Chapter 9: Auradon formal...I mean 'Ball' PART 2

A/N which colour do you like better?

Mal's POV

I sighed as this came on.
I hope I'm not one.
I really want someone else to take it if I do get chosen.
"Mal!" Evie said as she came up to me "IT'SSSSS TIME!"
"Yay" I exclaimed sarcastically.
She just rolled her eyes.
The announcer, which happened to be Belle, smiled at all of us.
"First of all I would like to welcome you all to this years Auradon Prep formal!" She said, making us cheer "I also would like to welcome our special guests from the Isle; Uma, Harry Hook, Anthony Tredmaine, Harriet Hook, CJ Hook and Freddy Facilier"
Some cheers were heard.
"We will treat them with the same respect you would treat myself, is that clear?" She said in a deadly tone.
"Yes Queen Belle" rang through the castle.
"Okay, now let's get to the good part!" Belle said "The rules are as simple; early this week you placed your vote on who you would like to be an Auradon Prep Royal. Whoever has the most quotes get to come up here. However, only seniors are capable of getting these roles. If you are selected and aren't already an royal ruling such as King Ben or Mal, then you can have some privileges to that role if you don't use it for bad"
She took a break.
I think she meant Audrey in that.
"Okay..." Belle said "The prince is a guy who is very sporty and is a guy everyone loves.  He is very loyal to his friends and family and will do anything to keep them safe...Auradon Prince is Jay, Son of Jafar!"
I smiled as Jay went onto stage and had the crown placed on his head.

Auradon Prince is Jay, Son of Jafar!"I smiled as Jay went onto stage and had the crown placed on his head

"Anything you would like to say?" Belle asked.
"Thank you for the people who voted, it is a privilege to be voted as your Auradon Prep prince!" He said, making everyone cheer.

"Okay, now for princess of Auradon" Belle said "This girl has come through a lot over the last year in an unknown area of the Untied states of Auradon. She has learnt new things and I'm sure she will make an excellent queen...Auradon Princess is Mal, daughter of Maleficent"
I whinced as Evie screamed.
"Go up there!" She said and I walked up there.
She put the beautiful tiara on my head.

"Anything to say dear?" Belle asked.
I nodded.
"Thank you for this honour, I am thankful that I have such great peers around me. I must thank my boyfriend Ben, for giving me an opportunity like this in the first place" I said, looking at Ben.
The crowd cheered.
I bowed and stood next to Jay.
"Good job" I whispered to him.
"You too" he said.