You Should Have Chosen me

By seemah870

Tati Fiori was forced to be married at a young age to solve her family business problems. Logan Henderson tho... More

You Should Have Chose me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 21

32.5K 862 82
By seemah870

Tati P.O.V

"Tonight's DJ's are coming on after 1 a.m. so it's alright if we hit the clubs later at like 12." I told them.

"Do you know who's out tonight?" Stace asked.

"Yea it's Guetta and Avicii tonight and tomorrow is Calvin Harris and Swedish House Mafia." I said.

"When are we getting married again?" Anthony asked out of the blue.

"Tomorrow I guess. Depending on the level of drunkness we are. Which is probably tomorrow cause I'll be partying extra hard at Calvin's set."

"Babe, you sure you want to go through with this? Can't you try negotiating with your parents to give you a few more years?" Kia asked.

"They were dead serious about this. I can't go on with this you guys. Logan really is a dick."

"Well, at least you know he's a jack ass who was using you for your money. Although I don't get why he would use you to get even more money. The guy has enough already right?" Stacey said.

That actually got me thinking. Did I jump to conclusions like I always do and just assume that Logan was using me? Oh, FUck. No, no. He was using me. I think.

Logan P.O.V

"I don't care how many men you need, I want her found!" I yelled through the phone.

"We are doing everything we can boss. I'll call you back in an hour."

"An hour?! Consider yourself fired if you don't call me back within half an hour." I cut the call and ran my fingers through my hair. Everything was a fucking mess since she stormed off. Her parents seemed to think she was kidding. I knew better than them. One I knew about Tatiana Fiori was she was downright serious when she said she would do something.

She was in destruction mode right now. Acting out of pure anger and emotion. I knew exactly what she was going through cause I had done the same when I found out my high school sweetheart didn't actually love me and was cheating on me.

My phone rang again and this time it was Tati's mother.

"Mrs. Fiori?"

"Logan, has Tatiana returned back to her place yet? I need to speak with her."

"Mrs. Fiori, she didn't come back at all. You do know she was serious about what she said earlier right?" was this lady actually blind? Didn't she care about her daughter who was currently wandering around god knows where without body guards.

"Oh please, Logan. She's just overreacting. She wouldn't do such a thing like that. I Know her. Just let me know when she does." she hung up. She actually hung up on me. No wonder Tatiana wasn't a big fan of her own mum. She was pretty stuck up and didn't have an open mind at all.

My so-called high tech detectives were fired because they didn't call me back within half an hour. But the next phone call I got was from the last person I expected, Mr.Fiori.

"Sir?" not sure of why he of all people would be calling me. He had assistants who made his own calls for him through a different number. Never his personal one which he used to call me now.

"Logan, I don't know where to start. Tatiana.. she's very strong headed and she doesn't seem to be changing her mind about earlier. I spoke to her just now--"

"You did?! Where is she?" I was instantly relieved.

"She's in Las Vegas. The credit card company just called me up for the unusual activity on the credit I gave to Tatiana when she was 18. You need to get to her right away.

"I don't understand sir. You knew what I did to her last time. Why would you want to let me marry her?"

"My boy, you were very very stupid and very very blind. I always knew the both of you were meant for each other. Tatiana merely just jumped to conclusions just now and you must understand the situation from her point of view. You really did seem like you were using her cause you did know about the agreement."

"Thank you Sir. Yes, I will definitely make her see the truth."

"And Logan, you need to leave as soon as possible. Get on the next flight." he said again.

"Why is that sir?"

"Cause before she hung up on me, she told me she was going to get married in Vegas." the line went dead right after that.

TATI P.O.V

" Says here that Tristan Kane Michael junior is in town. He's staying at the Bellagio." Anthony said.

"Tristan Kane, Tristan Kane.. why the hell does that name sound familiar again?" I mumbled.

"Tatiana, he's like your family's sworn enemy and biggest rival in the media industry remember?!" Anthony told me as if I was an alien or something.

But I sort of was. How could I forget who they were? Technically when my dad and the Kanes were in business together in Italy when something happened to cause the usual drama to unfold causing to end up becoming enemies. I was really young when that happened though.

I remember Mrs. Kane though, I can't remember her name. We also used to be neighbors back then. I'd always get her famous coconut cookies whenever my mum was out and she'd call me over. I never really saw their son though. Because he was I think 3 years older than me if not 5, and he was away at school.

'Oh, right. My bad." I continued to surf the net. The time came where everyone was getting ready and I was honestly just lazy. All I wanted to do was curl up like a cat and fall asleep. Obviously, that didn't happen.

'What the hell are you doing?!" Stace yelled at me.

"How about you guys go ahead?" I tried.

"Fuck you. Get up and change. Use the gold strapless dress and your spiked heels you just bought."

"Yes, mother.' I did what she told me to and put on my makeup. I grabbed a clutch and decided not to take it since my phone was not of any use anyway. We got down to the club which was attached to the hotel. It was already pumping and everyone was jumping to the music.

We were escorted to the VIP section where our champagne was already awaiting us in the bucket. Aviici was already blaring his music and everyone was jumping and headbanging and going wild. Anthony had wandered off somewhere leaving the girls and me alone.

Many drinks later, I became the fun person I missed. The girls and I joined in on the jumping and screaming. Until THE most gorgeous looking men came to us. I didn't know if it was the alcohol that was making me think that everyone looked good, but I swear. They were really really yummy.

