The man on the end of the lin...

By Sarah1990B

*completed* When Ella is short on money she sees an advert for phone sex girls and decides to give it a go, w... More

"I wanna piss in your mouth.."
"What's your star sign?"
"Men are strange"
"You've never been fucked?"
"I kissed someone"
"You're a horny fucker"
"What are we doing!"
"Controlling obsessive prick am I?"
"Give me a chance"
"Evening lads"
"I'm a dangerous woman"
'I'm in deep fucking trouble'
"On the end of the line"
"Just touch me"
"No, we are nothing"
"So we are dating"
"What are you afraid of"
"So fire me"
"You're so bossy"
"Yes sir"
"I think im falling in love with you"
"Oh that's sweet"
"This will never be over"
"Love you Tommo"
"What if he's shit?"
"What like up the bum?"
"I was a fucking bet?"
"You've broken me"
"I'm begging you"
"I wont let you down"
'Perfect'
"What if you fly?"
"...Be a nun"
"Two more tequilas!"
"Do you love her"
"No one likes a beggar"
"She's my everything"
"I'm her boyfriend"
'It's always going to be him'
"I'm back"
"...well he's gay"
"I am a dick"
Note!
"You've taken me all, baby"
"Last warning, i said no"
"That was eventful"
"I need him as much as he needs me"
"I'm here for you, now and forever"
"I'll be your friend forever"
"We were fucking gay, weren't we"
"You are my perfect"
"Happy birthday princess"
"Paradise, baby"
"Yes ma'am"
"You infuriate me"
"..is this too perfect to be real?"
"Help me Louis.."
"I'll fucking kill you"
"This is the end of my fairytale"
"Go on then jump!"
"Take me home"
"Always and forever"
"You deserve it all, brother"
"I love you"
"I can't believe we are getting married"
"Alright, keep your knickers on"
"I love you Harold"
"Thank you for everything"
"Mummy"
"I just want you to be happy"
"You may now kiss the bride"
"This is our forever"

"...Spread your legs"

2.9K 71 42
By Sarah1990B

Louis' POV

"How can you be so sure I'm the right man for you?" I ask her. This feels so quick for something that is so special for her. Normally I wouldn't bat an eyelid but I don't want her to rush into anything.

"I don't know. It just feels right. Why? Does it not feel right to you?" She questions me.

It does feel right, but in the back of my head I can't stop thinking about Harry and this fucking bet. I don't want to have sex with her to win a bet anymore, I don't want to be apart of that. I want to do it because I want to be the one, the one she remembers sharing something so personal.

"It does.." I trail off.

She sits up quickly and I can see tears threatening to surface.

"But.." She looks at me. Her bottom lip trembling.

"But maybe we should take it slow. We've only just known each other and I want you to be one hundred percent sure I am the man for you"

"I can't believe this is happening. I feel so stupid. So fucking stupid for throwing myself at you" the tears are full force now. I feel terrible for making her cry.

"It's not that I don't want too it's just.."

She cuts me off and gets out of bed taking her underwear with her. "Don't louis. Just don't. I've had too much wine to be talking about this. I'll sleep in the other room" I watch as she leaves. I want to call her back but I need to do something first hopefully something that will end my guilt.

I pull my phone out and call Harry after calling his phone three times he finally answers "What is the fucking time?" He sleepily murmurs.

"Doesn't matter. The bet, it's off" I say as I sit up.

He laughs through the phone "Why would I do that?"

"Because I fucking said so. It's not fair on her and me" I say.

"Mhmm I see. I get it's not fair on her but why is it not fair on you? Feelings going to get crushed if she finds out?" He chuckles.

"Ok. I admit I have feelings, whatever. Now let's just end this, what do you want?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Oo what do I want? That's a good question" he hums.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"I want you to take back what you done to Leah" he says with anger in his voice.

"Funny..you know I can't. What's done is done. I've apologised to her a number of times. Do you want money?" I try and bargain with him.

"Not really" he replies.

"Twenty grand" I know he's a sucker for money.

"No"

"Thirty grand"

"No" he laughs.

"Fifty fucking grand" I shout.

"You must really like this girl eh? Well since I'm the nice friend I am. I'll take that, I do need a new motor. Transfer it to my account now. I'll see you Tuesday anyway yeah?" He agrees.

"Yeah whatever. And yeah meet me at the club Tuesday and we'll go from there. And whatever you do, don't mention me going away to Ella this time. Got it?" I walk back to the bedroom and crawl into bed.

"I'll try" he hangs up.

That son of a bitch. I quickly transfer the money through my banking app. The bets off thank fuck. I still feel awful for agreeing to it. Maybe I should go into the other bedroom and see her? I decide the more I think about it the longer I waste time.

I get up and go to the bedroom next door, I can hear her sobbing so know she's still awake. I slowly open the door and walk in, sitting on the side of her bed.

"I'm sorry. I've never had to deal with these emotions and it's not just mine I have to consider it's yours. I just didn't want you to wake up in the morning and regret having sex with me" I whisper.

With her head buried into the pillows I can barely make out what she says "But it should be my mistake to make. Which it wouldn't of been. I want to do this, It may be quick but I just feel it's the right time for me"

"Ok then in that case I'm sorry for making you feel like this. Remember I haven't been in relationships and I just thought I was thinking of your feelings. I will continue to do dumb shit so you need to be prepared for that" I try and lighten the mood by laughing.

She sits up and faces me, her eyes so swollen and red, her face puffy but yet so god damn beautiful.

