Trick And Treat *Sasuke & Kib...

By Samanthaismybae

Two ordinary sisters end up in the Naruto world!? Akane the punk you don't want to mess with. Then her sweet... More

Trick And Treat *Sasuke & Kiba Love Story*
Konoha's Youthful Green Beast! Running Away From Cosplayers!
Don't Mess With Akane, Ibiki-Sempie....
Please, No More Spandex!
The word 'Princess' triggers World Domination!!
My Slave, Sebastion!
Teaser! Mostly the other half didn't save :D
Gai-sensie is the Pedo Kool Aid Man...
Gai and Kakashi Love Rivals!!
Spying On Two Teenage Girls!? Natsu loves Justin Bieber?
Kiba Shall Burn In The Gates Of Hell!! >:D
Kaka-Baka you sick Pedo!
Akane and Sasuke's First Date!!
Team Seven Likes Cats
Lepricons and Sasuke Is a Sexual Predator!
Unicorns On Crack!!
The Shit?
Akane and Natsu's Plan and Akane's blush! X3
Kakashi and Sasuke. Like and Love..
I Love Gossip Gurl!!!
Can you keep a secret?
Akane likes Construction workers! C';
Oroe-san is a Pedo who wants Sasuke's body!
Oreo-Perv likes Tight Clothes and Children
What The Derp, Yo!
So Long, and Good Night.
Sequel is up~!

What. The. Fuck.

5.3K 168 37
By Samanthaismybae

I feel so bad. I left Natsu all by herself because Kakashi had picked my up to go with his team to the hot springs. And Gai left early saying something about watching his youthful princess behind the bushes. I don't know what goes through his mind.

So right now I'm with Sakura in the girls springs. She's pretty cool except that shes a huge fan-girl girl over my man slave. Yes thats right. Fan girl over Sebastian (Sasuke, If you don'[t get it. -_-')

"So." Sakura giggled, her face turning pink. Hm These hot springs must be very hot for her. "How long have you known Sasuke?" She smiled.

"Um. I dunno. Maybe a week." I relaxed, closing my eyes.

"Really!!! DON'T YOU THINK HE IS LIKE SOOOO AWESOME!?!?!?!" She nearly screamed in my ear. Damn, bitch got some lungs.

"Hn." She gets kinda of annoying,

"What do you mean, 'Hn?" She mimicked." He is totally superfantabulus!!" She coed, turning pink.

".....Hn....." She won't shut up.

"I mean come on! He's so cool!!!!" She did the one thing everybody recognizes(Sp?) her for. Her fan-girl scream.

"...Hn?...." I'm not really paying attention but I can still hear her fucking voice!!!

"I BET HIS BODY IS LIKE A GOD!!!!" She squealed. 

Mother.

Fucker.

I am seriously gonna get my towel and strangle her with it if she doesn't shut her pie-hole. I'm gonna strangle her then leave her body to rot. Let my pet Unicorn come and eat her left over organs and Laugh. >:D

~

"I'm so glad I'm home." I sighed to myself as I set my stuff down. I hope Natsu's okay, she was alone all day.

"Natsu-" I looked in our room to find her their making out with a dog-boy.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 319 23
It's been four years sense shinkō uzumaki came to kohana and discovered that Naruto was her twin brother. Now Naruto,shinkō,Akio and the rest of koh...
5.3K 128 7
A Naruto fanfiction. After a mission together, Naruto and Shikamaru can't get their minds off one another, but with their current workload, they cont...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...