Chapter 29: Who is it?

A/N warning, this chapter will have small but important parts which shows what happens to Harriet and Ben throughout the chapter. Just letting you know.

Third POV
Ben and Harriet continue into the forest. They stop and see Mal standing on a cliff.
"Mal...?" Ben whispered, starting to walk slowly to her.
"SISTER!!!! Brother? WHERE ARE YOU?" A voice said in the distance.
"CJ? CJ?" Harriet said, all excited.
She's found her sister and she sounded okay and not under the potion.
"Harriet? Harriet don't!" Ben yelled as Harriet ran off to where the noise was coming from.
"CJ! I'm coming!" Harriet yelled.
"HARRIET!! NO!" Ben yelled as Harriet disappeared from his view.

~~~~~~

"Sister? Brother???" CJ yelled in the clearing of snow.
Harriet went right into the clearing and smiled as she stood behind her sister.
"CJ! CJ! I'm here!" Harriet said.
CJ turned around to reveal lime green eyes, making Harriet freeze.
"What? You? You aren't my sister or my brother!" CJ snapped, making Harriet's heart go cold.
She already felt the tears start to fall down her face.
"W-What? CJ...please!" Harriet whispered, walking closer to CJ.
"Get away from me!!!" CJ yelled and sprinted off, only to have Harriet sprint after her.
"No...CJ wait!" Harriet yelled.

~~~~~

"Mal!" Ben said
Ben continues to walk up the cliff but Mal did not turn around.
"Mal?" Ben asked worried.
He hasn't actually seen her lime green eyes yet...he's only heard her voice.
Mal turns around and Ben's heart sank.
Instead of her beautiful emerald green eyes, she had lime green ones like her mother had.
If it wasn't for her lime green eyes Ben would have run to her and hugged the Hades out of her.
"What...what are you doing out here?" I asked.
She didn't say anything.
"Mal?" I asked, noticing she looks dazed "Are you okay?"
Mal snapped out of her thoughts and smiled.
"Oh hey! You're here!" Mal said a little over excited.
"Mal? Do you know who I am...?" Ben asked warningly.
He knows Carlos' memory was changed, so he had to check.
"Hehe, of course I do Ben!" Mal said in a 'duh' tone "Don't be so silly"
Only then did he notice her eyes flicker to her dark emerald green for a second.
He widen his eyes.
He's running out of time.
"Your eyes..." he whispered.
"I've actually been waiting just for you! I want to introduce you to someone"
Mal started to walk down the cliff, but Ben grabs her hand, making her stop.
"Mal, please...talk to me..." Ben said.
Mal made a fake smile.
"Oh, we'll talk! But first, my fiance had been dying to meet you!" Mal said, pulling him along.
Ben's heart sank.
"Your...fiance?" He whispered.
"My fiance! the one I've been with since high school in the Isle! Now come on, he's been waiting to meet you!" Mal said, letting go of Ben.
Ben was in shock.
He snapped out of it when he realised Mal was walking off.
"Mal please...Wait!" Ben yelled.
So Ben did the stupid thing and followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

CJ was running away from Harriet.
"CJ! Wait!" Harriet said "Please, we can talk this through!"
Harriet continues to run after him until she noticed CJ was leading her to a massive lodge.
CJ runs into a cellar and Harriet follows.
As soon as she got in there, she lost sight of CJ, making her groan.
Where did her younger controlled sister go?
She looked around and noticed a closed steel door across from the wine barrows but a black outline blew a sleeping dust on Harriet,making her pass out.

10 minutes later, Harriet wakes up in a prison cell, groaning as an on coming headache appears.
This place burned with recognition in her brain.
She must have been here before!
"Ugh...my head...Huh, where am I?" Harriet said.
She sat up and noticed CJ standing outside the jail cell with an evil smirk.
"CJ?!? Please let me out!" Harriet said, trying to stand up
"Brother says all intruders must be captured...He will be pleased with my work..." CJ said, grinning
"Calista Jane! Let me out of here! Listen to me!" Harriet pleaded.
CJ had a playful teasing smile on her face.
"Nuh uh uh! You didn't say the magic word~" she sung teasingly.
"CJ! Please!" Harriet said "I had enough of your games! Please tell me what's going on?"
CJ started to laugh.
Not a cheery one.
An evil one.
Yes, like the ones in the movies.

~~~~~~~

Mal lead Ben deeper and deeper into the snow filled forest.
Tall mountains surround where they were walking.
Ben can't help but to feel in all of this mess confused.
He recognises this place from somewhere.
'Maybe I've been here on a royal trip here. But I would remember that' he thought.
He noticed they got to a clearing to reveal a massive wooden lodge, which was strange for the middle of a dark forest.
Mal turned around and smiled at Ben.
"Mal please listen! Don't you remember me?" Ben asked "Our love that we ha-"
"Here we are! This is where me and my fiance live!" Mal said, completely ignoring Ben.
Mal opens the doors and walks in, Ben hesitates.
"Come on, my fiancé is waiting" Mal said, turning back around to walk deeper into the lodge.
Ben follows, shutting the doors.
Ben narrowed his eyes and followed her in, making me widen him eyes at what the lodge looked like on the inside.
A massive lobby with two massive wooden stair cases on each side of the massive room.
Emerald green couches surround the area near a fireplace which was lit up with light.
"Now, feel free to make yourself at home! It's not a lot...But my fiance and I both live here together happily!" Mal said happily.
"Mal! Please!" Ben said "Listen to me, we can get you out of here and-what is that?"
Ben walks to a wall full of photos from Mal from the Isle with crowns added.
The other wall has the same thing.
The cloaked figure walks down the stairs.
"Oh honey! There you are!" Mal said, making Ben mentally sick.
Mal hugs the cloaked man and blushes
"Good girl...You've done just what I asked" the cloaked man said, the voice familiar to Ben.
"Anything for you, my love" Mal said in a lovey dovey voice.
The cloaked man turned to Ben and snarled.
"You...after all this time finally alone without your friends to save you..."
"You MONSTER!!! What did you do to her?!" Ben yelled.
The cloaked man did an evil laugh.
"Isn't it obvious?" The cloaked man asked.
"Answer me!" Ben snapped, his eyes glowing green.
The cloaked man whispered something into Mal's ear,making her nod and walk up the staircase.
The cloaked man took off his cloak, the cloak floating to the floor.
Ben growled.
"You!" He snapped.
"Remember when you actually fell for my friendship? I doubt you ever forgot Mal's stories and we share...." the man said.
"Anthony!" Ben snapped.