried to tidy up my hair "I never knew about the curses the VK children had"
I immediately snap my head towards Ben who was looking at me.
"And that my father gave it to them and thats why they follow their parents in the first place, apart from...methods mentioned in this book" He said, looking at both Uma and I.

"And I'm- oh" Harry said as he came in.
Harry walked around and noticed Uma's neutral face, my pale face and Ben's concerned shocked face.
"What's-"
"All of you have a curse...don't you?" Ben asked.
Harry froze.
"We...don't talk about it Ben" Harry said.
"So you do?" Ben asked.
I sighed.
"Ben" I said, making him turn to me "Just...I know you want to know its just...we-"
"Wait, What's yours?" Ben asked with concern in his eyes.
I sighed, looking down.
"I..." I started "Because of my mother loving people to feel pain, if I am near someone who's hurt then I would feel pleasure...but if it someone I loved gets hurt, I would feel their pain"
Ben couldn't help but to gasp as well as Uma.
Only Harry and Jay know about it.
Not even Evie.
"I've only told a couple of people, there was a reason why I was never can and I can't get close with people" I whispered.
"Mine is that I can't lie" Uma said "And when I hear lies I feel tingly"
"Mine is Insanity" Harry said.
"Do-"
"Everyone have one, yeah" I said softly.
"What about Evie, Jay and Carlos?" Ben asked.
I sighed.
"They will probably kill me but okay" I said and then sighed "Evie's is that if she falls in love she is always jealous of girls talking to her lover and has to urge to harm them, Jay's is cursed with traits of a psychopath and Carlos is bipolar"
Ben was staring at me with shock.
"But why would my father do something like this?" Ben asked.
I sighed as Harry and Uma almost growled.
"WHY WOUDLNT HE THAT-"
"Uma" I snapped, making her quiet.
Ben looked confused.
"Ben, you live behind closed doors from what's really happening" I said, and walked out, leaving him there with Harry and Uma.