"Come back to bed with me" I hold her hand and lead her back into my bedroom and settle down with her.

"I want to do something for you, make up for the shit I just done" I whisper into her ear.

"Oh really?" She raises an eyebrow "What's that then?"

"I want to taste you"

                       Ella's POV

"What?" I gasp. I may be a virgin but I'm pretty sure I know what that means.

"You heard me, spread your legs" he bites his bottom lip and disappears under the covers.

When I thought it was over I was absolutely heart broken, but here I am spreading my legs for the man who I thought had broken it. I guess I understand where he is coming from, he's thinking about me. My feelings are obviously important to him but I wish he would stop treating me like glass that would break. I'm a big girl and can make my own mistakes, although I know me and Louis is not a mistake and there is nothing more that I want other than going all the way with him. Giving myself to him.

I feel his hands trailing down my thighs pulling my underwear off with them. I don't know if I'm fully prepared for what this is going to feel like. The anticipation is killing me, I can feel his heavy breathing at the very top of my thigh and this very little contact is enough to drive me insane.

With a quick kiss to my inner thigh I feel his fingers playing with my sex, rubbing and circling around my nerve. I let out small moans and hold onto the bed sheets. I can feel my myself getting so wet for him, the arousal I get from him surprises me from just a small touch.

"Mhmm" I can hear him under the covers and before I can say anything I feel his warm tongue brush against my sex igniting very nerve in my body to jerk myself off the bed.

I feel a smile against my sex from Louis as he starts lapping his tongue around my creases and dipping into my opening. He uses his fingers and starts pumping in and out of me slowly at first but as my body responds he quickens his pace.

"Oh my god" I pant. I don't think I can hold on any tighter to the bed sheet than I am right now.

"Jesus, Louis" I try and shut my legs from the unbearable tension starting to rise in me.

I feel louis' big hands force my legs back apart and he quickens his pace with his tongue, concentrating on that small wonderful nerve. Circling around it and applying more pressure to it's centre I slowly come undone for him.

"Fuck! Louis. Fucck" I screw my face up and ride out my high. It's so much more stronger than last time. I feel my sex tightening and pulsing under his touch. I bring my head to my chest and allow myself to fully let go.

Once I've come back to reality I drop my head back on the pillow and wait for louis to pop back out of the sheets.

His face cheeky and his hair all scruffy from being under the covers. He looks like pure sex right now coming up from between my legs. His lips shining with my wetness on them, he slowly licks his lips and smirks at me "does that make up for me being a dickhead earlier"

I pull him up and close myself around him "A little. Just promise me never to pie me again!" I sternly say.

"Never again" he whispers.

We wrap ourselves around each other and I fall into the deepest, most settled sleep I have had in a long time.

*****

I wake up early due to the sun shining brightly into our bedroom, with the windows open the salty sea air invaded the room. I turn to the side and expect to see Louis when I don't I sit up and can hear him in the living area. He's speaking to someone and by the sounds of it, it's not going very well.

I creep out of bed and stand by the door where there is a small crack since it's not been shut fully. I watch as he paces up and down the room, holding his phone up to his ear.

"No I'm coming Tuesday! We fucking agreed Tuesday. You can't go and change plans at the drop of a hat!" He storms around the room.

"I'm spending Tuesday and Wednesday with Daisy" he says.

Who is he talking about and he's going away again to see this woman? After last night I didn't expect this, this morning.

"I've told you a thousand times before, she means more to me than anyone else in this fucking world. Stop getting in the fucking way" he runs his hands through his hair.

I stand back from the door, I can't hear anymore. My feel utterly crushed. I quickly get dressed. How the hell am I going to get home? Hell I have enough in my bank account to grab myself the first flight out here. He's really played me hasn't he, he's really fucking played me. What a fool I've made of myself. To think I was going to have sex with him last night! Maybe this is why he didn't, he feels guilty to be playing me with another girl.

I'm so fired up I storm out of the room as grab my bag. I don't make eye contact with him, I hear him quickly put the phone down by saying "I'll call you back"

"Baby, what's up?" He rushes over to me. I know I look a state, I can't catch my breath from crying so hard.

"Get off me!" I scream as I swat away his hand from reaching out to me.

"Hold up! What's going on?" He sounds hurt, confused and worried about me.

"You! I knew it would be too good to be true, To find someone worthy of my time, myself!" I shake my head.

"I have no idea what's going on?" He runs his hand through his hair.

"Don't pretend you don't know what you are doing, you're playing me with another woman. Trying to fuck me while fucking her on your little sex getaways" I cry.

I wouldn't blame him right now, I sound like a monster and probably look like I've done five rounds with mike Tyson the way my eyes are all puffy and swollen.

"Wait! What! I'm not fucking anyone!" He frowns.

"Then who is daisy?" I push him away from me.

"It's not like that! She's not like that. You've got this all confused" he steps towards me again.

"No? I don't believe you. I know guys like you. I should of known better" I reach for the door and turn the handle.

"She's my god damn daughter!"

I still, I hold onto the door handle frozen.

What?
———
(Did you see that coming?🙈😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 69 20
Harry hasn't had his heat since he was 18, but someone is messing with his suppressants. He just has to find out who, and find a way for them to make...
29.8K 2.4K 20
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แดษชแด„แด€แด‡สŸแด€ สŸแดแด˜แด‡แดข. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
89.9K 2K 28
Harry Styles. He's a broken pencil that can't be sharpened. His issues run skin deep, and though he looks like a fun time, he's bound to hurt you. He...
6.2K 127 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...