The man on the end of the lin...

By Sarah1990B

*completed* When Ella is short on money she sees an advert for phone sex girls and decides to give it a go, w... More

"I wanna piss in your mouth.."
"What's your star sign?"
"Men are strange"
"You've never been fucked?"
"I kissed someone"
"You're a horny fucker"
"What are we doing!"
"Controlling obsessive prick am I?"
"Give me a chance"
"Evening lads"
'I'm in deep fucking trouble'
"On the end of the line"
"Just touch me"
"No, we are nothing"
"So we are dating"
"What are you afraid of"
"...Spread your legs"
"So fire me"
"You're so bossy"
"Yes sir"
"I think im falling in love with you"
"Oh that's sweet"
"This will never be over"
"Love you Tommo"
"What if he's shit?"
"What like up the bum?"
"I was a fucking bet?"
"You've broken me"
"I'm begging you"
"I wont let you down"
'Perfect'
"What if you fly?"
"...Be a nun"
"Two more tequilas!"
"Do you love her"
"No one likes a beggar"
"She's my everything"
"I'm her boyfriend"
'It's always going to be him'
"I'm back"
"...well he's gay"
"I am a dick"
Note!
"You've taken me all, baby"
"Last warning, i said no"
"That was eventful"
"I need him as much as he needs me"
"I'm here for you, now and forever"
"I'll be your friend forever"
"We were fucking gay, weren't we"
"You are my perfect"
"Happy birthday princess"
"Paradise, baby"
"Yes ma'am"
"You infuriate me"
"..is this too perfect to be real?"
"Help me Louis.."
"I'll fucking kill you"
"This is the end of my fairytale"
"Go on then jump!"
"Take me home"
"Always and forever"
"You deserve it all, brother"
"I love you"
"I can't believe we are getting married"
"Alright, keep your knickers on"
"I love you Harold"
"Thank you for everything"
"Mummy"
"I just want you to be happy"
"You may now kiss the bride"
"This is our forever"

"I'm a dangerous woman"

2.7K 82 73
By Sarah1990B

I power walk it up to louis' office with five hundred pounds in my hand. I feel like a fucking queen. The confidence I am oozing right now is like something I've never felt before. I literally feel invincible to anyone.

I stand outside his door and compose myself for a minute. I decide that he doesn't deserve a knock on the door the way he's treated me. So I open the door without warning and walk in.

Louis is on the phone when he looks up to see who has opened the door and walked in uninvited. I use the power of my hips and strut up to his desk and stand there waiting for him to get off the phone. I know right now he could tell me to get out and never come back the way I've charged in here but something in me tells me that he won't.

"I'll call you back" he says to who ever he was talking to and places his phone down and crossing his arms "An hour in and we've already thrown in the towel" he smirks. Oh how i would love to smack that smirk off his irresistible face.

I laugh at him which earns me a raised eyebrow "count up buttercup" I toss the money at him and it lands all over his lap and on the desk. My god I fucking love this girl I've become.

He keeps his eyes on me "I'm surprised I'm not going to lie. So who did you blow to get this then?" He gathers up the money and quickly counts it. Placing it back on the desk he stands resting his hands on the desk.

"Mhm funny, I'm so fucking good I didn't need to put cock in my mouth" I smile at him.

I walk over to where my clothes are on the chair, he must of gathered them up and folded them there.

"Since I've made what you want in my first hour. I'm giving myself the night off. I'll see you tomorrow" I decide to change into my clothes in the privacy of the bathroom down the hall. But before I can open the door Louis has me up against it.

Suddenly all confidence has disappeared and I am at this mans mercy. His body pushing against mine, it's the first male contact I've had like this and I don't know how my body will respond I hope she doesn't let me down now.

"If you were any other girl I would throw you out of this building right now. The way you stormed in here" his breath brushes over me and makes me shiver.

Maybe I was too over the top, he is my boss at the end of the day. I shouldn't of done that. I hope I haven't made a mistake but I can't drop this persona I've created.

"I'm not any other girl though. I will not let you treat me like them. I may lack sexual experience but I don't lack respect for myself" I move my head to the side so his mouth isn't inches away from mine.

"Who gave you the money?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is I got what you asked for"

"I want to know which one of my punters tips a girl who won't so much as look at a cock yet walks up here with five hundred pounds" he pushes.

"Table three" I whisper. The heat coming from his body is now warming my skin up.

He lets out a bellowing laugh. I take a second to watch as his face light up then wonder why that's so funny.

"Why's that funny?" I frown.

"I should of guessed" he mumbles.

"Guessed what?" I question.

"Nothing. Anyway well played and congratulations you've got the job" he moves himself from my sweaty body.

"If you ever come in here again like you just did. I'll kick your arse out on the street though got it." He walks over to his desk and picks up the money. "Normally I keep thirty percent of tips but since this is your first night. I'll let you keep the lot" he walks back over to me and holds out the money.

