Chapter 24: Their plan

A/N

So I'm will do a squeal from the comments, it won't come up soon but pre warning this book will be left on a cliffhanger

Anyway
Enjoy!

Jay's POV
I ran straight to Fairy Godmother's office, bumping into Jane in the process.
She looked really pale and scared.
I must have looked the same because she looked worried.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
I shook my head, suddenly noticing type of dark magic enter me.
"Is this what it feels like?" I asked, "Dark and cold?"
Jane widen her eyes.
"No...Carlos" she whispered.
I nodded.
"I don't know what happened and I'm scared" I said softly.
Jane hugged me.
"We'll get thought this together, I promise okay?" Jane asked "I'm going through the same thing as you but I'm more protected because of my light magic...just, don't fall for the darkness okay? And if you do feel like it, get me immediately"
I nodded.
"Now, let's let the others" Jane said.

We both pushed the doors open to reveal everyone looking at us silently and concerned.
"There's something wrong with-"
"Mal was just here and-"
"-Carlos, he was acting weird and-"
"-she was acting really weird, saying that-"
"-he was fine before and then when he came back he was talking about how-"
"-she had a lover since she was younger and I definitely know that-"
"-he has a brother which he definitely doesn't-"
"Woah, slow down, one at a time" Fairy Godmother said "Jane?"
"I was sitting outside and Mal turned up" I said, making everyone gasp.
"What?" Ben asked.
Jane nodded.
"We were just talking about the soulmate thing and then she was talking about how 'her love'" Jane said "And I definitely know it isn't Harry or Ben"
Ben widen his eyes.
"So she's being forced to love someone she doesn't love?" Ben demanded.
"That sounds familiar" I muttered, looking at Harry.
"Hey, Freddy gave me the wrong potion and Mal did love me thank you very much!" Harry snapped.
"Hey, don't put the blame on me, you said you wanted someone to confess their love in the most real way as possible and that's what I did" Freddy replied.
"How do we even know Mal's controlled, she could have been tricking you all a-"
"CJ shut up, Mal normally has emerald green eyes when Mal now has Lime green eyes" Jane snapped "Mal isn't selfish and wants attention like you"
"HOW DARE YOU-"
"Okay!" Fairy Godmother said, making us all quiet "Now, Jay?"

I took a deep breath.
"Carlos is under the same spell that Mal is under because he was looking for books with me one second and then when he came back he was talking about how Auradon should burn. I tried to convince him otherwise and then he was talking about a brother-"
"But he doesn't have a-"
"I'm getting there Harriet" I said "I know he doesn't so I was asking about it and then he finally turned to me and I saw his normal brown eyes were lime green"
"Like Mals" Jane whispered.
"I have a feeling Maleficent might not be apart of this" Ben said.
"But she was acting like Ursula!" Evie complained.
"Is that meant to be an insult?" Uma asked.
"No, I'm just saying you guys mentioned Ursula and Maleficent have been working together and the person who took Mal was Maleficent"
"It could have been another spell" I offered.
"Or we could find her ourselves and torture her to-"
"...No Anthony, we don't do that here in Auradon" Fairy Godmother said kindly.
Anthony looked down in shame.
"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed about, you don't really know the ways of Auradon yet" Ben said with a comforting smile.
Anthony smiled back.
But it looked like a fake smile.
I narrowed my eyes.
He must be hiding so-

"Jay..." Jane warned "Calm down"
I snapped out of it and looked at Jane sheepishly.
"Sorry" I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.
"His eyes were dazed, like he was somewhere else. It was creepy" Evie commented.
"It's called 'thinking'" CJ said.
Evie rolled her eyes.
"No, not that" Evie said "Like his eyes had a green look to it"
I looked at Jane worried.
She widen her eyes.
"That's bad" Jane whispered.
"Daughter, explain" Fairy Godmother said.
Jane signed.
"Because of our soulmates being controlled, it might effect us" Jane explained "That's why his eyes might have looked green. I think that if it's fully green then we might be under the control"
Everyone, including Fairy Godmother, looked at us with shook.
"This is very bad indeed if you are right daughter. We would need to be careful wiht your emotions" Fairy Godmother said "If you were to lose your temper then..."
She stopped talking about gasped.
"I know what the potion is, I was so stupid!" She yelled.
She went through the piles of paper on her desk to get out the book Mal got from the Isle.
She opened it up and when through a couple of pages.
"Ahhh, found it!" She said and pointed at the book "The Everlasting potion"