BTS Imagines 3 (Complete)

By JiminsJams97

Will be starting smuts again. Expect lots of fluff! Enjoy! [REQUESTS CLOSED] More

Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Happy New Year!
Jimin
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin (Pt. 1)
Jin (Pt. 2)
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
Tagged
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Hello!
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
ANNOUNCEMENT
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 3)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
TAGGED
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM

RM

10.9K 350 133
By JiminsJams97

Army? Army! Oh my fucking god she fucking dead. After the MV we should all be dead. I've never felt so many feelings at the same time. I'm so proud of them😭❤️
—————————————————————-

"Come on, I'm your best friend. You gotta tell me who it was. You've been talking about him every phone call. And it was your first time! You can't just say you had a fling. It was more than a fling", Eli said.

"It doesn't matter. It was just for the summer. I don't know where he is now", I mumbled, looking through my locker.

"Do I know him?", she asked.

I startled her by closing my locker too hard.

"Can we talk about something else? Like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm not gonna see him again", I said.

I turned around and headed towards my first class with Eli following. I could tell she had a bunch more questions since she kept glancing at me.

~~~

"Good morning class, I hope everyone did their assignments. I know two weeks already passed but I would like to welcome a new student. Most of you may know him already but treat him as any other student", my teacher announced.

I rested my head on my arms against my desk. Once I saw the new kid, my head jolted upwards, eyes widening.

"Is that Namjoon??"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe he's in our class!"

"I hope he sits next to me."

The whispers around me confused me. How can they know him?

"Wow, isn't he just a god", Eli said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, admiring the new kid.

"You know who he is?", I asked, turning my attention towards her.

"You don't? He's the president's son", she said.

"He is?", I asked.

"Yeah. How do you now know that??", she asked.

I slightly pouted, turning my gaze back to him. He was staring at me.

"Why don't you sit on the desk next to (y/n)? (Y/n) can you raise your hand please", my teacher said.

"Damn", I silently muttered while raising my hand.

When he sat down on the desk, he turned to look at me but I didn't bother turning.

~~~

I was at my locker, putting my books away. Once again I heard whispering coming from behind me. Everyone was staring at the new kid who was coming towards me. I turned back to face my locker before he reached me.

"Hey", he said, a soft smile on his face as his hands were tucked into his pocket.

I ignored him and pretended to organize my books.

"I didn't know you go to this school. Guess we'll see each other everyday right?", he asked, awkwardly chuckling.

I closed my locker and walked away. A few students around us witnessed my 'rude' behavior. Some girls threw nasty glares at me.

~~~

"It was him?? You're kidding right?? Stop playing jokes", Eli gasped.

"I'm not kidding. I just can't believe he lied about who he was. I'm so stupid for falling for his tricks", I groaned as I threw myself on my bed.

"You're not stupid (y/n). And maybe he did it for a reason. I mean, it's not like he's avoiding you. You said he talked to you right?", she asked.

"That's not the point. The point is he lied to me. I mean, how do I even know if he's the person he was when we were together?", I sighed.

"Why don't you talk to him? I can tell you really like him. If you didn't, it wouldn't bother you this much", she said.

~~~

The next day, Namjoon tried talking to me again but I couldn't talk to him. I was still upset that he lied to me.

When school was over, I was headed towards the exit but forgot I left my math book in my locker.  Once I opened my locker, a hand roughly pushed it closed. I was pushed against the locker and slapped across the face.

The force of the slap caused me to fall onto the floor. When I looked up, I noticed my ex boyfriend standing before me with an angry face.

"You break up with me and then start whoring around after? That's unacceptable. You're coming home with me", he said, grabbing my arm quite roughly.We didn't get far as he was pushed to the ground. A body stood in front of me, his back facing me.

"Are you okay?"

It was Namjoon. He pushed my ex boyfriend to the ground.

"You're gonna pay for that", my ex stood up, anger showing through his expression.

He was ready to throw a punch. He didn't care if he was the president's son. No one messes with him.

My ex threw a punch but missed as Namjoon dodged it. He instead punched the wall, causing him to yell out in pain. Namjoon took that chance to grab my hand and ran out of the school.

Once we were far away enough, we stopped running. Namjoon checked on me, making sure I wasn't hurt too bad.

"I'm sorry (y/n)", he said.

I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Why did you lie to me? Did you just want to sleep with me? You made me feel like an idiot when you weren't in the room the next morning. I called you but you never answered", I mumbled.

"They confiscated my phone when I got back home. You knew I was leaving. And I'm sorry I lied. I didn't 100% lie to you. Just my name and what I do", he explained.

"I don't know if I believe you", I said.

"Well believe this...I love you. During the past two months with you, I've felt happy. Being the president's son puts a lot of pressure on me. I thought that if I pretend to be someone else, I wouldn't be so stressed. I've never felt so happy. Falling in love with you made me happy. I'm truly sorry for lying to you. It won't happen again. Give me another chance", he said, holding my hand to turn me around.

"I don't know. I mean, you're the president's son. Shouldn't you be with someone who's, like, at a higher class? Someone who's worth-"

"Stop that. I don't care about whether you have money. I care about you. I love you", he whispered.

He placed his hand on my cheek. He was careful not to over step boundaries since he wasn't sure if I was still upset.

"W-When did you realize you were in love with me?", I asked.

"After that day when we went to the beach. I told about that secret I've kept to myself and you didn't judge me. You made me feel safe. I know it's weird to hear but after that I trusted you more. I don't really open up to people that easily", he said.

"So..you really do love me?.you're not just saying that to sleep with me are you?", I asked.

"No. And that night, it really was amazing. If you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to do it again until you're ready", he said.

"..okay. I forgive you. Just..no more lies please. If we're gonna make this work then we both have to be honest", I said.

"Alright. So..do you have anything to say to me?", he lightly smirked.

I knew what he was talking about. The smile on his handsome face threw me off. My face felt like it was gonna melt off from all the heat.

"I mean..I guess I...love you too", I mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry. What was that now?", he asked, positioning his hand close to his ear.

"I said I love you too", I said, flustered.

"Does that mean I can kiss you now?", he asked.

"Whatever", I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and leaned in to softly place a kiss on my lips.
______________________________

Anyone else dancing alone in their house to the new album? Honestly they're the only group I can listen to on repeat😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 22 17
requests are open i can do smuts, sickfics, fluff that's kinda of cringe sometimes, AU's and much more............
494K 9.2K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
200K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...