"You Keep it, call it paying you back from the gifts you left me" I turn to the door ready to turn the handle when he again pushes his body against mine. His front is pushed against my back.

"I'm a dangerous man Ella. Don't play me. No one goes against what I say. No one" he turns me around and stuffs the cash down my top. My breathing stops for a nano second. He rests his hand on my bare chest, I'm sure he can notice the rate of my heart beat by the look on his beautiful fucking face. How I wish he'd touch me more maybe even else where on my body. The thoughts send me into over drive and I squeeze my legs together to find some kind of release.

He steps back shaking his head like I've done something to him. Piss him off or turned him on I can't tell.

Before he can walk away I say "I'm a dangerous woman"

He slowly turns around with his signature smirk plastered over his face. "Oh I don't doubt that for one moment. Maybe I've met my match"

I roll my eyes and pull the cash out of my top and open the door as I'm walking out I throw the cash behind me and leave for the bathroom to get changed hoping he doesn't follow me.

Louis' POV

I watch as the money floats to the floor, she is unreal. Dangerous? She has no fucking idea what she's doing to me. I don't love, I don't have girlfriends and I don't take any shit from any of my girls. Yet why does she have a different affect on me. Why am I feeling this pull to her?

I'm no good for her I know that, I'll ruin her if I get my hands on that perfectly untouched body of hers.

I stand in front of my window looking down at table three. I reach behind me and pick up my phone and dial his number. I watch as he reaches into his pocket and answers.

"Five hundred pounds. That's some tip right there"

"Ha thought I'd help a girl out. You know I'm the caring kind"

I watch as he turns in his chair and looks up to my window. I know he can't see me since it's mirrored but he knows I can see him.

"Caring? I'm not sure you know the meaning"

"Your right, probably as much as you know the meaning" he smiles up at me.

"Keep your hands off her Styles".

He out of everyone is not to touch her. Why couldn't she of chosen someone else, she had to go to that table didn't she.

"Oh now you're just asking for me to pay her some needed attention" he sticks his tongue out and wriggles it about.

I grit my teeth "Not her"

He waves up at me then turns his wave into the middle finger waving it in my direction "Bye Tommo"

Ella's POV

I finally get home and fall into my bed. What a fucking night, I grin thinking of the whole night. How I felt being given all that attention. How I felt standing up to Louis in his office. I hope I didn't take it too far? Although he seemed to like the challenge.

I lay in bed and watch some television for a while before I decide to log on my phone and take a couple of calls and secretly hope Louis calls me.

Most of the calls are pretty decent, with my new confidence I'm more open on the phone. Wearing my outfit from the club also helps me get into the act.

"Hey" I answer the next call.

"If you had taken your tips this evening you wouldn't need to be working on the chat lines" Louis' voice sounds from the speaker.

Since he's not in front of me and can't see I allow the biggest grin on my face to appear. The butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach.

"I like being on the chat lines. I meet some interesting people" I say.

"Interesting?" He replies

"Yeah mostly then there are a few dickheads" I snigger.

"And I take it I'm one of the dickheads?" He laughs.

"I didn't say that"

"I want you in at the weekend start at five. So you can have a few hours learning routines with the girls. Oh and stay away from table three" he turns serious.

"Why?"

"Because I say so. I'm your boss so you listen to me" he snaps

I never know how to take him. On the phone he can be funny and kind then snap into some dominant monster. To be honest I'm not sure which one I like the most.

To please him I agree "Yes sir"

"Them words coming out of your mouth is dangerous" he groans.

Am I really having an affect on the man who is immune to women.

"Are they?" I innocently say with a little smug look on my face.

"You know they are" he breathes.

I'm still pumped after tonight and this is a sex line at the end of the day so I decide to see how far I can go.

"What would happen if I said them to you face to face?" I can't believe I'm talking to my now boss like this. Surely this kind of thing would get me fired? Unless this is what he wants from me?

There is a long sigh on the other side "I would fuck your tight pussy right here on my desk until you couldn't walk for a week"

"Well I'll look forward to that, Sir" as I hang up I hear him moaning.
———

(Hope you are enjoying it so far, please read my other books ☺️ 'The game' is on hold for a few weeks so I can concentrate on this one as I'm having so much fun writing it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.4K 20
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แดษชแด„แด€แด‡สŸแด€ สŸแดแด˜แด‡แดข. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
5.1K 239 9
Louis' father has political ambitions and decides it's time for Louis to step up as the company's Chief Financial Officer. Louis thinks this is a mon...
177K 5.5K 101
"I don't have feelings for him. That's not allowed." "He forbids you to love him?" "He forbids me to make the wrong choice." Harry Styles and Louis T...
29.7K 766 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...