"Ladies, we are really sorry for intruding, but we would love to join you. You girls know how to party." The tallest of the 3 of them spoke to me. I was dumbstruck so I held up a finger asking him to hold on a second.

The girls and I huddled together.

"Tati, the tallest one has been eyeing you and I say you take him. Kia the blonde one is waiting to dance with you and I'll take the brunette one. What do you guys say?" Stacey said in a way that made her sound as if she was running a special operation.

'Stacey, you read my mind. Let's do this shit." Kia said enthusiastically.

"I don't know you guys, something tells me I shouldn't."

"Shut up. I don't care what you say. I need some man and I want the one behind us." Kia said and turned around.

'Alright Sure. I'm drunk anyway. Nothing will happen." I said and turned around to let them know we would party with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned at the little amount of sunlight which managed to sneak its way through the curtain and onto my face. I turned my body around only to face a strong chest. 

What in the world?! 

To make matters worse, his arm was tightly wound around me. It felt so good but it was so wrong. Who the hell is this guy?! Where the hell am I?!

That's when it hit me. Last night came back in pieces to me. The tall, dark, and handsome guy that was sleeping next to me was at the club and partied with us. And yes, we brought the party back here. Not only did I lose my virginity to him, but I must've totally enjoyed myself.

In an attempt to remember what exactly happened, I calmed down and closed my eyes. All while hoping I didn't move around too much to stir the man next to me awake.

I let them know they could join us, and we popped open more champagne. When David Guetta came onto his set, I wanted so badly to go onto the floor so, this sex god took me. It was the kind of dancing where our bodies were so close and we could feel each other's move.

Squeezing my eyes even harder, I willed myself to pull out of the drunken haze to remember more and that's when I remember Kia had told me she was leaving and Stacey left also. That's also when I climbed onto Mr Hunky's lap and started making out.. the rest was obvious. One thing I couldn't seem to grasp was his name.

I opened my eyes and turned to get a proper look at him. He had dark dark brown hair and from what I remembered yesterday night, his eyes were perfectly blue in color. He was 6'4'' for sure, and his body was.. something else. Taut muscles matched his frame and he had a nice sprinkle of hair on his chest made my mouth water again. You could tell he was just powerful.

Comparing this man to Logan, Logan looked like a little boy. Oh man, Logan.

 I snapped myself out of it and tried to come up with an escape plan. Just my luck, he rolled over. I slid out of the bed hoping I didn't wake him up.  I was naked, obviously, frantically I tried searching for my clothes and couldn't find them!

I tiptoed out of the room and to my mortification, I found my clothes lying on the floor next to a pole. Yes, a pole. I cussed to myself. How wild did I get last night?!!! I decided to ditch the dress to avoid catching everyone's attention. I slipped on my underwear and went back up to the room. I grabbed his button up shirt and a pair of what seemed to be boardshorts.

I didn't know how I managed to pull the look off and fit into the clothes, but I did. I even grabbed his fancy aviators in hopes that no one would recognize me. I saw the pad of paper and pen and decided to write a note for him. After that, I stepped out of the room. I glanced back at the handsome man sleeping peacefully.

I felt sad of course. He looked really nice. I quickly left the hotel and went back to The Aria successfully without getting spotted by anyone. The worst part about one night stands (which Stacey told me about) was the walk of shame the next day. For me, it was more of a run of shame because I was practically sprinting to my room. Once the elevator door pinged open at my penthouse and I stepped out into the hallway, Kia and Stacey were in the kitchen area nursing some coffee.

"I guess we all did the walk of shame today huh?" I said and they turned back to look at me.

Stacey laughed "What the hell are you wearing?" I caught up with them and we got into the suite.

"I didn't want anyone to recognize me!'

"So you stole the guy's clothes?!" Stacey said again.

"You guys need to stop yelling cause I have a major headache." Kia said.

"I guess we all had a wild night alright." Stacey laughed.

"Morning girls!!" Anthony said to us. We proceeded to the amazing lounge area that looked over the strip. The floor to ceiling windows always calmed me down. Since this was a two-floor penthouse, the amount of soft glow light with the sunrise was making me forget about last night.

"Morning you look extra chirpy." Kia said. Anthony wiggles his eyebrows.

"EEWWW.' we said together. That's when Anthony stared at me for a long time.

"Are you forgetting to tell me something?" he asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked not knowing what the hell he meant.

"Who did you get married to? That rock on your finger is blinding me."

"What rock?!"

His face dropped. "Please tell me you're just messing around with me. That bloody rock on your finger!!" he pointed. My stomach dropped when I looked at my left hand. He was right, there was a ring there. A ring I had not noticed. The room was completely silent.

Oh, Fuck. I was married.

A/N: THOUGHTS?! Vote this for the Wattys2019! I would love it and want to hear your thoughts :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.8K 32
Tatianna Huston, a girl who is scared to fall in love as she believes that if she falls no one will be there to catch her and she will wake up on col...
991K 24.8K 43
Unedited Madison Stark a kindergarten teacher life changes upside down when she realized she has been arranged to her ex boyfriend's best friend. Rya...
86.7K 3.5K 43
Gemma has many theories on life, but being better off alone is her biggest one. That is, until it's being questioned by a boy from her past. ••• I s...